• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
So Silfa are you coming? I'll give lifts there and back. But in return I need you to point directions :p

Let me know as soon as possible!

I'm planning of leaving around 5:00-ish at my place and probably leaving Isaacs at 10pm.

Also I lol'd at the conversation between Zier and Luke. Especially
It's true, redheads are naturally opposed to one another.

Competition for shade and sunscreen is fierce.

Throwback

Smash Lord
normally I don't start things before 7pm, but if the time is more convenient then rock up whenever. I'll be busy with family stuff though.

If jon comes you guys can play for the first couple hours

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
le is a french word, it doesnt mean french you half educated ******* child, it means a/the.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I might leave around 6, probably get to your place at 6:30 and then we'll probably get lost on our way to Isaacs and end up getting there at 8. :laugh:

Do you know the way?

Silfa

Smash Ace
Don't worry about. Hope you get better quickly.

I'll be up for some wifi soon. ;) I have to take the dog for a walk and stuff first.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Something I always wondered:

Do you guys always STD or some ****?

What's with all your meets starting at 6pm+? lol

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
why not? we still have lives you know (ooo the implications)

nah we usually smash for at least 3 hours sometimes it can be up to 6, but since it takes less than 30 mins for any of us to get to any of the others houses (unlike you poor sydney siders) we just do whatever whenever.

canberra is so laid back...

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I see...

With this, Luke has lifted a huge weight off my shoulders! However can I repay you?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I know! after witnessing your supior ganon ability to turn off even the most ridicously tight taps, I have now schemed an evil scheme that involves me giving you a list of people I dont like, and you going to their houses and turning all their taps off so tight they cant turn them back on, then doing the same thing to all their bottles, jars and other items of such nature.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Sounds like a plan.

Oh God, the state my hands will be in after that... the MANLY state!

Can I just turn off their water mains so hard they can't turn it back on? Would probably save a whole lot of effort/time/skin...

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
xD,
so, since isaac is apparently not dead, I think he deserves a beat down for obviously prchestrates this evil plain to use his body against the smash community, and hence depriving us of many long hours of freedom from the imperialist reign of Dr. Manhattan
(meet! :p, I'm even getting to the point where it might be possible for me to host in another few weeks if people bring wiis and tvs, however my setup still sucks so not quite yet.)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oi the last one was kratos aurion from tales of symphonia, and if you'd played it you'd understand scabe, so I should probably lend it to you

as for my current avater which is win, I saw it on one of the various "weegee" vids on youtube and just used print screen and paint to get it to what it is.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Speaking of avatars.

Toby.

I always wondered where yours was from. Tell plz? :3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
the best part about it is that urahara looks a hell of a lot like toby (not the other way round because toby is famous and stuff)

speaking of which I have a present for you toby, are you going to the next boost on the 8th?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
wow, last time I check you had like 200 more then me, and I didnt even realise I went over 2000

feel the power of spam!

Top Bottom