• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
heh, if only it wasn't illegal to bring them into australia :-(
Pfft, you're only saying that because you'd be so jealous if Luke had a fox named BOOGALOO and you didn't.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/furries-****.jpg

Nanda

Smash Ace
Id pitch in for BOOGALOO as long as Luke gets a wolf and a bird ******* as well.

Also, anyone able to take a TV off my hands??

I could drive it to the ****ty tree carpark before you work Luke, and then i could pass off the TV. any ideas??

****ing **** house carpark with ****ing trees in the middle of the spaces

Hater

Smash Ace
I don't understand why there is a ? at the end of the thread title, Whoever made the title is a ****** :p That would be the only reason ssome1 would state an undeniable fact as a question!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Bahahaha, and I can't believe S.D. is going to Queensland, yeah I don't know why I posted this here instead of in the other threads. I guess that I'm that shocked.

Nanda

Smash Ace
That probably means SD is out of the brawl PR and everyone gets to move up. Methinks ZXV will be in the new one then

Nanda

Smash Ace
OI, Ill be in civic (ANU) tomoz with nothing to do. Someone should pick me up to play smash, since I no longer have a car.

I need to get better so i can get PRed

Nanda

Smash Ace
more like, what's with me not getting PRed hehe, im not sure if i can go after 3 but hey bring a wii to uni.

(im not Pred cuz ive been to like, 2 tourneys. (the first one doesnt count since i was incredibad)

Top Bottom