• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
did someone say free? Also, are there free brownies again?

What are the maximum amount of food and drinks you can have per person?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
did someone say free? Also, are there free brownies again?

What are the maximum amount of food and drinks you can have per person?
There are no brownies, unfortunately.

I'm not quite sure how many there is per person, but there is exactly 96 individual bags of chips and 96 cans of pop. I'm thinking maybe 1 bag and 1 can per person, per day. But we'll see.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Umm well what do ya know, we have no plan for recording.

EDIT: anyone have anything to record on? Also I am off to bed goodnight.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL Jesus lmfao.

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarl.

Anyways, someone bring VHS tapes at least cause one of the TVs Connor is bringing can record. It's tiny though :/

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
There should be a few recording setups tomorrow, or at least that's what I'm hoping (but people bail out and don't keep their word...)

I'm not too worried about it though, people knew how to record last year and they brought some VHS tapes as well, so they should still know.

Edit: Bring your laptop tomorrow (or at least on Saturday), Van. =)

ppig

Smash Journeyman
victar we got you back 2 of the tvs we have can record and zac is bringing a camera we will have lots of footages

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
victar we got you back 2 of the tvs we have can record and zac is bringing a camera we will have lots of footages
Connor <3

Red Deer is so amazing, I can't believe you guys are actually bringing this much stuff haha. Good ****. You know, if I have any left over pop / chips, I will be sure to give them to you guys before anybody else.

Connor, our MM better be recorded. >=)

ppig

Smash Journeyman
yea and also victar brentr wouldnt let me come get his setup cause he was sleeping at 9 LOl so we only have 5 QQ

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
HYPE

Currently preparing by making lists for things, etc. For all of those who are wondering, I will print out the stage lists and have them put up there so you can take a look during a match if you don't know if a stage is counterpick or banned.

Llumys

Smash Champion
Saskatchewan's going to dominate free-money day.

Anyway, MMs should be prioritized over friendlies for recording.

EDIT:

ATTN: Nitro

Hell yes. Someone bring BlazBlue.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
we will be recording ever y match we have alot of tapes lol hey solairs did some dude say you would have a money match with zac s samus think my friend be bull****en

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
There won't be enough setups to play anything other than smash. I know you guys want to play other fighting games, but this tournament isn't for fighting games in general, it's specifically for smash. I want to maximize the amount of TVs running for both tournament matches and friendlies / money matches / crews, so there will only be Melee and Brawl, and perhaps if Dan shows up with his N64, one TV at most (possibly) for N64 smash.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
There won't be enough setups to play anything other than smash. I know you guys want to play other fighting games, but this tournament isn't for fighting games in general, it's specifically for smash. I want to maximize the amount of TVs running for both tournament matches and friendlies / money matches / crews, so there will only be Melee and Brawl, and perhaps if Dan shows up with his N64, one TV at most (possibly) for N64 smash.
Don't worry I'm bringing a Blazblue Superman 64 specific TV.

Superman 64 has more competitive merit than brawl.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
LOL Jesus lmfao.

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarl.

Anyways, someone bring VHS tapes at least cause one of the TVs Connor is bringing can record. It's tiny though :/
holy ****.

your font isn't blue.

/brandon

Top Bottom