• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i'm going to choke you to death if you end up being scum, vlade. :(

yes, all the way from here to japan with my stretching Jake The Dog arms.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i'm thoroughly embarrassed at my hammer of OS. i'm low key hoping i become a super mod and secretly delete this thread some day.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Asdioh was scummy, but then when T-Block replaced in that slot looked town to me up until his claim which is when I began to doubt myself about my read. T-Block's recent posts look really town, so much so that I'd be really annoyed at myself for being fooled by them if he turns out to be scum.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Ah. Since it wasn't addressed to me, I could hardly read it. ;p

You read very shallowly. Anyway, I wanted your read on RF. You also didn't comment on Vlade's post, which leads into an RF read.

I made a post yesterDay saying I thought RF was blowing it out their *** with the OS lynch, and doing so because they wanted a pissing match. Vlade said the same toDay. What's your take?
To make it look like I was saving myself in some predetermined way after having ****ed it up. And of course, I did **** it up, but since I was inventing the rules as I went, I was still hoping I might get the shot.

To the second point, yes, you're right.

I get details wrong on purpose as scum, sometimes. Kant is town -- this isn't why, and since you were calling him town D1, I know you know this justification isn't required. Because after all, no one listens to J.

J seems to think he led the OS lynch, when it was actually your slot who ran him into the ground. J waffled and flipped to KB; you're the one who talked at it until it happened, and three of the wagon votes went that way only because you said so.

You're town, as an aside.

I'm not content with J's nullread on you when you made a clear egoplay on OS, and I'm trying to piece together why he's taking credit for the OS lynch. Intent is two birds, one stone.

He's a tool.
Hmm so before Nabe claimed he seemed very concerned about getting J's explanation of his read on RF. Could this be an attempt to distance? Can't really say for certain, but it's something I thought I'd point out.

Also in the second quote Nabe labels RF as town "as an aside" which might be worth noting.

Make of it what you will.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
the more and more i read, the more and more i see RF scum.

i'm only at page 96 but i don't see myself changing my mind on this. several points have been brought up, including RF's odd behavior @J when J declares nabe as pinned scum.

RF throws away his scum read on asdioh and goes for nabe without much thought or effort put into it.

RF plays too cautious and defensive. not aggressive. more concerned with staying alive than dying.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
sworddancer makes convincing points against RF. t-block reads neutral/town at this time. RF is playing a bad town game.

j reads rf/nabe not a likely scum team because attacks were superficial. swords reads as careful bus'ing. is swords reading too hard into this? maybe. i don't think so though. nabe and rf never poked at each other very much during early game. personally i feel nabe was more worthy of attention than that. asdioh read nabe as town early on though which is strange.

t-block puts vote on nabe on d2. doesn't explain why. said he liked nabe, but then 22 pages later he jumped on the nabe wagon. scum points for t-block for doing this.

btw these are all scattered thoughts going on in my brain. interpret as you will. lol. my brain is complex.

t-block puts vote on nabe, also hammers nabe with invisible vote. town points to t-block.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
Ryker [3]: Vlade, T-block
T-block [2]: Ryker, Raziek
Bardull [1]: J
Red Ryu [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Kantrip [0]:
Vlade [0]:
J [0]:

Not Voting: Red Ryu, Kantrip, Bardull

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
excellent gif choice, circus.

read up to page 128. RF slot smells of evil. small contradiction that's bothering me though: t-block gives RR his vote, but he reads RR as scum. i don't understand why he did this. smells like terrible cover up for vote usage. explanation might be needed here. i think he explained it though so i'll look back and check.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
continued reading. don't like ryker. ryker is probably scum. t-block is the proper play though. t-block's play drastically changes after vote thief claim. not sure how to read this. has basically given up hope and thinks he's dead. uses ate; says he wasn't really active in this game when, well, he actually was active. guess i'm back at square one. zzz.

probably gonna go t-block after all even though i hate ryker with a burning passion. it just feels like the right thing to do.

vote in next post.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i'm gonna sleep on this. i'll put my vote down tomorrow. sorry if my thoughts don't make sense or if i made terrible spelling errors and what not. bleh.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't like the TB wagon as in the people on it while as the people on Ryker (i.e. Vlade/Bardull) are two of my town reads.

Probably leaning towards ousting Ryker toDay.

I'll be here tonight, however, to vote whichever of TB/Ryker I need to.

T-block

B2B TST
t-block puts vote on nabe on d2. doesn't explain why. said he liked nabe, but then 22 pages later he jumped on the nabe wagon. scum points for t-block for doing this.
i put my vote on nabe because i realized why J was on him so hard. i thought J was cop with a guilty. post 1147, first letter of each line spells COP.

continued reading. don't like ryker. ryker is probably scum. t-block is the proper play though. t-block's play drastically changes after vote thief claim. not sure how to read this. has basically given up hope and thinks he's dead. uses ate; says he wasn't really active in this game when, well, he actually was active. guess i'm back at square one. zzz.

probably gonna go t-block after all even though i hate ryker with a burning passion. it just feels like the right thing to do.

vote in next post.
you wouldn't know since it's been a while since you've played a game with me, but this is well below my standards in activity.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
final questions for T-block -

1. can you explain asdioh's town read on nabe early on? what do you think of it?

2. you gave RR his vote earlier in this day phase, but...you had a scum read on him. why did you give him his vote back?

3. what's your read on vlade? forgot if this has been mentioned already.

j, you make a good point about who's on t-block's wagon.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
marceline the vampire queen, good vote thief

i steal a vote from a player during the Night and can use it the following Day by PMing circus. it's compulsory for me to steal a vote.

asdioh said he targetted sword D1 because he had a town read on him and thought he was likely to die, so he wanted to keep another town vote around. that's why i was willing to be sword's proxy vote when i replaced in. i targetted RR last Night because i thought he was scum. when bardull claimed watcher, i thought kantrip was scum making me think RR was town, so i gave him his vote back. when it was revealed that the claim was fake, i stopped doing that.

asdioh did crumb the role. i can find it if someone doesn't believe me for some reason.
nvm question #2, it's explained here. instead, can you show me the crumb?

T-block

B2B TST
1) i can't speak for asdioh, but i suspect that it's because nabe was with him in opposing the OS wagon. not sure when the timing of that support was though (a link or post number would be good), but he probably viewed the OS wagon as something scum would definitely want to push (and it's not like OS was the clear lynch choice so that some scum could sit back), with OS being perceived as a stronger player and such.

2) the first word asdioh posted was vote. the last letter of his first five posts spells thief

3) town, largely by PoE

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
J, think about the damn move, for ****'s sake. WE'RE IN MYLO IF TBLOCK IS SCUM! What keeps you so sold on T-Block town because I swear to you, it's not there.

Tell me that and tell me why I'm scum so I can dismantle it.

Leaving the place I stayed after the tourney last night. Got to drop someone off in the middle of Alabama and head home. Safe money says I fall asleep immediately, but I'll see what I can do.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
****, just lost a big post to 502.

basically, t-block/asdioh have too many town points going for them despite earlier connections and some interesting testimony. all sus behavior and thought processes are pretty much accounted for otherwise.

ryker's recent post reads as AtE. where is that arrogance and confidence that we saw just moments earlier in the game? using the "alpha strike" excuse to lynch t-block is weak. your argument needs more ooomph if you want to see t-block die. chances are you won't do this though. you can't. all you have is "tunnelvision" that asdioh/t-block is scum.

t-block/asdioh committal to town nabe early game doesn't seem scummy. this is wifom, but i don't think scum would be this obvious.

god i'm going to get a lot of **** for nailing this lynch if ryker flips town. LOL. i don't see it though.

asdioh/tb well played if you're scum.

putting my vote on ryker. t-block, use your ability on raziek. J, if you think he should do something else with his ability, i'm ok with your opinion on how he should use it superseding mine if you feel he should use it differently.

this is the end for you, my friend.

Vote: Ryker

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Ryker why are you always appealing
To J?

I'll be in thread again before deadline.
Because his vote moves Vlade and I don't need to talk to you and Raz.

Are my ****ing ***, Bardull. I've been VLA at a tourney and making sure it was known. Other than that, I've, you k.ow, been asking for explanations of bull**** reads.

~Ryker from Moth's dying phone.

:phone:

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
****, just lost a big post to 502.

basically, t-block/asdioh have too many town points going for them despite earlier connections and some interesting testimony. all sus behavior and thought processes are pretty much accounted for otherwise.

ryker's recent post reads as AtE. where is that arrogance and confidence that we saw just moments earlier in the game? using the "alpha strike" excuse to lynch t-block is weak. your argument needs more ooomph if you want to see t-block die. chances are you won't do this though. you can't. all you have is "tunnelvision" that asdioh/t-block is scum.

t-block/asdioh committal to town nabe early game doesn't seem scummy. this is wifom, but i don't think scum would be this obvious.

god i'm going to get a lot of **** for nailing this lynch if ryker flips town. LOL. i don't see it though.

asdioh/tb well played if you're scum.

putting my vote on ryker. t-block, use your ability on raziek. J, if you think he should do something else with his ability, i'm ok with your opinion on how he should use it superseding mine if you feel he should use it differently.

this is the end for you, my friend.

Vote: Ryker
I like how this is all written from a PoV that knows I'm town.

:phone:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
Ryker [4]: Vlade, T-block, Bardull
T-block [2]: Ryker, Raziek
Bardull [1]: J
Red Ryu [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Kantrip [0]:
Vlade [0]:
J [0]:

Not Voting: Red Ryu, Kantrip

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for lynch.

Ryker, I know you're using Moth's phone and maybe it's easier to post on his account, but it would be best if you could log into your own when you post in here. I don't like the idea that Shadow Moth could post in here pretending to be you and mess with people just because you've made it clear that you're using his name. Not that I have reason to think he'd do that, but I still want to be safe. Related to that, fair warning, I won't be counting any votes you may cast on any accounts other than your own, just so I know it's legitimate.

Deadline is about 7 hours away.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
First off, insinuating that I'm scum in your position is one of the DUMBEST THINGS you can do right now. Secondly, no one has hammered on you yet, which means T-block/Vlade are scum, or you're scum.

Ryker, just how likely do you think it is that Vlade is scum?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ryker + [Red Ryu / Raziek] + Nabe

{T-block maybe indy}

Banking on this. What is T-block doing with his Night Action, before I hammer?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm here.

Don't hammer yet. I just realized that if we hammer on T-block, the Vlade slot will be figured out. Still at the expense of potentially letting a RykerScum live though.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Unless, yeah, T-block is indy or some ****.

I still feel Ryker is the correct play, it's a damn shame he isn't here to defend himself though or push a case on T-block.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I saw J and Raziek in here earlier but they didn't hammer, so Raziek can't be scum with T-block. RR can't vote so RR/T-block is possible but their interactions don't read SvS to me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The things you're focusing on right now are unimportant. I know it's something we think about at epicmafia but eh.

Why would the Vlade slot be figured out from a T-block lynch?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vlade would only be figured out if T-block flips mafia (assuming 3man mafia team) since Ryker hasn't been hammered on yet (unless RR is scum with T-block, but this doesn't seem likely.)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yeah, I'm ok with this. If Town loses I'll take the blame.

Think we should wait 'til the last minute or just let the cannons loose now?

Kantrip

Kantplay
They would be winners right now if he didn't steal his vote. It's not something we need to be paranoid about.

Where's J at? I want his vote on T-block. :urg:

Top Bottom