• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If I had to guess I'd say it's because Ryker's flip matched the meta he just experienced in F&L, and expects me to match the same.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yet opposing a lynch that ends up going through as a mislynch isn't something I'd consider a towntell. It's one of the things mafia is most likely to do to gain town points, so it really is null (or a case by case basis where you look at what they actually did about it).

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If I had to guess I'd say it's because Ryker's flip matched the meta he just experienced in F&L, and expects me to match the same.
Leaning on this and it's mostly gut gut gut with Raz because it's uncanny the exact same way I feel about him in F&L and with Ryker's flip, it makes me like Razzy a little more. Though there is the fact that Razzy was hiding behind Ryker a bit more than he did in this game than he did in F&L but compared to the other slots in the game I don't mind him.

TB has to be scum at this point, it does not really compute for him to be town.

Kanty I'm leaning on being scum moreso than Bardull and would choose him if it was a LyLo situation between the two to lynch.

RR, I feel is town based on KB, but the fact is; I don't like how non-existant RR is this game and is just content with not doing anything at all really. :/

Vlade is starting to lean scum because although giving off the impression of being incredibly n00btown, looking at his interactions, they are incredibly weird when paired with those of Nabe and others.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
T-block [2]: J, Kantrip
Bardull [1]: Red Ryu
Red Ryu [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Kantrip [0]:
Vlade [0]:
J [0]:

Not Voting: T-block, Bardull, Raziek, Vlade

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are required for lynch.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm gonna hold on with that Bardull case, for the moment.

I can't see T-Block being scum as much as his role is a problem atm. I don't get why J and others think he is scum. No thing he has done this game is giving me this scumblock vibe and if I bring meta into this it's not even close.

My reads of these players are as stands,

Town:
T-Block
J
Vlade

Null:
Raziek
Kantrip

Scum:
Bardull

I don't know who else would be a pick off hand, a lot of people are giving me better vibes as of late.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
is it bad that RR having me as town really makes me think he's scum?

j, you really think there are two mafia teams of two? -_-
<_<

I know it's weird since I vowed to view you as scum in every game I play with you but that is only when it starts out, it's not gonna carry through unless you try to Housepets, Pokemon mafia, Utrick'd 2, Majora's Mask, Super Mario RPG, all over me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
*ahem*

I was targetted by a NK and I have to say I might have been just a bit of a town player but it didn't work out due to me having a gift I WIFOM'd with. He could have done exactly what you claim he needed to do but it just back-fired due to my sweater.

I guess that's possible, I just feel like Scumblock would have just had you RB'd and killed someone else for the gg and not go for you since you were wifom'ing.

I'm conflicted with T-block at the moment.

On other news...

Vote: RR

You've been tunneling me and saying you want me dead, but I'm not really sure why. I've played a pretty open hand this game with my thought processes and how I'm reading others, so I'm not sure how I come up as scummy to you.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Also, Scumblock could have alpha striked me with his potential scum mate if he's actually scum, so that's all the more reason for me to put some faith in him for now.

Vlade

Social Outcast
So, does that mean you had a scum read on J at the time you voted for him?

And what was your read on Nabe at the time you voted for J?
I had a leaning scum read on J at the time. At that point in the game I was thinking about NabeScum but didn't think he was the play for that day.

Vlade is starting to lean scum because although giving off the impression of being incredibly n00btown, looking at his interactions, they are incredibly weird when paired with those of Nabe and others.
Could you please specify these interactions you are referring to?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Will be V/LA from 6ish tonight until Monday evening for a tournament. If you have any really pressing questions for me, now is a good time.

T-block

B2B TST
I can't see T-Block being scum as much as his role is a problem atm. I don't get why J and others think he is scum. No thing he has done this game is giving me this scumblock vibe and if I bring meta into this it's not even close.
guys, talk to me about this

keep in mind this reasoning puts me at the TOP of his town list

lack of scum vibe => top of town list

his reasoning, unlike bardull's, is in no way based on my role being impossible for mafia either. in fact, he says DESPITE my role, i'm town

RR, you need to provide better reasoning than this imo

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I had a leaning scum read on J at the time. At that point in the game I was thinking about NabeScum but didn't think he was the play for that day.QUOTE]

What was your thought process when you got your lean scum read on J? Was it just J's pushing of a Nabe lynch that set you off?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I never said I thought there were two scum-teams TB.

I'm really wanting to find out who started that WIFOM and give 'em a good kick. ~.~

I also don't like TB's hop-on onto RR because it looks easy and not really substantiated well.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
o_O Really?

I've guess my memory is foggy, could you illuminate the haze?

Also TB, who is RR's partner, as in your second scum-pick?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
guys, talk to me about this

keep in mind this reasoning puts me at the TOP of his town list

lack of scum vibe => top of town list

his reasoning, unlike bardull's, is in no way based on my role being impossible for mafia either. in fact, he says DESPITE my role, i'm town

RR, you need to provide better reasoning than this imo
Order doesn't matter on my list, FYI.

I don't think your role is a mafia one with how you have played it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's great that you are all on RR, but we need to lynch T-block toDay.

Bardull if you're not scum with T-block kindly unvote from Red Ryu so there's no alpha strike potential. Considering how worried you've been about this all game I don't know why you're choosing when it actually matters to be slack with your vote.

If T-block is town and we mislynch toDay, we LOSE. If we lynch T-block and he is town, we DO NOT.

If there is even a 0.01% chance of T-block being non-town we need to lynch him. There is.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm gonna hold on with that Bardull case, for the moment.

My reads of these players are as stands,

Town:
T-Block
J
Vlade

Null:
Raziek
Kantrip

Scum:
Bardull

I don't know who else would be a pick off hand, a lot of people are giving me better vibes as of late.
I don't understand the mega town read on T-block either. As it stands, all we know for certain about T-block is that him stealing votes is compulsory.

I'm not going to dismiss your reads entirely but explanations for Vlade/Myself would be nice. Didn't really catch your reasoning for T-block being the highest on the town list...considering, you know, J has claimed Finn, Watcher/Tracker JoaT, the cop equivalent of this game, and the one who hammered on Nabe. >____>;. Why is J not above T-block?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It's great that you are all on RR, but we need to lynch T-block toDay.

Bardull if you're not scum with T-block kindly unvote from Red Ryu so there's no alpha strike potential. Considering how worried you've been about this all game I don't know why you're choosing when it actually matters to be slack with your vote.

If T-block is town and we mislynch toDay, we LOSE. If we lynch T-block and he is town, we DO NOT.

If there is even a 0.01% chance of T-block being non-town we need to lynch him. There is.
I could have already been alpha striked, Kantrip. The game was already out of our hands when RR put his vote on me...unless RR is scum with T-block, or something. That's the only possible solution left.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I get that T-block is a HUGE threat right now and is probably better off dead for us. TOTALLY get it. I'm even considering putting my vote on him toDay. HOWEVER, RR/Vlade/Raziek need to get sorted out first, and so far, I see no reason why we should lynch T-block as of right now. I could have been alpha striked already with RR's vote on me (unless RR is scum with T-block...) so that's just more concrete evidence to me that T-block isn't extremely dangerous right now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I thought about that, and even considered taking my vote off RR, but everyone has been online at some point and could have just placed the vote on RR.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
There's also the fact that, FMPOV, T-block hasn't alpha striked me yet with RR's vote on me, so RR either is scum mates with T-block, or he isn't and T-block is flying solo as Town/Last Maf/Indy.

Question to you though Kantrip: if you're so worried about RR getting alpha striked, why haven't you told him to take his vote off me?

Kantrip

Kantplay
bardull what part of IF T-BLOCK IS TOWN AND WE DONT LYNCH HIM TODAY WE LOSE do you not understand?

Mafia has a roleblocker.
If T-block is roleblocked he loses his vote.
If he loses his vote than town no longer has a majority toMorrow.

And that's assuming he's TOWN.

The realization of an alphastrike hit me when T-block voted for RR. If RR has his vote on you then I probably just didn't think of an alphastrike at that time. Yeah it could be best for that to come off as well but I still have strange Bardull/T-block connection vibes, and this isn't helping them.

-Your gambit on me was terrible. It could have outed the real watcher, it forced me to claim and could have outed any other power role for all you know. You missed the very reactions you claim you were looking for. You make up results that look fabricated "oh Vlade I forget yeah it looked townie".
-Your claim seems weird to me. Jake the Dog as a Vanilla Townie seems weird for such an important character but this is set-up speculation and doesn't help much.

J, when you said you saw a Watcher's crumbs, you were just trying to WIFOM scum into thinking there was a watcher, right? You didn't ACTUALLY see any crumbs did you?

Kantrip

Kantplay
If we mislynch toDay we don't get a toMorrow. That's the jist of this that you're not seeing.

That you are defending T-block and saying "worry about him toMorrow" troubles me for this reason. You STILL fail to see the problem here, or you're pretending you do. I can't believe you would be THAT dense.

You somehow knew T-block's role. Not conclusive, just... odd.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
bardull what part of IF T-BLOCK IS TOWN AND WE DONT LYNCH HIM TODAY WE LOSE do you not understand?

Mafia has a roleblocker.
If T-block is roleblocked he loses his vote.
If he loses his vote than town no longer has a majority toMorrow.

And that's assuming he's TOWN.

The realization of an alphastrike hit me when T-block voted for RR. If RR has his vote on you then I probably just didn't think of an alphastrike at that time. Yeah it could be best for that to come off as well but I still have strange Bardull/T-block connection vibes, and this isn't helping them.

-Your gambit on me was terrible. It could have outed the real watcher, it forced me to claim and could have outed any other power role for all you know. You missed the very reactions you claim you were looking for. You make up results that look fabricated "oh Vlade I forget yeah it looked townie".
-Your claim seems weird to me. Jake the Dog as a Vanilla Townie seems weird for such an important character but this is set-up speculation and doesn't help much.

J, when you said you saw a Watcher's crumbs, you were just trying to WIFOM scum into thinking there was a watcher, right? You didn't ACTUALLY see any crumbs did you?
You need to out your reads, stat. You're basically suggesting that I'm scum but you're not saying it, quit being such a coward and just say it, jeez.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I know that but I'm wondering if you actually crumbed your role and then after gambiting as it you decided just to use your safe claim instead.

Top Bottom