• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*kicks a rock*

Basically nothing happened with me last night, I was RB'd again AND targetted with a NK.

Stinking mafia really wants me screwed.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Dare I inquire as to why you lived?

Also, Ryker flipping Town, what in the ****. I was so sure he was scum :/.

I'll post thoughts later, but we need to start asking questions.

One last thing: J, I'm curious to know why you didn't die. Care to elaborate?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Not to seem like fishing, if you think it's not a good idea to reveal why you didn't die, then don't, but Ryker's last words made me o.O;, unless that was an attempt from him to deter the NK...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It was better that he didn't mention it or refer to it much.

Raziek we should chat more, how about where you stand right now with a Ryker town flip.

Bardull, I still want you dead, Vote: Bardull

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Thoughts: Possible J scum if J doesn't die toNight, he's a lynch target toMorrow. T-block should be safe toDay; M-block would have RB'd J and killed someone else and it would be GG. I-block is possible though but mafiascum are more important.

Not putting down my vote yet, but it's undoubtedly between Vlade/RR/Raziek for me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vlade, since you're in thread, can you explain why you tried to move the lynch away from Nabe and turn the lynch to J of all people?

You've conceded your Jscum read was PoE iirc on d2, but I feel like there were scummier people.

Raziek, T-block could have won toDay if he was scum, do you agree? If so, who's your vote on now?

Vlade

Social Outcast
I'd agree with toDay's lynch being out of the Vanilla Townies.

Red Ryu can you please elaborate on your suspicion about Bardull? He's gained my trust (for the better or worse, we'll see) so I'd be interested to hear your reasoning.

Raziek do you still think I should be lynched toDay?

Vlade

Social Outcast
Vlade, since you're in thread, can you explain why you tried to move the lynch away from Nabe and turn the lynch to J of all people?

You've conceded your Jscum read was PoE iirc on d2, but I feel like there were scummier people.

Raziek, T-block could have won toDay if he was scum, do you agree? If so, who's your vote on now?
Pretty much I was stupid, that's all there really is to it. I didn't consider the possibility of J knowing something about Nabe from night actions that occurred N1 so I thought the fact that J immediately said "we need to lynch Nabe" without much explanation just seemed wrong.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
****ing told you Ryker was Town.

Confirming I am voteless today.

Bardull, I most certainly don't agree tblock could have won if scum, where are you coming to that conclusion?

:phone:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Pretty much I was stupid, that's all there really is to it. I didn't consider the possibility of J knowing something about Nabe from night actions that occurred N1 so I thought the fact that J immediately said "we need to lynch Nabe" without much explanation just seemed wrong.
So, does that mean you had a scum read on J at the time you voted for him?

And what was your read on Nabe at the time you voted for J?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Bardull, your scum-read on me is weird. o_o Also clearing TB based on things is again weird.

Gonna try to re-read but we will see how far I get in it since it is 59 pages, may jump around a bit.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
vote: Bardull

It was confirmed via PM that I'm feeling ill today and cannot vote, but sure, I'll prove it.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
Bardull [1]: Red Ryu
T-block [0]:
Red Ryu [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Kantrip [0]:
Vlade [0]:
J [0]:

Not Voting: T-block, Bardull, Raziek, Kantrip, Vlade, J

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are required for lynch.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull, your scum-read on me is weird. o_o Also clearing TB based on things is again weird.

Gonna try to re-read but we will see how far I get in it since it is 59 pages, may jump around a bit.
I know, that's the dumb part about it. Your play has been pretty townie (including the nabe hammer), so I gave you a town pass for awhile, but our interactions regarding the "gift" were off and peculiar and if you don't die toNight, I will have to consider you and reread you. Nothing personal. I'm sure even you understand that you living until toMorrow is odd from a town PoV.

TB has to be safe toDay; we have no doctor and mafia T-block could have just killed a town player and ended the game. Unless you have a different theory in mind, in which case I'm willing to look into T-block AGAIN.

Unless what Nabe was saying was true that "they didn't touch swords"...but I can't trust that information. I'm still going off the assumption there are 3 mafia and possibly 1 indy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Bardull said:
we have no doctor and mafia T-block could have just killed a town player and ended the game.
*ahem*

I was targetted by a NK and I have to say I might have been just a bit of a town player but it didn't work out due to me having a gift I WIFOM'd with. He could have done exactly what you claim he needed to do but it just back-fired due to my sweater.

Kantrip

Kantplay
And roleblocked TownBlock doesn't either.

Even if he's town, we must lynch him toDay.

MAJOR FOS BARDULL for not realizing this and pushing to keep T-block alive

Kantrip

Kantplay
Alright I'll accept it may not be a basic conclusion so okay.

But yeah basically this is MyLo unless we lynch T-block, regardless of his alignment.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ah yeah, if he gets roleblocked we lose his vote and that's GG.

Well, T-Block has my vote, otherwise I'd be voting him.

Top Bottom