• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
And jesus christ, take your ****ing vote off me, that was the worst reaction test ever. Ryker and T-block are the scum here, not me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
So if we assume Bardull got a gift from Swords we can figure there is only one more person who could have a gift.

N1: Bardull (I think you claimed this night? correct me if wrong)
N2: ???

Someone should claim if they received a gift last night *Or N1 if Bardull got his gift last night.* xD
No one will. Swords was roleblocked N1.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Take your vote off. If T-block really is scum, this is an alpha strike waiting to happen. Let J respond first, *facepalm*

J, have you received the PM yet?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
As far as I know, T-block has two votes, and there is present 1 vote on me. Him and his scummate, if he is in fact mafia, have a total of 3 votes. Combined with yours and J's, that's 5 votes in all.

How did you not realize this?

FoS: Kantrip

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sometimes, I wonder if you're actually joking, or if that's just a way for you to backpedal out of looking silly.

Anyway, BRB in 3 hours.

Vlade

Social Outcast
T-Block's last post looks rather town to me...

I'm fine with either a T-Block or Ryker lynch though so whichever one is going to materialise I will put my vote on. If T-Block does use his 2 votes then it seems that Ryker is the play for me toDay.

Vote: Ryker

Kantrip

Kantplay
If T-block is scum and we lynch Ryker we lose.

If Ryker is scum and we lynch T-block we have a mislynch.

Why the hell are people willing to risk this?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Well, with two votes on Ryker, T-block and his potential scum mate could end the game right now.

My curiosity is compelling me to wait and see if this actually happens. >_>

Here's what I think:

The correct play is to let T-block go on the off-chance that he's scum, but Ryker is my major scum pick.

If Ryker flips mafia, I would largely consider Raziek/T-Block. I have nothing on RR right now to substantiate a read on him though. He's Null, otherwise Town by PoE, but KB's play was pretty gross. I really don't know what to say about it.

Vlade is...interesting, considering Raziek brought up his read on Vlade as well as J whom started to feel that Vlade is only leaning Town. Kantrip's suggestion is also peculiar and raises an interesting point. However, the connection between T-block and Vlade doesn't seem too suspicious though (Kantrip, what's your reasoning?) Vlade has pretty much kept up with his tendencies, in all honesty. Nothing seems out of alignment; he sheeps a vote with whatever seems popular and runs with it and he's pretty open about doing this. However, this is contradictory in his play when he tries to change the lynch away from Nabe...but then again, he ends up voting for J right after and not someone who is slightly scummy.

I don't see the Vlade connection, I really don't. I think Vlade is safe noob Town, I really do.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Curious as to how you were tunneling Vlade all game and now that people are reassessing you change your mind. :p

What Raz pointed out too is something to note: Vlade was trying to move suspicion off of Nabe and onto the people who were on the OS wagon without reason.

It's not a T-block / Vlade connection so much as a Vlade / Nabe connection and now Vlade putting his vote on Ryker. I don't know... lynching Ryker just seems so illogical when we have LyLo if we lynch T-block but this IS LyLo if T-block is scum and we DON'T lynch him.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Have you changed your vote since the last vote count? It says you're on Ryker, J is on Ryker, and now Vlade is on Ryker.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
J unvoted and voted for me since he suspects that I was lying about the gift. I think he was just trying to reaction test me though to see if I would slip.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh okay you're right no trouble then.

T-block and his partner can still alphastrike unless his partner is one of you or Vlade (actually pretty possible).

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Anyway, I was tunneling Vlade for a majority of the game for the exact reasons that Raziek brought up. I called Vlade out on it right away, but as I began to see more and more of Vlade's play, it slowly began to shift to noob Town. Then, during my gambit, he put his vote down on you pretty carelessly and it subsequently fit his profile really well. I slowly began to share the view of Noob town with just about everyone else.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yeah, I sort of really want to see if Ryker gets alpha striked, but it hasn't happened yet. >_>;;;;

I feel like I'm playing with death.

Unvote

Kantrip

Kantplay
Something that has been bothering me: I don't see the town intent of T-block using his anonymous vote to hammer Nabe. T-block, could you explain why you chose to hammer Nabe rather than letting someone else do it, considering it had the potential to out the existence of your role?

T-block

B2B TST
If T-block is scum and we lynch Ryker we lose.

If Ryker is scum and we lynch T-block we have a mislynch.

Why the hell are people willing to risk this?
Yeah this lol

look, if you're not going to be able to trust me even with a mafia flip from Ryker, then there's literally no way for me to .

argue against my lynch because it's the correct play for town who doesn't possess the information I have. Whether you lynch Ryker and then me, or me and then Ryker doesn't matter in the end, except that one doesn't lose you the game if you pick wrong first.

If, on the other hand, you can clear me on a scum Ryker flip, then I guess I could put more effort into this, but I don't think that's the case from what I'm seeing, and I don't feel like wasting my time to end up at the same net result.

I will say though, that the idea that I could force a no lynch as scum tomorrow relies on the theory that this game has three scum with a vote thief in a twelve man game, which I still maintain is imbalanced. I actually think it's scummy of Rykrr to be raising paranoia about me being able to win off his lynch today, but same net result, etc etc

:phone:

T-block

B2B TST
Kantrip, you are one who agrees that if I'm scum, I'm Indy, so why are you so scared if this being lylo?

I hammered because it was like an hour to deadline and we were short one vote obviously -.- raz was not guaranteed to show by any means

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah when we were talking about the use of his role he brought up that he hammered Nabe rather than Raziek. I verified with the vote count that this was true.

The scum intent is pretty straightforward. Townie points when he eventually claims and can say "look I hammered Nabe". Fail to see town intent.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Kantrip, you are one who agrees that if I'm scum, I'm Indy, so why are you so scared if this being lylo?

I hammered because it was like an hour to deadline and we were short one vote obviously -.- raz was not guaranteed to show by any means

I didn't say this is the only possibility. It is also possible you are part of a 2-person scum faction (which would be worst case scenario but you have to plan for that). Of course you being indy is more likely than mafia by a long shot but I can't be sure.

T-block

B2B TST
Like...I'm sorry, but the hammer question is one if the dumbest questions I've ever seen

Kantrip, if I am on a two person scum team,I am the last mafia, and it's still not lylo. Why are you soooo dumb

Kantrip

Kantplay
What did Red Ryu change to make him a likely scummate with Nabe (like the top scummate with Nabe, even above me for some people) to where he is now? I feel like he's been coasting and been really inactive and suddenly people are viewing him as town.

What do people feel about Ryker/RR?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Like...I'm sorry, but the hammer question is one if the dumbest questions I've ever seen

Kantrip, if I am on a two person scum team,I am the last mafia, and it's still not lylo. Why are you soooo dumb

Alternate 2-person scum team. I'm not that stupid, T-block. Did you read what I said earlier about possibly having two teams of two?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Also you said earlier that you didn't want to out the existence of your role so the hammer felt kind of unnecessary to me but then again I didn't remember how close we cut it with deadline.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I was wildly speculating about having a vote blocker and a roleblocker team and then a team that gets a Night Kill. Ryker told me to cut the conspiracy theories so I stopped. :smirk:

Top Bottom