• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

bathroom

Smash Rookie
Hey, thanks for hosting on Saturday, it was great meeting people.

btw, Nando left his wiimote batteries at your house Luke, could you mind them until we meet up again?

bathroom

Smash Rookie
Also, if there's anyone who uses facebook, there's a group...
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=175323818982&ref=ts
...for Canberra Smashers. I'm looking for some new potential admins for the facebook group, especially people who are frequent users of both facebook and the smashboards. The group has over 40 members right now, so maybe we can get some of these guys to join the competitive scene...

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I`m assuming Bathroom is Rose.

What were you thinking when you made that username? Oh well at least it beats Scabe... I mean just what the hell is a Scabe? It also pwns that other username "luke_atyeo" lololol.

I had a feeling Nanda would forget something since he was playing with like three Wii Motes mixing them up all the time haha.Good times.

Well anyways to finish up, I think that all of you guys have potential to be rapist (yeah I use the worst adjectives) at this game. You remind me of me when I first started, all you guys need is to get a Wii >__<.

I hope we continue to smash together in the future :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm looking for some new potential admins for the facebook group, especially people who are frequent users of both facebook and the smashboards
yeah I'll do it, I'm always online anyways since I use the internet all night at work, and I'm always organizing stuff for these guys cause they cant be bothered to do it themselves ;)

how awesome is scabe, and yeah his right you guys have alot of potential, you'll be ****** in no time at all.

Canberra for mid tier lol

bathroom

Smash Rookie
Ah, bathroom. I was going for the stupidest and most easily remembered name possible. Also kitchen and bedroom were candidates, but I thought they might garner worse jokes than bathroom, since I'm the only female smash player that I know of in Canberra.

I remembered the password for my other account, which goes by the name of Trekkie, as in Trekkie Monster from Avenue Q. There's also the tag I normally use, ampersand (the '&' symbol), and the name Hammer, which is my actual surname.

So, we have bathroom, Trekkie, &, or Hammer to pick from. Opinions?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I can't believe that no one thought of the name "Bathroom" before. :laugh:

I personally prefer Bathroom over Trekkie, but I prefer Kitchen over Bathroom and Trekkie over Kitchen. In any case you can change your name if you ever decide to buy premium membership which is like $5 USD for three months or something.

I'm a premium member, I think I mainly got if for the Green username... Most of my spamming goes in the Disco Room which is like a room only for Premium Members. Also, you get no ads, you can change your user title and you can prank people, as you'll see there are some members with Pink names saying "Pranked" in their user title.

Wow I should totally work in the advertising business. ;)

Edit: It might be a bit of trouble having to make a new forum account, I'm already so use to Bathroom </3

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Hey did you draw this Falco picture in your avi? I saw it in on one of your profile pictures on FB.

We could use your epic art skills to make some sort of logo or banner for the Canberra scene. :bee:

Here's my suggestion: :uzi: :metaknight: :sniper:

bathroom

Smash Rookie
Yeah I drew that while procrastinating from a maths test that I flunked pretty badly. I'm actually in the early stages of designing a logo of sorts. The problem right now is that I'm trying to incorporate a visual element in it that identifies it as Canberra specific, and Canberra has no landmarks that aren't FUGLY.

Hmm... maybe Squirtle with the Capt. Cook memorial fountain shooting out of his mouth...

Silfa

Smash Ace
Wow, that falco is pretty mad.

It's a shame I didn't get to meet you new players on the weekend. Looking forward to playing sometime in the future.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
This is quite possibly the most worst thing I've done.

I just spent my time reading the ACT thread, up until I frequently post. I really have no life. :( It's also embarrassing to look at my old posts. I was all like always so excited and man I was a noob. :embarrass

bathroom

Smash Rookie
I'd always thought that people who never play video games are the ones with no life...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
This is quite possibly the most worst thing I've done.

I just spent my time reading the ACT thread, up until I frequently post. I really have no life. :( It's also embarrassing to look at my old posts. I was all like always so excited and man I was a noob. :embarrass
just become a security guard like me, then you can take solace in the fact that your at least getting paid to do it ;)

also that falco pic is pretty mad, is it freehand or done on a computer?
A canberra icon would be pretty cool, the squitle idea is lols, but you should try to incorporate silfa epic 5 star asian beans.

anyways, its looking like there will be a meet on sunday this weekend, since I'm busy on sat. stay tuned.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I've always known that Metaknight came from south of the American border.

Scabe, this thread is only like 55 pages long. I play Forum Mafia games that I read and re-read which are this long and longer.

Sieg

Smash Champion
That, is a really good freehand.

I wish I could draw that well lol.

*Needs to practice more*

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
sounds like it, although some might be casual or whatever, but its not suprising given that smashboards is a pretty underground site, and there are a fair few people in canberra.

anyways, since isaac is busy the smash meet will be at mine on sunday 6pm onwards, we get the big room this time so it wont be **** and squishy.

bathroom

Smash Rookie
The big room? That means I can't be discreet about grabbing people's butts anymore.

=<

Sieg

Smash Champion
While Scoot praises I degrade.

CANBERRA. I AM DISAPPOINT.

Needs more sexuality.

Possibly between Luke and Scoot. lol.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well, maybe if he turned the neckbeard into a snake beard and buffed up and... what am I saying, why choose scoot when sieg is right here in my own thread <3

but you know what they say, scooter likes it in the pooter (just so you arnt dissapointed with my lack of a sexual joke)

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I don't know why, but because of your post Luke, I imagined Jigglypuff with a neckbeard. I'm not quite sure where the neckbeard would be, but I still laughed.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh sorry I must have missed that one, too busy reading the next one

8. MAKE FUN OF SHAYA WHEN AND WHERE-EVER POSSIBLE

Sieg

Smash Champion
It's cool. I'll say here and be sexual.

You can always count on me to be sexual.

Top Bottom