• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Asdioh got replaced with T-Block.

Swords, I want to go Nabe toDay. RF can wait please? =x

I am also putting Kanty back on my scum-list. (Looking back on KB vs. Kanty, looking a bit TvS and Kanty is coming out at the scummier of the two after my re-read)

Town - J/Swords/T-Block/Bardull
Leaning town - KB/Vlade
Null - RF/Raz
Leaning scum - Kanty
Scum - Nabe

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Nabe's a chump. We can lynch him any Day.

Didn't know though J that you would be fine with a RF lynch? IIRC, you had him leaning town as of yesturDay.

Can you expand upon your Kantrip suspicion, J?

#HBC | Dancer

So T-Block ol' pal, it seems that I've been vote blocked! Since you probably have't reed the game yet, be my vote for me, will you?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If we can lynch him any day, toDay's the day.

Also I had RF slowly sliding down to null as of yesterDay with my posts in twilight/a little before OS' lynch.

Kanty suspicion lies a little more in my Nabe suspicion but I like Nabe/Kanty together as a team. Can't really go much more off it until I have a definite flip on Nabe.

Which I really really want. =D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
EBWOP: Dag on it. I found the gif I wanted to post after I made that post.

Sad J is sad. ;_;

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Nabe in a nutshell.

-Defended OS and fought all his battles
-Did no scum-hunting
-Had no scum-reads D1
-All of his posts have been full of air and have no substance to them
-When backing up his Sang/KB votes, they were based on not good reasoning.
-Nothing else to account for, for him being a no-show/do nothing all game. :p

T-block

B2B TST
kay so... waiting on asdioh to catch me up on stuff

then i'll judge how much i actually have to read this game

i'd rather not have to read too in-depth though ^^

i'd appreciate summaries from as many people as possible

#HBC | Dancer

I just wrote a response up, but for I give it out, I want J to tell me what it was EXACTLY that made RF slip late yesturDay. Quote it, your stated suspicion of RF or otherwise, if you can.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
These are some of the truest words that have ever been spoken this game.

Don't listen to RF's choice of NA's, please.

Track/Cop: Nabe/Raz/RF

^^Kanty can be thrown in there but I don't really know if I'm sold on putting him back there. He is still leaning more anti-town then just scummy.

Vlade may come back to being going under scrutiny.

However this is just my opinion based on my reads.
Here you go Swords. =P

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Swords, I'd like to hear your case on RF. I share similar sentiments (he's leaning scum for me at the moment), but I'd like to hear your personal thoughts.

The rest of my scum pool includes KB, Nabe, Kantrip, and Vlade. Everyone else is either town or leaning Town, but I'm going to have to reread one or two people for some clarity.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh haha. Sorry, misunderstood. xD

Okay well RF has just been pretty much fluff this entire game. He never really gave a full reason why Asdioh was scum but just kept on saying that he was. He was in and out of the game and came around near the end to drive the point home that OS needed to be lynched. He gave reasoning but it wasn't much. Most of his reads seemed to be spit out without much justification behind them. However, during D1 with a player like RF whom I am usually confused on I just marked some posts up that I liked but when I re-read them, they were more just null and not really indicative of them being town.

OS pretty much summed it up really well by saying they were just ruffling feathers, but then again, that's not really too too telling of their slot for me. *shruggers*

#HBC | Dancer

As stated, I'm waiting for J. I have it all written up already on Microsoft Word, I just want to hear J's reasoning first.

#HBC | Dancer

aight, fair enough. My reasoning:

I'm thinking right now that either RF or T-Block holds a scum. I'm making a judgment call by choosing RF over T-Block.

You see, RF's lynch of OS was bad. Just like, plain ol' scummy bad. The methods that they used to keep the OS wagon going was bad. They used WIFOM and FUD, so to lynch OS. I could give examples if you want, but right now I don't feel like looking through the thread.

Not only that, but they choose to lynch an inactive. That's NOT something Ryker would do as town. Ryker HATES lynching the "less information" player as town, which is exactly what OS was.

Add this to: RF wasn't stubborn enough. I know that may sound wierd, but hear me out. We have Ryker and Swiss, two "power players," two players that, when they believe they found a scum, will push for that scum HARD. Granted they weren't active, but nevertheless, note that they were fine with either an Asdioh lynch or an OS lynch. They actually told everyone that they would let "the town pick" (parapphased). This is iffy. Since when did Ryker/Swiss actually let people pick the lynch? If they actually thought Asdioh was scum, why would they ever hold him on equal ground with an inactive OS? It doesn't add up.

Add that to some subtly off reads, and you have the reason I want them dead.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Not that I disagree with you Swords and I totally get what you mean against RF, but I'm still going to insist that Nabe is the better lynch.

>.<" I'm really sorry that I'm being this way but I really have not been more confidant on a scum-read in the longest time.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
You see, RF's lynch of OS was bad. Just like, plain ol' scummy bad. The methods that they used to keep the OS wagon going was bad. They used WIFOM and FUD, so to lynch OS. I could give examples if you want, but right now I don't feel like looking through the thread.

Not only that, but they choose to lynch an inactive. That's NOT something Ryker would do as town. Ryker HATES lynching the "less information" player as town, which is exactly what OS was.
You do realize that I'm coming fresh off of a game where I QUICK HAMMERED my scum read and that you're meta is bull****, right?

Add this to: RF wasn't stubborn enough. I know that may sound wierd, but hear me out. We have Ryker and Swiss, two "power players," two players that, when they believe they found a scum, will push for that scum HARD. Granted they weren't active, but nevertheless, note that they were fine with either an Asdioh lynch or an OS lynch. They actually told everyone that they would let "the town pick" (parapphased). This is iffy. Since when did Ryker/Swiss actually let people pick the lynch? If they actually thought Asdioh was scum, why would they ever hold him on equal ground with an inactive OS? It doesn't add up.

Add that to some subtly off reads, and you have the reason I want them dead.
Urge to reference ongoing games rising.

We got OS lynched because he was scummy and refusing to fix it and the alternative lynch is a townie. You have a hell of an uphill battle to fight on this one.

Now, explain the other half of your announced TvS.

Vote TBlock

#HBC | Dancer

Nabe in a nutshell.

-Defended OS and fought all his battles
This is not actually scummy.

-Did no scum-hunting
-Had no scum-reads D1
-All of his posts have been full of air and have no substance to them
-When backing up his Sang/KB votes, they were based on not good reasoning.
-Nothing else to account for, for him being a no-show/do nothing all game. :p
This is scummy, but it is all basically the same point (except for the one about his votes). The point that Nabe didn't make an impression.

Thing is, with a Nabe lynch, we'll basically be lynching another OS. Maybe in his case, he's more scum, so I wouldn't totally object to a Nabe lynch. Just seems like an insignificant one.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I was just listing what Nabe had done the entire day phase yesterDay. For me, the most notable thing he ever did was defend OS/fight his battles. That's the scummy part of it was because it was the only thing he noticable did and took a stand for.

#HBC | Dancer

You do realize that I'm coming fresh off of a game where I QUICK HAMMERED my scum read and that you're meta is bull****, right?

Urge to reference ongoing games rising.

We got OS lynched because he was scummy and refusing to fix it and the alternative lynch is a townie. You have a hell of an uphill battle to fight on this one.

Now, explain the other half of your announced TvS.

Vote TBlock
My meta is true and you know it. Not only that, but your guilty from a non-meta stand point to. The stand point that you lynched an inactive, someone declared to be busy with holiday affairs. You, one of the most arrogant players on Dgames, despite having an active scumpick, choose to hold them on equal grounds to an inactive one.

The "alternative" could of been Asdioh, or any of your other scum picks. It didn't have to be OS.

The fact that lynching you will be hard does not deter me.

I'll explain my possible T-block scum read after you explian yours. It's a stance you've cheated everyone out of all Day yesturDay. Now is the time for you to take that stance.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hmmm.....

I'm actually going to take a back-seat and watch this trio battle of Swords vs. RF vs. TB.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I made up my post restriction in hopes of stealing the NK. I knew I didn't have time to play this game when I joined, and I wanted to tank a shot. If Gord of all people is getting killed, I'm not going to keep it up, and anyway it's obvious from D1 that I screwed it up about 20 times; fml.

I haven't read. I'm not reading tonight, and I'm V/LA tomorrow on the road 'til evening. I cacked this up -- will post tomorrow on whether or not I need to replace.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I am upset with OS for letting his ego/pride screw up town. Had he claimed, we would have lynched KB, I'm pretty sure.

Gorf dying is... odd.

It was probably the result of T-block not having read and having partners who didn't know who to kill.

T-block

B2B TST
done page 14, as well as D2

love J, but i'm also okay with nabe as of p14. bardull is all right too. raziek needs to stop hiding behind his "observer" profile and do stuff (or fix his computer if that's what's going on). kantrip is still icky and i'm still waiting on a reason for him to not be under suspicion atm. wtf @ asdioh having him as solid town. KB is an interesting slot... probably scum - looks way more like scumferno than townferno. sang/sword is fine because of claim. vlade is painfully null... always did have trouble reading him though. haven't seen anything too gross from RF yet, but at the same time, i haven't seen anything that would make me oppose their lynch. i am just at the beginning of the OS wagon though, so i'll be watching them closely.

Top Bottom