• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Up to post 480. Only 500 + posts to go? Sworddancer might finish reading 70% of the thread by deadline at this rate!

RF, I want to like you guys, I really do. I reed your read posts, and you mostly achieved similar thoughts to me. However, you have that thing in your read post. That thing where you call Asdioh scum and Raziek town. Asdioh started out scummy, but has gotten slightly better as the thread has gone on. Raziek is pure inactive, with occassion weak observations. How did you achieve those reads at all?

Asdioh, as stated above, has gotten better. Ahead of the curb on the Kantrip wagon. I like that. Buddy of Gorf I like a little. Asdioh being on friendly terms with people is townie. He can lean town.

Something else I'll like to add that I don't like about OS's opening post is the fact that he provides reads (well, some reads) but doesn't close off with a vote. He's keeping his options open there. Don't like.

His next post doesn't add much, just commentary of town. Also don't like that. What's the wagon of OS looking like?

town as of 480:

J
Gorf
Kantrip
Vlade

lean town:

RF
Asdioh

lean scum:

Raziek
OS
Nabe

Null on everyone else.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Because it is easy.

Hey Bardull. Define "most".
:|

iirc J/gorf/sword/(you? i think you're 50/50 on it though)/(i'm 50/50 on it as well)/vlade/RF/asdioh all seem to be reading kantrip as noob town iirc.

not sure about KB/nabe. i think nabe's vote is on kantrip though.

it's safe to assume raziek has no read on kantrip, but it could go either way after he catches up.

so by 'most,' i mean the majority of players.

i'm not really sure what you're trying to achieve with these questions, OS. :X

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Because it is easy.
"Easy" would have been if I had left my vote on Kantrip and continued to call him scum. "Easy" would be sheeping onto your wagon, especially if RF were correct and the lynch really were between you and I.

Kosha Boy is my strongest scumread. It has not been "easy" to get pressure on him. If I hadn't done anything, he would probably be considered scummy by most, and yet they wouldn't be voting for him.

Asdioh, as stated above, has gotten better. Ahead of the curb on the Kantrip wagon. I like that. Buddy of Gorf I like a little. Asdioh being on friendly terms with people is townie. He can lean town.
Wait 'til you get to the part where I scummily flip my read on Kantrip. Just wait.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
This is the part where we bandwagon OS since Kosha lynch isn't a well loved option and OS hasn't been improving at all.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Other half, might you stall the Kosha lynch somewhat more? I distance myself from that.

@Swords - Raziek town as a bad read, huh? Other half, might you get good? @ Swords - I can assure you we both have Asdioh as a scumread. Burning hatred for evil runs through our veins.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
****ing *******. Posting when I'm playing League.

Alright, alright, I'll be on this account some tomorrow (later today by now).

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Mod: Votecount please.

Votecount
Kosha Boy [4]: Asdioh, Nabe, Gorf, Bardull
Overswarm [3]: Radical Fiction, Vlade, J
Kantrip [1]: Raziek
Raziek [1]: Sworddancer
Asdioh [1]: Kantrip
Gorf [0]:
Sworddancer [0]:
J [0]:
Radical Fiction [0]:
Vlade [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Nabe [0]:

Not Voting: Kosha Boy, Overswarm

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I've spoken to Raziek and, as I believe someone mentioned earlier in the thread, he is apparently having pretty serious computer issues. He's trying to get it fixed, and I'm allowing him to stay in assuming he can get it fixed in a relatively timely manner and has the capacity to catch up on what he has missed. Basically, it will get sorted out one way or another on D2.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
I assure you i'llbe doing my best to be relevant ASAP.

RF, where does my vote need to be?

:phone:
With the deadline rapidly approaching we can't afford to No Lynch.

People are split on KB being scum. Tet everyone, even OS' most ferocious defenders, agree OS is being useless.

Kill the swarm, remove the head.
Lynch him true, lynch him dead.

Asdioh requires a shadowy visit. Daggers.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
With the deadline rapidly approaching we can't afford to No Lynch.

People are split on KB being scum. Tet everyone, even OS' most ferocious defenders, agree OS is being useless.

Kill the swarm, remove the head.
Lynch him true, lynch him dead.

Asdioh requires a shadowy visit. Daggers.

vote Kantrip

I don't see Kosha Boy as a viable lynch. If you just wanted to remove him, sure, but I prefer the possibility of lynching scum. I just don't see Kosha Boy as a reliable lynch today, nor would I see him as a threat late game if he was scum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Decisions Decisions.

OS>KB please. I'll move my vote only to hammer if it is needed tonight.

Nabe needs some sort of PR hitting him. However, I probably wanna lynch him toMorrow if he isn't caught up with his airy posts. ^^

Thanks. =D Kai bye now.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Vote: Overswarm

I hate not being caught up, so I'm going to take this game a page at a time and just leave concise thoughts as I go, via phone.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Up to 80, kantrip v gorf feels TvT.

Oddly, kantrip feels somewhat scummy, but not so much in their exchange as in his general manner.

Dislike Nabe. Feels very sidelined.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
There can't be any standing case left on Overswarm. RadFic would've said so when I asked, and there would be a push now consisting of more than "Do as I say."

Swiss is deflecting, Ryker is ignoring. The best motive I can infer is that they're in this for the chance to say they've successfully pushed through a D1 OS lynch on nothing but their own word. They probably have a gut read, but a scumflip is auxillary to the lynch itself, a bonus.

#HBC | Dancer

Nabe said:
But those are the three inactive players.
Your point? The inactive players, up to post 480, just so happen to be the scummy ones as well. OS has made only two posts of substance, one where he gives some reads but doesn't commit himself. The other where he simply makes a "game plan." Don't like.

You HAVE been making some posts up until this point, but they are all completely forgettable. Again don't like.

Raziek has only made comments on the sideline. However, he has been almost completely inactive due to computer problems, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

unvote vote OS

That should be L_2. No one else vote, I don't want OS hammering himself.

RF, I want you guys to give me a better answer than that. Especially on Raz. At best, he should of been null at that point. He's not though. Why?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Oh hey Raziek.
still want an explanation of KB crumb. this is really important imho
Wanting something? From KB? hahahahahahaha

So OS is fighting the KB lynch (which seems townie on OS part, because the other likely lynch option is himself) but he's pushing a Kantrip lynch, which will more likely end in a No Lynch due to lack of support, soooooo yeah I'd be fine with lynching OS toDay. I'd be more fine with lynching RadFic but there's no chance of that happening yet.

Meanwhile, KB claimed VT and then disappeared, and isn't helping anything.

#HBC | Dancer

Oh hey I got to the post where I replaced in. Too bad town decided to get super active on me and make this only the half way point.

Asdioh, you want RF dead? Do tell.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
He's scummeh. I'm not going to put the effort in for a case toDay, but I've already stated that I'll be looking into him toMorrow.
So if I die N1, at least consider it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Rad Fiction could be scum but he hasn't actually done anything today but bluster, so there's nothing really to catch him on. Kantrip is eerily close to him though, and his flip will tell me much.

#HBC | Dancer

Give me the skim down. I'm not asking for you to back anything up with evidence, or to be elaborate, just give my your general thoughts that make him scummy to you.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Sword, if you continue your readthrough, you'll find some of my points.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
RF, I want you guys to give me a better answer than that. Especially on Raz. At best, he should of been null at that point. He's not though. Why?
Null reads are for chumps. I strive to lose those as quickly as possible. I'm certainly not afraid to double back on a stance later if I have good reason to.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Dude, I don't get it. You come out of the closet, but you become even more misogynistic? Aren't gays/bis suppose to be all buddy buddy with women?
I'm a very ideological person, and I feel that pampering of anybody for gender related reasons is absolutely unjustified. I peeves me to no end when I see my guy friends being pussies to girls... JUST FOR THE SAKE. I'd say something like that to Sang if she were a he, and I have never treated my lady friends with any higher respect or niceness than my guy friends. End of speech :bee:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
You obviously don't know Sang very well. No, she definitly doesn't have an ego problem AT ALL. Anything that looks that way is probably just her saying something dumb out of frustration.

FYI, Gord has been a **** sometimes this game, but no one has called him out for it besides maybe Sang.
Idk mang it's just my playerslot attacking their playerslot. If they take it more personally than what I mean for it to be (and I don't mean for it to be at all) then it's out of my hands. I don't mean to OFFEND anyone, but I'm not gonna hold back with the worry of possibly offending anyone, if that makes sense.

Top Bottom