• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Vlade

Social Outcast
Sorry I haven't been able to post since the day started, I've just moved to Japan and have been busy getting stuff organised.

Vote: Nabe

I have re-read this game during the night and I am going to be going this route. Nabe needs to be lynched. =D Yay.
While I agree that Nabe is scummy I think we'd be better off lynching someone on the OS bandwagon. The following people were on the wagon yesterDay: Radical Fiction, Vlade, J, Raziek, Sworddancer, Gorf, Bardull.

Obviously Gorf is out of the picture. Sworddancer is cleared provided someone can verify that they received an invention from him. So that leaves RF, myself, J, Raziek and Bardull.

Since Raziek is back I would rather hear more from him before inquiring further about him.

RF started the wagon and towards the end they gave me the impression that they wanted to lynch OS for the sake of being superior over a strong player rather than a legitimate scumread. They were on the same wavelength as Gorf for a lot of yesterDay, that might mean something but it'd be too much of a stretch to hypothesise upon it.

I originally thought J was town but his attention towards Nabe seems illogical for a townie imo. He presented his "nutshell case" on Nabe but there really isn't enough substance for a case on Nabe. He is diverting our attention away from the OS wagon when it is the OS wagon we need to be focusing on imo.

Not sure what to think of Bardull's "gambit". Either it's a cover-up for his hammer on OS or he really didn't know that unvotes aren't required. The rules have since been edited in the OP but I think I remember that when I read them for the first time that it wasn't clear whether unvotes are necessary, in fact I remember not being sure myself until I switched votes.

Vote: J

People are probably labeling me as insane now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah, I'm labeling you as insane or scum right now. =P

Why is the OS wagon so important? You said that was where we should be focusing but never made a case as to why we need to be on there. In fact, your reasoning for calling me scum based on me not looking at the OS wagon is very strange because it implies that I have to follow a textbook which is not really how it goes. ;_;

I also really do not like the way you implied Bardull's move as a "gambit" where you are trying to use FUD with his motivations around said unvote.

There is a very logical reason as to why I am pushing Nabe. He is scum. =D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm really confused on reading Vlade's intent. It looks scummy but it also looks towny.

Now my head hurts. @.@

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I am upset with OS for letting his ego/pride screw up town. Had he claimed, we would have lynched KB, I'm pretty sure.

Gorf dying is... odd.

It was probably the result of T-block not having read and having partners who didn't know who to kill.
I extremely dislike this post for a couple of reasons. ^^

Commenting on the NK seems forced especially with the ellipsis and the way of saying it was Odd but not really going into more in-depth why it is odd Gorf of all people died.

Then he tries to infer that the NK was a result of TB not reading and having indecisive partners who didn't know who to kill. So within this post he seems to fully believe that TB is scum based on the NK but doesn't do anything like a vote or FoS to show that he finds TB suspicious. He is just saying words to throw WIFOM/FUD around TB's slot.

**I believe that if Kanty is scum, then TB is not scum with him but it doesn't work the other way around based on this post.**

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
Nabe [1]: J
Radical Fiction [1]: T-block
T-block [1]: Radical Fiction
J [1]: Vlade

Vlade [0]:
Bardull [0]:
Kantrip [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Kosha Boy [0]:
Sworddancer [0]:

Not Voting: Bardull, Nabe, Kantrip, Raziek, Kosha Boy, Sworddancer

With 10 players alive, 6 votes are required for lynch.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
FoS: Kantrip

Mainly concerned with the fact that the construction of just a simple post felt forced, and that he didn't even back up his WIFOM stance with a vote.

J, that post is obvious new town, and if Vlade is scum than good **** to him for fooling me. The fact that he's voting you of all people, while everyone else has you as town, pretty much shows straight up that he's thinking on his own.

RF, I'm still waiting for that Asdioh stance from you. Unless, of course, you're just blowing hot air with your Asdioh suspicion. :rolleyes:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vlade said:
Obviously Gorf is out of the picture. Sworddancer is cleared provided someone can verify that they received an invention from him. So that leaves RF, myself, J, Raziek and Bardull.
Don't waste your time waiting, I was roleblocked. Circus sent me a PM at the beginning of the Day telling me that my Night action failed.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
So wait Swords, you were both VB'd/RB'd? Huuuuuh interesting.

Scummy-scum said:
J, do you agree with my and Vlade's interpretation of RF's push on OS? Of the two of you, who would you say pressed the OS lynch more?
Well, I would say I was pressing OS more whereas RF was like a little cheerleader for the OS lynch where he didn't do much for it but cheered that OS' name needed to be lynched.

I also did not get the impression that Vlade's reasons were similar to yours. Can you point this out?

Could you then claim? Yay! =D

@Swords: Aiiiight, I'll trust ya on the Vlade read because I have been reading him as super-obv town this game but slowly fading into the background with rather weird posts.

T-block

B2B TST
page 20

i was expecting kantrip to get better

but he keeps getting worse and worse

why was he not lynched?

why is no one looking at him toDay?

RF's dumbtown justification for KB is complete bs

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Kanty, why are you baiting people to make a case on you.

That post alone makes me wanna go you but I can't since I gotta lynch Nabe.

TB, I agree with your sentiment on the KB justification and I believe I mentioned something like that earlier as well. =P

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
HoS: Kantrip

Yeah, I've been thinking about it and I'm really not liking Kanty this game as town and I'm making it official with this HoS.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Whoa whoa. Baiting? TBlock is proclaiming my scumminess. Reasoning would be nice.

This phone sucks for typing.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I think people will need a case that shows my scummy intent.
This post isn't asking for reasoning. It's more saying, to me, "People need a case before you can lynch me." It's also baiting with the wording of it by saying "that shows my scummy intent."

I just don't like it at all. However, I would like to bring up a point, since you require reasoning on you being scummy, why haven't you brought up that you would like to see reasoning behind RF's suspicion on Asdioh/TB?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright on a computer briefly.

"I think people will need a case that shows my scummy intent."

You're either twisting these words or you misinterpreted (gut says it's the second one). You should have asked for clarification if you felt there was any ambiguity. T-block is saying he finds me scummy, and I'm just saying people will probably need more than his word.

Basically, it's bothering me that he's just like "Kantrip is getting more and more scummy" where I don't see him showing anything to this effect. Granted, he's not showing anything at all, but that's the thing. All T-block has commented on during his read-through is me being scummy, or at least that seems to be his main focus.

Asdioh was a scumpick of mine yesterDay, and T-block is doing nothing to change this. He's saying numerous things without reasoning while under the guise of a catch-up read-through. I'd like to see him do some town T-block initiative.

Vote: T-block

What do you mean by your question, J? Why do you want me to bring up that I want RF to give reasoning? If you're asking this as a sort of "If you want someone's reasoning, why don't you want EVERYONE'S reasoning" sort of thing, then don't even start that. Naturally what T-block is doing is going to strike a chord with me, as he's making hollow claims on my scumminess. RF's suspicion of Asdioh/TB is a whole different story, and one I am less concerned with (although still interested in), as I have my own reasoning for that slot's scumminess.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Aren't all his posts pretty much hollow because he is still in the process of catching up and still has 9 pages to go as of his last post?

Alright let me fix my statement, basically what you said in that quote really struck a chord of the bad kind of defensiveness that is scummy to me.

He isn't showing "anything to this effect" because he is showing up. Saying that all he has commented on during his read-through is you being scummy or it being his main focus is not even close to true.

You are tacking on a reason saying "Asdioh was a scumpick of mine so TB just didn't change this." You say his entire "catc-up readthrough" is just a guise when you aren't even giving him the chance to finish his read-through or expound on anything and just assuming things to try and make TB look worse.

Why do I want you to bring up RF's reasoning? Because you share the same suspicion in TB and TB is a common link between you two about not explaining things apparantly so I would figure you would feel the same about RF.

Your "reasoning" against TB is ick ick ick no thank you. You are trying to separate yourself from RF's reasoning *Lack of reasoning* to make it seem like you are being independent when you haven't really explained anything scummy against TB that is just not true.

Unvote
Vote: Kantrip

Unvote
Vote: Nabe

Grrrrrrr :angry face: If I had two votes, J would be so happy right now but he doesn't so J's sad. ;_;

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You voting him and your accusations of saying that he is being hollow with his posts which is indicative of him being scummy.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why yes. This shouldn't inhibit his catchup, however. I've been quite unsatisfied with it as a catchup in the first place. It's more of a "say a page number and say 'Kantrip is scummy' every couple pages". If he were doing it like Swords I may not be having this problem.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kanty, you said this:

done page 14, as well as D2

love J, but i'm also okay with nabe as of p14. bardull is all right too. raziek needs to stop hiding behind his "observer" profile and do stuff (or fix his computer if that's what's going on). kantrip is still icky and i'm still waiting on a reason for him to not be under suspicion atm. wtf @ asdioh having him as solid town. KB is an interesting slot... probably scum - looks way more like scumferno than townferno. sang/sword is fine because of claim. vlade is painfully null... always did have trouble reading him though. haven't seen anything too gross from RF yet, but at the same time, i haven't seen anything that would make me oppose their lynch. i am just at the beginning of the OS wagon though, so i'll be watching them closely.
page 20

i was expecting kantrip to get better

but he keeps getting worse and worse

why was he not lynched?

why is no one looking at him toDay?

RF's dumbtown justification for KB is complete bs
How in the world are you the main focus in these two posts and ALL that he has commented on was you being scum with hollow reasoning?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why yes. This shouldn't inhibit his catchup, however. I've been quite unsatisfied with it as a catchup in the first place. It's more of a "say a page number and say 'Kantrip is scummy' every couple pages". If he were doing it like Swords I may not be having this problem.
The orchid/bolded is not true at all.

Why are you clearly lying when it's directly there in TB's posts that he is not doing as such.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Like he has given a full read's list on the entire cast. I am so baffled/confused at you continously trying to say that all TB's posts have to do is about you and how he is accusing you hollowy. @______@

T-block

B2B TST
cool.

oh, i'll go along with you for nabe if you want, j.

pretty sure i'd rather see kantrip die first, but i'll follow you for today until i'm more deeply submerged in this game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Wow thanks RF you totally confused me in the quick topic he actually said stuff about everyone thanks man

:troll:

U Mad WIFOM?

No but really if those are all he has said while catching up then I apologize. My memory of T-block's catchup is completely off.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
cool.

oh, i'll go along with you for nabe if you want, j.

pretty sure i'd rather see kantrip die first, but i'll follow you for today until i'm more deeply submerged in this game.
Go with me on Nabe toDay and at least one of us *or Swords* will be alive toMorrow to lynch Kanty, please.

Thank you very much. =D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's alright I guess but I still find your vote on TB scummy because why did you not double-check before making accusations so boldly that contradict the evidence presented? =/

Especially before casting a vote.

I may forgive you if you lynch Nabe with me. =D

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't need your forgiveness.
until postgame

What happened to Kosha Boy suspicion, people? I'm salty we didn't lynch him over Overswarm but I mean it's OS's fault for not claiming and also Bardull for throwing a hammer on.

Eh, I'll need to look at Nabe again. All I remember is him being a big fat null. If he ends up being town that puts us in a really bad spot, especially with suspicion on me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Null? You had him as town on your town lists yesterday and you even had him as null-town when I questioned you later on that.

You are mentioning KB suspicion all of sudden, why? Can you state reason as to why we should look into KB again?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah well I can say his read has dropped down to null since I don't remember an ounce of why I thought he was town. Doesn't mean I'll lynch him yet, though, as this is D2 after a PR mislynch.

Points against Kosha Boy never stopped standing.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hmmm.....

Well I am pretty much V/LA tomorrow because call-backs for the lead of my school musical are tomorrow and I am going to be gone all-day sooo yeah.

*tag-out to Swords/TB*

BarDulL

Town Vampire
nabe what the hell are YOU doing? look at your post and ask yourself just how productive you're being this game. it's sad and embarrassing at best. aren't you like a dgames vet or something? why do i want to lynch you so badly?

J, kantrip was like this yesterday, why didn't you just force the lynch then?

vlade's vote on J is throwing me all sorts of signals. his entire game reeks of "wtf."

RF, if you had to pick someone else for scum OTHER THAN ASDIOH/T-Block, who would it be?

ugh, i miss gorf. =/

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nabe, I already answered your question.

Bardull, he is playing that way because he is scum. Please lynch him with me. =D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I didn't force the lynch because I didn't realize he was being this scummy. I thought he was just being more anti-town yesterDay, but now I'm changing my mind.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Vote: kantrip

This recent spur of posts are disgusting.

More later when not on phone, and fully caught up.

:phone:

Top Bottom