• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'll be away this weekend anyways, I'll be back sat night though so maybe something sunday, we'll see.
act special trump card is coming along great, hush.

tedeth

Smash Master
Fufufufu. Special trump card.

Scabe, don't blame yourself for being bad at the women MU. I mean, with Luke being the one that gives you MU advice, how can you win? Like **** he's a red head and stuff.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
heres some good advice we can all agree on scabe, grow an epic beard.

personally I'd go with this

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Please tell me a mod deliberately banned nova when he hit 777 posts so he couldn't make anymore. Also MK is not bad in the MU if you can just win one game his voice does the rest.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
game n watch's has 2 much killing power @_@ bucket is hella good if u can fill it.

snakes are good to team with sticky bs. and metaknight is good to team with if u snake >.>

so thats what scabe looks like.. very wise.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Lol, nice one Andrew I was trying to work out what you could do with his victory speeches but none of them worked too well, I can't believe I forgot his taunts.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol jon that's ****ing epic.
good work.

also when nova posted his 777th post the world ended.
you haven't realized it yet guys, but you cant realize it, you dont even exist!

saw this is the **** youtube thread, this is what its like when 2 versions of jon interact and fight each other http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBn5wMnqVSY

Throwback

Smash Lord
Double post:

I've just been reading the MK thread in tactical. Now, we know that MK is stupid good, and some of us think he should be banned/some don't. I'm wondering how many of us ACT players think MK should be banned?

If we have a huge majority in favour of a ban, I have a proposal: Everyone in the ACT picks up MK and whores him in all the NSW tournies. It should ensure some stupid good ACT placings, and if everyone (and I mean everyone) does it then people are going to get sick of it and think about banning that broken mofo.

edit: The problem with my suggestion is that I don't want to play MK lol. But I'd do it if everyone else was with me.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
@Pie: Interesting plot, but I can't say I have a strong view on the idea of a MK ban, so no vote from me.

God****, stayed up all night working on the poster, and I'm still going. Nanda, you'd better print a ****load when I'm done, and stick them up in every ANU faculty, all over Civic, all over the walls of Davis and Kata's bedrooms, and, if possible, on the back of fat guys' shirts. The mission will be treacherous, Gather the ACT Special Emergency Strike Force if need be.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Jab cancelled double post.

Luke or Nanda, can I have a phone number? And don't give me a sex line, it's to put on the poster for enquiries and registration, and we don't want our new players to end up in Fyshwick instead of the hockey centre.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Double post:

I've just been reading the MK thread in tactical. Now, we know that MK is stupid good, and some of us think he should be banned/some don't. I'm wondering how many of us ACT players think MK should be banned?

If we have a huge majority in favour of a ban, I have a proposal: Everyone in the ACT picks up MK and whores him in all the NSW tournies. It should ensure some stupid good ACT placings, and if everyone (and I mean everyone) does it then people are going to get sick of it and think about banning that broken mofo.

edit: The problem with my suggestion is that I don't want to play MK lol. But I'd do it if everyone else was with me.
ughhhhhhhh

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
does anyone know if ricky or foxy are coming to business time? someone should give them a lift/force them to

Nanda

Smash Ace
The pro MK ban is pretty convincing, i read it myself. An MK ban would seem logical but.... **** that **** i wanna play MK

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
scabe: what do you mean by that?

also can someone link me to the page with the discussion?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
awesome, ricky coming would be the best (thats what she said)

**** you isaac you *******, now scabes going to pick up mk, I hate you.

Throwback

Smash Lord
dude, if you pick up MK and I pick up MK and dave & julian pick up MK and jon picks up MK....a ban will hit pretty fu*kin fast.

The problem is that most people (including me) are legitimately hesitant about picking up MK and wasting the effort they have put into their mains.

Throwback

Smash Lord
I'm ok, I can't fail any more :p

The only person who may possibly do worse is luke, since he's already playing a mad broken character (albeit one with weaknesses).

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
unlike my main of course, which is entirely different to lukes :p

but in seriousness, i'm trying to play lots of characters now to take advantage of the counterpicking system. pikachu and peach are going to probably play tournament matches at business time (assuming the match up suits them)

Toby.

Smash Master
You actually have to be good with MK for people to worry about losing to you.

Sad but true.

I dare you to use MK against me in tournament <3

edit: and by you I mean everyone from the act, except nanda because he is already pretty good with MK.

Top Bottom