• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ActiveGamers:Coast2Coast (REGISTER ONLINE BY THURSDAY 9/24 TO AVOID FEES!) 9/26 & 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatalmztake

Smash Apprentice
MarthShadow, go man! I'm going for Melee. Weshould hang out while were there and relax while cheering everyone who ***** us on. Of course we'll be standing because our butts hurt so much from the ******, but it'll be all worth it. :laugh:

Roxas M

Smash Master
MarthShadow, go man! I'm going for Melee. Weshould hang out while were there and relax while cheering everyone who ***** us on. Of course we'll be standing because our butts hurt so much from the ******, but it'll be all worth it. :laugh:
i just have to find a ride there. i have money to enter though.

Chip.

you know what to do
LoL well you understand how it works right?

We can't sponsor a mass amount of people, and while we could choose by a better method than placings, it's our way of attracting OOS attendance.

Later on I will be hand picking players myself, so it's good to show your support and bring your A-game. I have great memory, and I don't forget players. This is just the beginning.
Oh okay now I get it Hugo thanks :)

I really want to come to this now!

Roxas M

Smash Master
Do you not know anyone from your area that can get you there and back?
my mom or cousin could. but they probably wouldn't because they would say something like "it's too much gas to drive there and back and to pick you up again and do the same thing tomorrow". or "that's too far to drive just to play some games with people".
you see my problem?

fatalmztake

Smash Apprentice
my mom or cousin could. but they probably wouldn't because they would say something like "it's too much gas to drive there and back and to pick you up again and do the same thing tomorrow". or "that's too far to drive just to play some games with people".
you see my problem?
Yeah, well you could just find some people you know who are going and are getting an hotel and just grab a hotel with them.

fatalmztake

Smash Apprentice
i just moved to pomona.
i don't know anybody!!!

i'll run this tournament by my cousin later this month and see what happens.
You don't have to know anyone from there. You can get a ride from your mom or cousin to the event and then stay at a hotel with some brawlers you know.

Roxas M

Smash Master
You don't have to know anyone from there. You can get a ride from your mom or cousin to the event and then stay at a hotel with some brawlers you know.
overprotective mother + staying in hotel with people she doesn't know = probable argument/no tournament.
i don't know ANYONE. i left all the people i knew when i moved.

joeplicate

Smash Master
sponsors = HUUUUUUUUUUUGE in the scale of smash

this **** is like revolutionary
want people to know smash has an active, dedicated community?
want to show people with MONEY that there's money to be made?
****ING SPONSORSHIPS!?!?

there's no reason not to go!

HugS™

Smash Lord
Haha so Atomsk, you're coming then?

School was your excuse before, but this **** is nowhere near midterms, so I expect you to show :)

Forward, time to make up for missing Genesis eh?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if by some random act of god im able to go to this, id team with you atomsk :laugh:

Paff

Smash Journeyman
My life is very undetermined/chaotic for the next few months, and I have limited finances at the moment, but I'll try to make this if possible. Some sort of free-ish housing would be a huge help.

EDIT: Also, this thread seems sticky-worthy.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, there's a contest going on over at AIB for free food, free doubles entry, and free singles entry, so go over and check it out:

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=30181

Basically, we're gonna put up a picture of some smasher's EX or Current Girlfriend/Boyfriend, and you will have to guess what smasher that person belongs to.

You could win one of those prizes mentioned prior.

Forward, I actually have been playing melee a lot and plan to enter this and many other events, including pound 4. Plus I'll do some secret underground training with Mango just to make sure I'm in better shape than ever. I've just kept it all on the down low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom