• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Been practicing 1rax FE transition to MMMball.

Denfensive opening --> Late game pwnage. Beats toss hard.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you just need to ****ing help me out cause its like, oh yeah, double **** cheese rush in my face and ziers sitting in his wall in loling and then sends like 3 marines to help me out after I've already lost my pylons and ****.

thanks bro

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
l2wall off, it's not like they 6p00l'd you

dud. Chrono some more lotz

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
**** off dickface, I do wall off, but its like cool, my zealot holds the gap so they can only attack with one of their zealots at a time, however, while thats happening the 6 marines are like lol, we can shoot you anyways so **** you ****ty zealot.
and then I get overwhelmed and die. cool, if I run out with zealots I get kited.
I love this game.
gonna get sentrys faster.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
lol

Rushcraft 2: Ranga Rage

oi dw, 1rax FE = bunkers at the natural, meaning that it's way easier to defend between our bases.

Which means ****** enemy toss gets pwned.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
because there were other protoss aswell felix
2v2 and ****.
what would you do? tech straight to stalkers, well cool now theres 5 zealots in your base in 4 minutes

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
what would you do? tech straight to stalkers, well cool now theres 5 zealots in your base in 4 minutes
Trufax.

It seems that Felix hasn't been 6pool'd before. Or 9pool mass speedling. Or baneling busted. Or dual-gate zealot rushed. Or rauder rush'd.

gb2practice league felix. lol

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
If he'd gone straight for zealots, he'd have marines knocking on *his* door instead of the other way round. Assuming you guys know about that teamwork thing, right?

None of those things piss me off katzen: i'm a zerg player and I always rush anyway ^_^... I have, however, been owned by mass blink stalker, and once accidentally selected all of my drones to scout without realising xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

cheese619

Smash Ace
The language of Starcraft.
Anyway guys I need details for tomorrow, if there is a meet and at what time? Please respond.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
no see, the problem felix, is that your assuming that we want to out cheese our opponents.
I can defend against a rush no problem, but I cant defend against 2 of them.

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
hey gingero, i plan on making some buffalo chicken sandwiches soon, with the wee bit that is left, call me and we'll have a date, i owe you a few meals. and some beers

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
that's cool jason, i'll call round 12ish, after i get some phone credit and **** :p

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
Uhhh don't call 'cause I'll be in class at 12, it'd probably be better if I call you at about 1. Provided you actually pick up this time :p

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I should mention I'm free all week, except the weekend. Which coincidently there is another last minute tourney in Sydney.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
**** off dickface, I do wall off, but its like cool, my zealot holds the gap so they can only attack with one of their zealots at a time, however, while thats happening the 6 marines are like lol, we can shoot you anyways so **** you ****ty zealot.
and then I get overwhelmed and die. cool, if I run out with zealots I get kited.
I love this game.
gonna get sentrys faster.
I'm surprised someone would get so worked up about something like that.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thats just the way I talk, I'm not worked up at all lol

also I'm suprised someone would feel the need to point out that they would be suprised that someone would get so worked up about something like that.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
I'm surprised someone would get so worked up about something like that.
I'm surprised that this dud is surprised that Luke is yelling. He's obviously not from around here.

Which brings me neatly to my next point:

Here's a link back to the Perth Thread, you dud, which is obviously where you are from, because you're obviously a dud, and Perth Thread is where duds are from:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=60129

Nanda

Smash Ace
Brawl on Thursday or Friday Scaboy?? (depends when i get my car)
Oi, so it seems people are just not gonna play smash anymore. Someone needs to teach this scrub how to Zerg

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
everyone lol, apparently chaz is holding a tourney lol, you in on that pie?
also sat night works but I'd be there alittle late.

Top Bottom