• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Throwback

Smash Lord
nanda the reason you're a tool is because you already play MK, which is about as cheap as it gets. Not using nado just makes you dumb.

Luke this may be the last time I can go to anything for about 3 months, so I hope you're going to boost.

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
Why so much MK hate? o.O... sure he's tough to beat, but if we didn't have an MK in our region we'd have a distinct disadvantage as we wouldn't know the MU.

That said, I wish you used nado more often Nanda.. :-(. I have to learn how to counter it.

THAT said, in Sydney this weekend so no smash for me >.<... hopefully next weekend :f

*edit*

maybe I should second MK, just to troll? ;-)

*double ninja edit*

WTF you've replaced me with another Felix!? I guess i'm not needed anymore ;_:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ohh I started doing stairwork at work about 2 weeks ago, got rock solid legs now and I've been doing the standard push ups and situps ****, plus neck exercises so I can do bridges lolololol.

and I build mucle heaps fast, give me another month or 2 and I'll be mad tank.

also pie I really really didnt feel like doing anything this weekend, plus if you go that means we can only do the day thing were we go up at like 6 in the morning, which blows, and then come back at like 10 because shaya can never finish early (except in bed! shazam!) (actually, that would imply he got into bed with somebody in the first place, sorry shaya, maybe next time!)

but julian offered to drive, so if he doe that I'd be in for sure, and the other thing is you never come to stuff so I'd be great to head up with you again, just dont pull out last second again (twss)

soo.. we'll organize it at my day meet tomorrow.

Throwback

Smash Lord
Scott: Nah I just use skype. If you have it hit me up, throwback2 is my name.

Luke: ok well my only hope is Julian. Also, and I mean this kindly, don't you think that instead of putting on muscle you should be trying to lose fat (like me!)? The two things are not one and the same, unfortunately. Mind you if you are swimming & doing stairs that is good cardio.

Julian: You wanna drive luke & I to Boost? :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
not really, by putting on muscle I'll still be doing psyichal aticvity which will cause me to lose wheigh (thats how my body works anyway) I've lost like 4kgs last week alone lol.
also I'm eating better too.

Throwback

Smash Lord
fair enough dude, whatever works for you. And Scabe I personally wouldn't advocate anyone bulking up, unless they are scrawny due to lack of physical activity. To me, you don't seem scrawny for your bone structure.

edit: all my opinions probably sound funny coming from a fat old guy - but I have done a LOT of physical activity in my life, including rep sports & getting beefed up.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Scabe, you and I should start training together. We both need to gain weight and become mad tank. Then we can pick up all the wimminz by rolling up the sleeves on one arm.

Nanda

Smash Ace
WikiAnswers - How do you know if you are a wizard
Windows question: How do you know if you are a wizard?

Lol wtf

the internet is full of strange people

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Nado is actually very handy if you use it properly but if you just spam it like a scrub you'll get punished for it. I think it's probably best not to use it unless you really know what your doing. I use it in stupid situations still but I'm quickly learning when to not nado. Like against marf if you use it at the wrong time you will get *****.
hohohohohohohohohohohohoho.

Here's how you beat nado:

1. Buffer smash di out of spot dodges, rolls, landings, attacks, everything.
2. Footstool it into a killer epic aerial.
3. MASH THAT DPM FP -> SHORYUKEN

Sieg

Smash Champion
Don't mash that Dragon Punch motion. Just hit Diagonal Forward down twice to shortcut it like most Ken scrubs too.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ignore them liam, obviously ilag never taugh them how snake v mk is 100:0 snakes favour.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Scabe, you and I should start training together. We both need to gain weight and become mad tank. Then we can pick up all the wimminz by rolling up the sleeves on one arm.
Nanda, if I was in Canberra I'd take you guys round the back of the institute for 1k circuit intervals and 8k runs through the bush and deadly hill sprints. But wait, you wouldn't do that, because running doesn't make you buff. How many times have we been through this? :mad:

Nanda

Smash Ace
Luke will teach me to swim right :D. The only time I run, is when i run away from my many adoring fans (women and men alike)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I used to run, but diglit wizard taught me how to wizard kick, so now I just do that to get around

GAY?

Smash Apprentice
If you guys want to go, I'm happy to drive to Boost.

I have work from 8 to 5 Saturday though. Are you guys working on Monday?

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Odd comment; I just read that whole thread about Combo Turtle's incident, and if Alzi ever shows up in the ACT, come nightfall I may grab a home run bat and punish him for walking around at night.

Even so, I'm actually very impressed by the attitudes of most of the guys in the Australian scene, including Luke, believe it or not. I give them the Rose Hammer seal of approval.

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
Is boost this weekend? Also i offered to go swimming with nanda before but he said he couldn't swim or something :S

Zero

Smash Hero
BOOST is this weekend. This Sunday. 10 'till 8. I will personally make sure things run on time. If it means mutiny or DQs, so be it!

so come to this ACT :)

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
I would really like to go, but if we are leaving on sat there's no chance. If we are leaving on Sunday morning there is a slight chance i could crank out a maths assignment and an engineering assignment on Saturday. We would also have to be heading back Sunday night though since i need to be in Canberra Monday morning

Top Bottom