• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ActiveGamers:Coast2Coast (REGISTER ONLINE BY THURSDAY 9/24 TO AVOID FEES!) 9/26 & 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL more time? It doesn't take 2 months to buy a plane ticket.

It takes 1 hour at most.
Really, more time is desirable for comfort, not necessity.

Unless people really need to save up for more than 2 months to afford this, then I could understand. Otherwise, GET TO IT :)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
wow really? it's so Coast to Coast it's isolated on one coast w/ the other coast getting ***** on flight costs.

also, buying tickets is always best like 2 or 3 months in advanced, because 1 or 2 months before the costs start getting ridiculous. it takes at least a week or two to even decide to go to one of these things. rofl.

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL, C2C implies nationwide attendance, not convenience :)

Though earlier is usually better, deals pop up in between sometimes. I remember my tickets to tourneyplay were at about 200 until Mikehaze messaged me 1 week before the event and told me he found some at 119 dollars.

It's a gamble, but things do come up.

Either way I'd still say the time to buy plane tickets is now.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Hey guys, double posting to let you all know we have a contest going on to win a free meal/free doubles entry/free singles entry. Details are in my blog: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=30718

We have a picture up of a smasher's ex/current girlfriend. If you guess which smasher the person belongs to, you win. Simple.

If you have an ex or current girlfriend you'd like to submit, PM me here or on AIB.

You can post your guesses as a shout-out on the tournament page here: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=7020

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Just curious hugs, Dojo and I have confirmed housing? Also we are bringing Bwett, Monica, possibly BadNewsBear, and possibly UltimateRazer. Got room for all of us? Or do we need to get a hotel?

HugS™

Smash Lord
M2k would usually win, no question.

But the mental block he's got going on right now in Melee might stop him from doing so.

Anyways, I have updated the first post with a schedule of events and a list of big names attending.

HYPE

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Live stream perhaps? I wouldn't mind watching SS vs. M2K. And M2K vs. Mango is always fun to watch, even though by now we know what the result is going to be >_>

hadesblade

Smash Lord
5 people from AZ are coming, lol last minute disiscions, anyway we need housing, can we just stay at the 3 bedroom gamers house thingy in the OP?

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
any1 want to team with me in melee?
if any of u remember gosuengineer, he and I are the same skill. thats about the best comparison i can make at this moment. i use all the high tiers and mew2 (best in socal, altho i hav yet to play mango's mew2 so who knows)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This deserves a sticky.

strawhats

Smash Master
winners finals:

mango/lucky vs. m2k/zhu

Mango/lucky win 3-1...

M2k vs. Mango super friendlies (EPIC)/m2K ACTUALLY WENT ABOUT EVEN W/. MANGO

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Some brawl team updates I got through text messages:

Mike and havok in GF after beating fow and sk92 in winner finals.

Fow and sk92 beat m2k and tyrant. Havok and mike beat ally/sean.

Tomorrow is zac/dojo vs tyrant and m2k. Winner fights ally/sean. Winner fights fow/sk92 and then winner fights mike and havok in GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom