• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I thought it was a good night of smash. We must have played for 8 hours straight. And in the end I secretly still wanted to play more. ;)

I`ve found a new replacement partner just in case your not around Jon. Muhaha >:D

Julian`s getting real good, he`s got so much potential. I`mma have to train him more so he can **** Nanda :p

Also that new Lucas player was cool and good as well. Having dittos made me learn a few things.

Anyways if your free sometime (which you never are) I`ll drive over so we can smash. You better have my Evangelion DVD :mad:

EDIT: For any Canberra lurkers out there who use Facebook join this group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=175323818982&ref=ts

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Luke, are you free for some Smash tomorrow morning?

I tried using those Wii cleaners which were like 40 bucks and they didn't even work :mad:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Hmmm, if that didnt work you might need to send your wii into nintendo scabe =/,

I recon the same thing is bound to happen to my wii in another year or so

Scabe

Successful Businessman
LOL Meteor :chuckle:

I'd send into Nintendo but apparently Luke has this friend that can fix it. :)

Anyways, I'm borrowing Jon's Wii at the moment and I thought he gave me Melee, but it turns out it wasn't in there. :cry:

I've decided to try and give more time to Melee since I've got the basics down in Brawl.

Also I can't wait till you both come down <3 We gotta have some more friendlies Meteor. I'm hoping I can still stand a chance against your MK. :urg:

swordsaint

Smash Master
Meteors MK's terribad. Scabe you can 3 stock it DW.

Also, epic HYPE.

Meteor and MK are having a rough patch. I think Meteors having an affair.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Luke, are you free for some Smash tomorrow morning?

I tried using those Wii cleaners which were like 40 bucks and they didn't even work :mad:
nah soz dude I'm busy, but i should be free the rest of the week if you want.

also I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE THAT ****TY WII CLEANER, sigh... you never ever listern to me, but I pretty much always turn out to be right huh? god... maybe I should just dye my hair already.

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys,

I'm Felix, kane (Romant1k )'s friend checking in here, registering my interest in some social brawl :-). Kane got me into smash at SQUAT and gave me some intensive training, so i'm looking forward to playing some more (and hopefully improving while i'm at it). I don't own a wii so i've been going a little stir-crazy over chrissy without my competitive gaming fix... xD

See you round,

Felix

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
hey dude, kane told me you'd show up at some point, so welcome.
we usually have meets every weekend or so and theres that tourney coming up, so drop by anytime.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Hell yeah, ACT <3.

Such a shame that most of the new members that post here only ever post once and you never hear from them again. :urg:

Not sure if Silfa get's back on Thursday.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lets have a look at the state of our scene shall we?

luke - active
scabe - active
silfa - active
isaac - active
jambo - active
luffy - active
rein - comes occasionally when I bug him enough
bogoron - hardly comes to anything, but he should totally come more often
Swifty1992 - new guy, bogo's friend, will come to stuff that bogo come's too I asuume
Toughtom - new guy, posted asking us about stuff, hasnt been heard from since
bon - came to a few meets hasnt been heard from since
bon's friend - same story
cheese619 - touched base with us ages ago but still hasnt come to anything, will be at the next tourney though
Blakmane - romans friend, came to 1 meet, no doubt we'll see more of him soon.

plus then theres the face book dudes that come

rose - active
julian - active
nanda- active
david - active
jason - active
iris - ?
that new guy who plays lucas whose name I forgot because I'm an *** - ?

plus theres like 7 more coming to OP orange juice and bunch more that are maybes, so thats like

11 active players and 17 more that are maybe, or come some of the time or whatever else.

so the scene is getting bigger and stuff, and as long as I host good tourney's I assume it will continue to grow and then we can provide greater aid to our mighty brothers of NSW in their long war against the evil might of perth, melbourne and queensland (wow that last bit didnt sound gay at all...)

also looking back I found this

DOUBLEEDIT: Luke, how do you feel about this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIf50BFFReY
I lol'd

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
Great!

Let me know when you guys are meeting up in the new year and i'll definitely come along :-). Are you planning stuff for this weekend?

Might need to borrow a controller until I get payed next month- my shoddy controller doesn't seem to work on wii's for some reason, only cubes.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I'm pretty sure the Lucas guy's name was Davis.

I'm thinking of getting another GC controller of Play Asia. Man I love those controllers :love:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah we'll have something this weekend, just trying to touch base with piesaac so I'll let you know

also I think your right scabe, davis sounds about right

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I hope you guys like my new avatar. It took OVER 9000 hours in Photoshop. So you better like it. :mad:

I hate to brag...Wait, what am I saying?... I love to brag! :love:

Believe it or not, I'm actually a newbie at Photoshop. :newbie:

This is my second(just realised that it's my third) time using photoshop. My first time was like back in July when I thought I'd try and enter a Sig of the Week, I didn't get many votes so I guess that put me off Photoshop for a while.

Looking back, it was quite a pile of ****. :embarrass

I'm quite proud of my new avatar. But there is something about it that bugs me, but I can't put my finger on it. Perhaps it can't live up to the awesomness of the CDi Link avatar I had earlier.... Anyways expect a new sig from me sometime soon.

I might be late tomorrow morning since I'm up so late... :urg:

/life story

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
your always late no matter what
so what, you drew that in photoshop yourself? thats mad pro, the only flaw I could find in it is that he looks like he's about to suck shiek off, but then again we all knew link was gay so rather then criticize it as a flaw I think you should be proud of capturing link in such an honest and true to his character way.

still its a good pic

Sieg

Smash Champion
I don't think he actually drew it lol.

It looks good, but I reckon you should get rid of the name. Looks better that way.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
You might as well go. I'm saying this because I want to keep your Wii longer. :p

Do you have Melee? Because I'm not sure if you gave it to me or not. :(

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I got scabe'd today, **** man he is way too good at this game, it makes me rage.

his link I can deal with, but then he starts using like every other character in the game and does better then he would with his main.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh look at me I can type secret text, well yeah that is what I'm saying scabe ;)

anyways meet at mine on sunday 6pm blah blah blah

Silfa

Smash Ace
Not going away this weekend now so I'll probably come on sunday.

I just checked and I still have melee with me Scabe. My bad. I put the memory card in the box as I was packing up the wii and must've put the melee box away by mistake.

and happy new year. :)

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
Should be able to make it on Sunday. I'll bring my controller, but it might not work on the wii- if someone has a backup i'd be forever in their debt :-).

Same house as last time, Luke? Spofforth st?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Jon, do you want your Wii back at the meet?

I'll also bring that controller of yours so I suppose Felix can use it.

Also do you like my new user title :p

Silfa

Smash Ace
Having my wii back on sunday would be cool, but you'd probably appreciate it more than me. Still, I would like having it back. Bring it with you anyway.

The user title is pretty pro.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Nah I'm cool with giving it back. Just remember to bring your cables.

I think a break from Brawl should be good. Because it seems that by not playing Brawl you improve ;)

Also, you better bring back my Evangelion disc! :mad:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol lindk, anyways throught pretty much all of janurary I'm hoping to get as many morning meets as possible, so silfa and scabe we'll do the usual that we do but more often hopefully, isaac has all of jan off so we can do **** with him too and others too, jambo too? if only he'd get his **** back.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Should be able to make it on Sunday. I'll bring my controller, but it might not work on the wii- if someone has a backup i'd be forever in their debt :-).

Same house as last time, Luke? Spofforth st?
yeah same place, and I've got a spare controller if you need to use it.

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
yay, I can make sunday :).
Although I might call johns a bit :p, I just got back (read 5mins ago) from a week of helping lead a camp of 30+ year 5/6s at a beach. So freakin dead.

Top Bottom