• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
I'm free Sat night and all day Sunday this week.
Oi Luke, when does Jambo's CD launch gig finish? We could maybe fit in some smash afterwards if it doesn't go stupidly late.

iyo?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Hmm not sure if I should go after work, might be tired and not in the mood to play smash. I'll give you a call if I'm interested.

Silfa

Smash Ace
Yeah, I don't really mind if you come or not. I'm not really super keen anymore, but still want to play sorta. idk.

If you want to test some stuff I'm happy to help nanda.

Nanda

Smash Ace
I might start playing Yoshi in tourney's now, if i ever go to any.
So it would be useful for me to learn DR, ledge cancel combos and other random ****

Might just head over to Felix's instead since Ill have to be in civic to drop someone off at 2pm. other people should come

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
lol does anyone in ACT still main a high tier anymore? :p

I'll probably be up for a meet on the weekend, but wasn't there GoW happening or something?

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
lol does anyone in ACT still main a high tier anymore? :p

I'll probably be up for a meet on the weekend, but wasn't there GoW happening or something?
yeah, this is deffinitly a good thing that we're working away from high T. uhhh, luke maby you should start playing more gannon, join the crowd in low T ****. then we can crew battle sydney and face MK,MK,MK,marth,MK,diddy, then see how stupid this **** game is and quit playing forever.

cheese619

Smash Ace
I'm not a fan of GoW, but that's because I'm a Mac fanboy and refuse to be associated with anything created by Microsoft. Especially ****box 360s which break 99.9% of the time.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Man Crashboards is still double posting, I"m free Monday Tuesday

also you guys check this hax out:

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4CJTw8sTEeU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4CJTw8sTEeU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Alzi

Smash Master
It looks like Wario farted while he was still on the bike.

This is amazing news. Farts that you cannot even see exist in brawl!

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Being a fan of something and hating something else doesn't imply that one thing is better than the other, especially when the word "fanboy" is used. For example, say I'm a fanboy of Scabe, but I dislike Scoot. That doesn't make Scabe better than Scoot.

*gets shot by Scoot*

Scabe

Successful Businessman
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3gEOzGX6OFc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3gEOzGX6OFc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
LINUX: It's FREE and gives you amazing flexability that major operating systems don't give you because they assume you are bad at computers.

Apple is the biggest culprit of this ever.

Also that video is the best ever scabe

swordsaint

Smash Master
Being a fan of something and hating something else doesn't imply that one thing is better than the other, especially when the word "fanboy" is used. For example, say I'm a fanboy of Scabe, but I dislike Scoot. That doesn't make Scabe better than Scoot.

*gets shot by Scoot*
:(
postistooshort

Top Bottom