• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Because I have a really freaking strong scumread on KB.
I had a "probably town, just had the misfortune of being inactive" read on OS, but if he really isn't going to do anything then I'm ok with lynching him. His vote on Kantrip is pitiful, if he actually wanted him lynched he would have pushed for it.
In fact, I feel like I'm the only one pushing a lynch. Radical Fiction stated the lynch was between me and OS, yet I don't see him pushing either of those.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
*reads 202*

Best way to describe Kantrip's early game: Does townie things (gets out there, hunts scum) in a non-townie manner (uses WIFOM, self-meta, is too defensive).
I can buy this, for now.

unvote

Someone mind summarizing this wagon on KB? I've seen him being in a pretty consistent "dumb or scum" zone all game.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Go look through my posts, I did it somewhere in the past few pages. I'm tired of looking up stuff for people.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Care to choose one, Asidoh?
this is the huge problem i have with KB. i'm not even sure what he's trying to achieve with this post. he asks asdioh to "choose one" but i'm just like uhhh ok i suppose there's some town motivation for distinguishing how asdioh wants to go about the day phase but he should be trying to do more than this. he should be trying to tear down asdioh's case on him but he's not defending himself or doing ANYTHING to prevent himself from being lynched toDay. he hasn't outted foses/scum picks iirc either. it's frustrating to deal with this type of player because chances are high that he's going to get noob lynched.

this hydra SHOULD have the experience necessary to know how to contribute effectively to town by now though so i really don't know what to say.

**** it.

KB, claim now please.

Vote: Kosha Boy

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The deadline is tomorrow.
(I think at 11:59 PM EST, not sure if that was clarified)
For what it's worth, yes, this is correct. Deadline is January 4, 11:59pm EST. Or, in other words, about 31 hours from now.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
asdioh/nabe, why do you both feel that OS is not as good a lynch as the KB lynch? if either of you have already answered this question, could you direct me to the post?
Because there's no presented reasoning for an OS lynch.
You might as well ask why I'd invest my money rather than leave it in a shoebox.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Quick look through Kosha Boy.

Inferno / John. John is a fairly new player in comparison to everyone else here.

Votes, in order of appearance, for reference:

Raziek
[FOS Sang]
[Unvote]

Declarations of Town / scum in order of appearance.

Kantrip [town]
Gorf [town]
Sang [scummyish via FoS]
Kantrip [scum] (it should be noted that john stated kantrip was town while inferno said scum)
J [town]
RF [townish]
Sang [null]
Kantrip [scum]
RF [null]
Kantrip [scum] (claims the town vibe was RVS)
J, Radical Fiction, Kantrip, Gorf, Bardull, Vlade [claims at least 1 scum via OS wagon]
Bardull, Kantrip, Vlade [scummyish via calling them "Sheep Votes"]

at this point, Kosha Boy is LEAVING ISRAEL. What?

OS [townish / null; not convinced he's scum]

Kantrip, Asdioh, Raziek [lynchable]

Where did that Asdioh dislike come from, J asks:

Kosha Boy said:
When we were talking we found some things that struck us as odd. He was REALLY quick to call Kantrip town (which Kantrip himself found suspicious), there were some posts of his that made us think that he tried really hard to look towny, and the idea of Raziek as a mafia traitor. If he just said that he found Raziek scummy it would be fine (and I personally agree), but he specifically called him a traitor. That made me feel very weird about Asidoh. Especially calling someone out as a mafia traitor this early.
Raziek [call for lynch due to inactivity]

Kosha Boy's list of "skill order":
Swiss,Ryker,J,OS,Nabe,BD,Vlade,Raz,Gorf,Kanty

My interpretation of the re-read over him is that he isn't scum. I'm not behind a KBoy lynch. Kantrip is still my number one choice, but I have more reading to do. Sworddancer's commentary on this post: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13856248&postcount=202

kind of struck home for me and, if they are scum mates Sworddancer will be the first ever person to get my scum medal award TAHT SWISS FAILED TO GET.

That said, Kantrip's posts still reek.

Seriously, read 202.

"I wouldn't do that if I was scum"
"We should vote for this guy because he hasn't done enough"
"I have to vote for them so they respond, it isn't scummy"
"It wasn't a stupid question it was a test"
Random straw man
"I can't explain more because it'll mess with some other player's plan"
"AtE, plus self meta, plus 'i know it is bad but it is just a bad habit'"
"that was an out of game matter"
"It was all just an elaborate ruse"
"WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM"
"Explain yourself, questioner!"

It's like an anti-mafia playbook. And by anti-mafia I mean anti-mafia the game not anti-mafia the faction.

More later, probably.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Yeah, J's regained his sanity and stopped pressuring Kantrip for EVERYTHING. That's nice. He be town again. Dropped a J town tell. Won't tell him what it is though cuase I don't want him using it against me as scum.

Asdioh is looking more townie, I guess. Still not entirely sure on him. Null.

Bardel and RF terribly null up to this point. OS's opening post is very weak, a lil' scummy.

Someone should tell me if Kosha is dumbtown or scum.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Oh gog OS I read that whole thing expecting some sort of scumread on KB. You think he's just town that's really playing poorly? That's like my read on Kantrip, except Kantrip isn't the "stanceless" kind of playing poorly, it's more of a "too much crap to sift through" kind of playing poorly.

:troll:

#HBC | Dancer

Kantrip, my inebriated state added a whole page of discussion. Clearly town.

Kosha Boy, not only are your stances safe, but you post rarely and I feel like you craft your posts carefully. You make me nervous, and I would still be fine with lynching you right now.
Agree with this. Only thing that holds me back is the fact that they have at least given stances. Someone should tell me why I'm wrong to think that.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Think of it like having a birthday party and ordering 100 balloons, and finding out none of em have air. Koshas balloons just dont seem to have any trace of air.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
The point is we wanted Kosha to bring balloons to the party but all he did was bring 100 deflated balloons with no air mang.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So, @everyone: what are we doing? I can't stress enough that deadline is just over 24 hours away, and we still have splits in the town with no coherent pushes, aside from my own, which OS might have just popped. It may be difficult to lynch KB with both OS and RF against it.
We only have one claim in the open, and it's someone that's not getting lynched.

I don't want the end of D1 to turn into a ****fest like it so often does.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i don't know, i'm so torn on the KB lynch that i almost want to unvote again LOL. the chances of him being bad town are really high and i think scum would have coached him by now if he was part of a scum team, yet the posts coming from that hydra just make me want to burn that slot to hell.

i think forcing a claim now from KB and potentially lynching KB toDay is the best play. the slot in itself is not worth keeping around for getting PR'd and there's a good degree of information to be gained from the flip.

if i had to fos one player aside from KB though, probably nabe. never really gave him much attention but i'm totally content letting him go. lots of sideline commentary/smart *** remarks but not much genuine contribution to town. not sure how he feels about anyone because he has never gone in depth regarding his own perception of any of the players. apparently he wants KB/me/and some others dead but he hasn't explained why.

there's also vlade, but i'm the only one who seems to think he's scummy so that's out of the question. -_-

a kantrip lynch at this point in time would yield lots of information, but everyone seems to think kanty is noob town and not worth pursuing. i sort of agree with this perception.

Kosha Boy

Smash Rookie
I am Tree Trunks, Vanilla Good Guy.

--
Nothing much here - I had my little scene with Gorf because apparently Tree Trunks "explodes", then goes insane in one of the episodes.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
...what. What "little scene" are you talking about?

Also wow spoilers, I didn't know she went insane (or even returned after exploding)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
KANTRIP READ >:E

Holding off on my thoughts of the claim until I see KB's explanation about that Gorf thing.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
What do you want me to read? :K
I had my little scene with Gorf because
What "little scene" are you talking about?
Ask him to spoil a scene you obviously haven't seen

Get mad that he spoiled a scene you hadnt seen

:smirk:
You know, read the stuff that just happened and pay attention.

Unless you know exactly what KB did in relation to Gorf that could count as a flavor crumb?

Kantrip

Kantplay
I do know exactly what Inferno is talking about.

I want him to quote it and see if it lines up with my perception.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
i don't know, i'm so torn on the KB lynch that i almost want to unvote again LOL. the chances of him being bad town are really high and i think scum would have coached him by now if he was part of a scum team, yet the posts coming from that hydra just make me want to burn that slot to hell.

i think forcing a claim now from KB and potentially lynching KB toDay is the best play. the slot in itself is not worth keeping around for getting PR'd and there's a good degree of information to be gained from the flip.

if i had to fos one player aside from KB though, probably nabe. never really gave him much attention but i'm totally content letting him go. lots of sideline commentary/smart *** remarks but not much genuine contribution to town. not sure how he feels about anyone because he has never gone in depth regarding his own perception of any of the players. apparently he wants KB/me/and some others dead but he hasn't explained why.

there's also vlade, but i'm the only one who seems to think he's scummy so that's out of the question. -_-

a kantrip lynch at this point in time would yield lots of information, but everyone seems to think kanty is noob town and not worth pursuing. i sort of agree with this perception.
Define everyone.

This is a very shallow defense of Kantrip with a whole lot of dead end alternatives. Dangerous stuff, Bardull.

#HBC | Dancer

Wow you dumb broad. You're seriously either just another woman or scum.

I mean seriously. You're telling me that the only scum picks you can conjour up are Kosha Boy, because his posts are a little off (which, oh by the way, means absolutely piss poor nothing since there's ZERO justification whereas plenty of people have made a SHIZTON of justification for either alignment)... Oh and then there's me, which holds no water since it's apparent that you just simply don't have enough either attention or common sense to comprehend what I've been trying to say. If you're gonna fake scum reads, do it right so you don't force your replacement to start so blisteringly badly. K? K... Jesus...
Dude, I don't get it. You come out of the closet, but you become even more misogynistic? Aren't gays/bis suppose to be all buddy buddy with women?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Define everyone.

This is a very shallow defense of Kantrip with a whole lot of dead end alternatives. Dangerous stuff, Bardull.
it's not a defense of kantrip. it's more like speculation as to why a kantrip lynch isn't a viable option at this point in the game. kantrip is pretty scummy and there really isn't any denying this but he's being read as noob town by 'MOST' of the players in this game (since the word 'everyone' seems to be unfitting in this context). i just don't see his lynch happening toDay. this is why i support a KB lynch above just about anything at this point. trying to formulate a kantrip lynch would be like trying to set sail against the wind, we'd just end up NL'ing.

KB lynch isn't a dead end alternative, vlade lynch kind of is. kantrip isn't dead end but i just don't see his lynch happening right now and i think most of the players here would agree with me on this.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
anyway i think we should wait for KB to explain his crumb before we talk about how to end the day at this point.

Kantrip

Kantplay
If it helps any I would self vote to avoid a No Lynch and I'm sure many others would prefer my lynch over none.

However, I feel like I COULD be more useful alive than dead, but KB not so much.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Dude, I don't get it. You come out of the closet, but you become even more misogynistic? Aren't gays/bis suppose to be all buddy buddy with women?
LOOOL

yo but sword she kind of had it coming with the "you lost my interest" comment she made later on. sangfroid has a bit of an ego haha.

#HBC | Dancer

You obviously don't know Sang very well. No, she definitly doesn't have an ego problem AT ALL. Anything that looks that way is probably just her saying something dumb out of frustration.

FYI, Gord has been a **** sometimes this game, but no one has called him out for it besides maybe Sang.

Kantrip

Kantplay
To whom was he a ****, Swords? And are you meaning anything by this statement? Is someone supposed to call him out?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You obviously don't know Sang very well. No, she definitly doesn't have an ego problem AT ALL. Anything that looks that way is probably just her saying something dumb out of frustration.

FYI, Gord has been a **** sometimes this game, but no one has called him out for it besides maybe Sang.
telling a guy "you've lost my interest" as an attempt to strike back is somewhat egotistical even if she was frustrated.

this isn't important for discussion though. :|

#HBC | Dancer

Gord is still town, it's just that the kid is being mean-spirited. He should cut it out, and realize that personally attacking someone only has a place if you indeed to have a point with it/are light hearted with it.

Top Bottom