• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I think it was just way too hot for anyone to play well. My fox and falco were really sloppy. I would like do two SH lasers vs brad as falco and the third would be a standing laser rofl, and that wasn't the nerves this time, because I was actually quite confident in that match :\. I noticed a lot of people weren't playing that well last night for singles which was kind of a big let down, but I still think it was fun.

Brawl today, get wrecked.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Dang, I'm so tired and I think I have a throat infection / I'm sick so I won't be yelling today, Levi can do it for me. Note to self: wash hands EVERY time money is touched or else it owns your food

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
i went to a tournament in grand praire 13 stocks and items
**** dude, i'm so sorry

I think it was just way too hot for anyone to play well. My fox and falco were really sloppy. I would like do two SH lasers vs brad as falco and the third would be a standing laser rofl, and that wasn't the nerves this time, because I was actually quite confident in that match :\. I noticed a lot of people weren't playing that well last night for singles which was kind of a big let down, but I still think it was fun.

Brawl today, get wrecked.
NO JOHNS

Dang, I'm so tired and I think I have a throat infection / I'm sick so I won't be yelling today, Levi can do it for me. Note to self: wash hands EVERY time money is touched or else it owns your food
I think I might have some throat thing too, dunno

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
I forget, who were you? So many new people x.x

You coming tomorrow?
I was the guy in the bright orange shirt, it was hard to miss me lol

Nah, I don't think brawl is fun enough to participate in a tourney. Its just too awkwardly slow

I'm dissapointed that there was no low tier though :( My mewtwo was pretty good yesterday, I managed to take out a jiggly who I couldn't with my C.falc

ppig

Smash Journeyman
im thinking i might hold a tournament in reddeer would people come to it if i did and how would people want it to be run p.s victar would not be involved in the making of this tourney

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
My playing pretty much spiraled downwards after melee doubles.

I have no johns, because I'm pretty sure there are others who feel the same.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
My playing pretty much spiraled downwards after melee doubles.

I have no johns, because I'm pretty sure there are others who feel the same.
The same thing happened here. Even though I was losing in doubles, I got worse and worse in singles and ended up getting 4 stocked.

Limeee

Smash Champion
wow brawl was too good, sucks i couldn't stay for longer cuz of my brother but i had fun meeting and playing you all,

the venue on the other hand, was okay. it was nice and big with lots of chairs to show around, it looked nice and it was clean, BUT! it was boiling hot, next time i reccomend bringing some fans depending on what time of year

definately the best part was my falcon vs vic's ganon on rainbow cruise! definately MM next time maybe at sou kawaii

EDIT: i have a weak voice too, might be something going around

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
C/P from alberta thread

So Minty/Blitz/Llymus are staying over at my house and they don't have to leave until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.

Anyone for some smashing at my place sunday? either melee or brawl, w/e. 5 minute drive from adat, pm me for address.
Edit/Delete Message

also jujitsu, we had this same venue last year and it was great. the hosts can't control whether a severe heat wave happens during scheduled times or not. it sucks, but oh well.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
i'm sorry I didn't talk much as i've been having hearing problems, which means I wasn't hearing like 90% of anything people said lol... and I could barely even hear myself talk, so i'm guessing I had a pretty quiet voice anyways.
****, pretty soon i'm gonna become like DMK.

/talking johns

Anyways, so when will this cell phone battery be picked up? All I know is someone's stopping by to get it, I have no idea when, or if you even know the address.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
K Brawl doubles:

1st Kill0ck+Superboom (Marth + Snake)
2nd Murdamoe+Kuraudo (MK + DDD)
3rd Alphicans+Frio (GaW + Pikachu)

Brawl Singles:

1st Murdamoe (MK)
2nd Superboom (Snake)
3rd Kill0ck (Marth)

Brawl Low tier:

1st Alphicans(mario)
2nd Firefly(yoshi)
3rd T-block(Ptrainer)

Results thread later.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I wish I could've been there for the rest of low tier but someone *cough*Kyle*cough* didn't tell me that his parents were picking me up until my low tier matches began...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol @ Mario hax. Good job

I could've taken you though

jk

ppig

Smash Journeyman
i want to hold a red deer Calgary crew match would Calgary people come for that want to do it before everyone leaves for school our whatever kinda got shut down at adat the one event were their was hype

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
ATTENTION AGE

You left your wallet at the venue with your driver's license, cash, and a bunch of credit cards / gift cards. My dad will be sending it to your house on Monday and we promise not to touch or look at anything in it, hopefully this didn't cause trouble.

GG's everyone, I had fun today and I'm hella tired right now after cleaning up everybody's **** for like an hour. Sorry about the heat problem, last year was fine but this year was too much (global warming!?). I'll try and be aware of it next year.

My throat feels better today after a few hours past waking up, but I'm sure tomorrow it will be bad today. It's probably from all the yelling and cheering, especially in some of the matches today (like Victor vs that c falcon player lol).

I apologize for those who stayed late at the venue for Low Tier, we really wanted to get it done. Most of the TVs were gone because people were leaving, I suppose this wouldn't have happened if Red Deer showed up on Day 2 with their 5 setups. =( I also apologize to BC who had to wait a while for some of the matches to pass, I didn't know that you guys were waiting to grab the TV back and I'm sorry if we kept you waiting.

Commentary was really fun except next year, we have to limit it to 2-3 people only lol. Honestly, I think it would've been good if it was just Victor and Dynamism but whatever, west coast commentary ftw.

I don't know when the results thread will be up, you guys can continue posting in this thread until I notify you that the results thread is up.

P.S. Luke lost to a level 9 Meta Knight

Yeah some how I won and kosk got *****. I did lose my $20 MM pretty hard core though.
Then you ****** all over the floor.

i want to hold a red deer Calgary crew match would Calgary people come for that want to do it before everyone leaves for school our whatever kinda got shut down at adat the one event were their was hype
I think this is yes.

ATTENTION AGES 17 and UP

P.S. Luke lost to a level 9 Meta Knight
That he did

Tired. Post stuff tomorrow. Ggs thilough.

Ps. Luke lost to a lvl.9 metaknight
That he did.

Shoutouts later. This was too good.
Knuckles are Red
Sonic is blue.
Brawl sucks

Top Bottom