• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Kantrip

Kantplay
J I am suggesting that if scum has a Puppeteer role is it likely one-shot.

Also it appears they can split their vote block and role block.

I am getting lynched I realize. But when I flip town, I want you guys to be prepared and know where you're looking next. Please at least give me that luxury. I know I'm not a strong enough force nor have I played this game well enough to deserve NOT to get lynched, but just take to heart what I have to say.

Also I said good-bye to that crazy bus theory, J. I'm pretty sure you are town. I also want you to consider what town has on their side to investigate with.

I am suggesting a Puppeteer, a Vote/Role blocker, and the henchman we have already seen flip as the scumteam. They got Nabe to send in the kill since he was just a goon, and now that he's gone they used their Puppeteer ability.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

You have no evidence to suggest the RB/VB are from the same person.

You have no evidence to suggest a Puppeteer besides your guilty coming up. *One-shot puppeteer is a really big stretch*

Your theory is just grasping at straws.

Kanty, if you are town, give us reads and the like instead of trying to go through game mechanics which has been the majority of what your posts are based around.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
V/LA till January 29th-January 30th

(I will still be around but I know it won't be that much so please don't expect a lot from me. x_X)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
posting somewhat to avoid prod lol

kantrip's lynch is pretty much secured imo, i don't see him as town no matter how i look at it. are we all in the ok for lynching kantrip at this point?

would like to hear raziek's thoughts on this since his unvote was peculiar considering kantrip is confirmed scum.

rf where yo curly mustache at? do you still think t-block is scum considering kantrip is scum?

haven't heard much from vlade either, albeit this doesn't surprise me for some reason. :)

kantrip, J scum is a crazy assertion (although it wouldn't surprise me considering the flavor; ice king was good jailer while nabe's char is generally considered "good" in the show.)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
He's not confirmed to me bro. I'll be doing my re-read on the bus tomorrow morning. I'm playing Assassin's Creed right now.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I mean I'm fine with lynching him, but as long as I'm not certain, there's still the possibility.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
uh, why isn't he confirmed to you? i'm uncc'd watcher and he was the only one who visited nabe. lol

do what you must i guess.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, we've got multiple investigatives claimed already, and Nabe was a goon from the looks of things, so I don't see Kantrip's claims as entirely out of the realm of possibility, just unlikely.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh, @kantrip, you already addressed this. lol. that was pretty ****ing funny to accuse J of being scum LOL if i wasn't watcher i'd probably consider you town for pulling that stunt

@J, you are faaaar too lenient. it pisses me off. but i'm going to miss you for the next week. :(

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@raziek - i guess, i'm surprised your read on kantrip+my claim hasn't knocked you overboard yet though.

well since you're here, who do you think is scum with kanty?

actually yeah i'd like to hear from everyone who they think is scum with kanty. i personally think it's RF considering his reads on kantrip are suspicious as hell.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh and kantrip has been on RF's **** since like...day 1. but something tells me scum RF wouldn't let scum kanty buddy so damn hard. hrmm. aghhhhhh wifom.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I would much rather hear who everyone thinks is scum if I'm TOWN. I want you guys to be prepared when I flip. Plan for both possibilities, please.

J is right I should be giving reads and stuff.

My biggest scumpick is still T-block's slot and he has done nothing to amend my suspicions.

J is town.
Bardull and Vlade are leaning town.
Radical Fiction and Red Ryu are null.
Raziek still needs to do more and is scummy to me. I want him to take a stance on my alignment because his whole "I am hesitant but I would still lynch him" is scummy. T-block is my biggest scum pick still.

Still want my previous questions answered.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Okay, just checking.

Something that's bugging me here is:
I KNEW there was a watcher, as it had been brought up in the thread by J and Swords. I also KNEW watcher would be on J or Swords (most likely Swords since he asked for it). Why on EARTH would I kill Swords as scum if I KNOW it's going to result in my lynch? I know this is WIFOM but really, not picking Swords is clearly the favorable option when watcher is on them. But I digress.

I continuously forget about Red Ryu in this game. RR, can I have your reads?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
scum didn't want town j or town swords getting away with PR use; one of them had to die, the other had to be RB'd. scum didn't want to take chances letting both of them live, even if it meant getting watched.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh, i guess i can see some level of clarity being necessary.

when someone is "playing dumb town" as opposed to "being dumb town," i mean it in the sense that scum is trying to act dumb and ignorant to their own actions. normally this is town telling to most, but since you're the only one i saw visit swords, it's safe to assumed that your logic, as well as your actions, are being feigned at this point.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Can you please not "assume" that though? You're ALL going to have to reread this Day upon my flip, and probably other stuff too, so you should save yourself the trouble and weigh how you feel about if I'm ACTUALLY town.

I see what you mean though.

Why can't people who I think are scum actually get in here?

Nabe, Raziek, and Radical Fiction. The scumteam with the most wasted potential ever. I would laugh at this.

But then T-block.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
ok kantrip, i'm going to work with you here because this may beneficial to town.

since i know you're scum, your read on me, and on everyone else, is feigned. so lets not beat around the bush, shall we?

firstly, i really don't get your "town read" on me. fypov, i have to be lying, or the facts as we know them are false, or i'm legit. you know just as well as i that a one shot puppeteer role is far and away not a safe assumption to be going on if you were town, so why do you keep pushing it? a more likelier assumption to be going off of is that i'm lying and that this is an endgame play.

secondly, most of your reads the entire game have either been "gut" or "made up," but have been anything but rational and sensible. a true town player wouldn't do this. a scum player would.

thirdly, your irrational tunneling of t-block grinds my gears to no end. why the hell are you so focused on him? draw me a legitimate case for t-block. point out to me his scummy, lurkish, non-contributive posts. show me scum tells or scum slips that would actually make me believe you.

finally, why the scum read on RF? iirc you didn't have this read on before, what's new now? why is RF scum?

Kantrip

Kantplay
**** you Bardull.

If you guys are all going to tunnel me than this Day serves no purpose but throwing you off the longer it lasts.

It's not "working with me" if you accuse me of "feigning" every ****ing thing I'm trying to give you guys.

If you're lying about being Watcher and watching me than you should stop the gambit because it's throwing ME off by making me tunnel on this Puppeteer assumption. Any way you cut it you are just being a big **** and not helping town at all at this point. If this is some sort of scummy endgame play than you are also astronomically ********.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I would much rather hear who everyone thinks is scum if I'm TOWN. I want you guys to be prepared when I flip. Plan for both possibilities, please.

J is right I should be giving reads and stuff.

My biggest scumpick is still T-block's slot and he has done nothing to amend my suspicions.

J is town.
Bardull and Vlade are leaning town.
Radical Fiction and Red Ryu are null.
Raziek still needs to do more and is scummy to me. I want him to take a stance on my alignment because his whole "I am hesitant but I would still lynch him" is scummy. T-block is my biggest scum pick still.

Still want my previous questions answered.
Scratch J being scum for a second.

J, if what I think is true, then scum already knows and I think it would be best to out it. It would shed light on this set-up for me and also make a lot of sense from a flavour perspective. Assuming you are town (which I am still defaulting to my read for).

T-block, Radical Fiction, Raziek are my bottom trio.

J and Barfull are the top duo.

Vlade/RR is a question mark.
Kanty, what changed from these reads?

Kantrip

Kantplay
J, if Bardull won't show me the crumbs I want YOU to.

I opted to believe your claim of watching me visit Swords because apparently you crumbed and I read your result and the way you came in as legit.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, if Bardull won't show me the crumbs I want YOU to.

I opted to believe your claim of watching me visit Swords because apparently you crumbed and I read your result and the way you came in as legit.
But I don't wanna. I see no reason to show his crumbs when they are his.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well the bottom trio stayed the same and the top duo stayed the same.

All that really changed in those lists is Vlade. I am also making RF null again because I really don't know with them. You are more town than Bardull just because you are.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Bardull.... You don't get my town read on you? Because I think you're ****ing town. Just because your investigation doesn't match up with your claim doesn't mean you are scum. I've failed to find a good reasoning and you seem to want to point me towards doubting your claim, so...?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well if you are town, he has to be lying in some sort of way but you keep on trying to not make it look as though he is scum and moreso trying to blame an imaginary scum PR instead of calling Bardull scum.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If you are town, Bardull has some explaining to do but I don't necessarily think he is scum....I think. There is something perplexing about Bardull toDay and some info I have that doesn't make much sense but I wonder if it's just my paranoia.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I haven't really looked at the possibility of this being a fake result because it would be a really bad thing to do as scum due to how much attention it would draw to Bardull. Right after having a scummate lynched, why would you put yourself in danger? If it's just a stupid town gambit, like something I would do, then all I can say is that he got whatever reaction he could have looked for and should stop now.

That's the problem though. This has been far too central and distracting to be a town-intent gambit, and it would be far too dumb to be a scum gambit (well maybe not if he thought he could work his way out of it), so I was inclined to believe the claim (I had a leaning town read on Bardull anyways) and I was looking for a reason he got the result he did.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
By the by, who got Swords gifts? Don't have to say what they are but a simple raise of hand for N1/N2 would be nice to know.

I would also like to suggest a possibly Mass-claim toDay considering we only have a few people not claimed (i.e. Raz/Vlade/RF/TB) and it'd give us more info going into toMorrow.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
unfortunately kantrip, it isn't a gambit.

whatever information you have j is probably accurate, but your paranoia makes me feel awkward for some reason.

as for a massclaim, i disagree for the time being. once everyone has given their thoughts and opinions, then i'll consider it a feasible option.

Top Bottom