• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
T-Block I don't think you are scum, but I do think we have to lynch your slot due to game mechanics of your role if you fail to use it.

Also answering Vlade, no I do not fully agree with Kantrip, yes there is a small chance of him being scum but that isn't the reason I want T-Block dead, I want him dead becausw if we ML today we lose.

Raz, can I have your scumpicks again. I know you think we will lose but I want you to ante up and help to stop it if we can.

:phone:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
T-block [1]: Kantrip
Bardull [1]: Red Ryu
J [1]: T-block
Kantrip [1]:

Red Ryu [0]:
Raziek [0]:
Vlade [0]:

Not Voting: Raziek, Vlade, Bardull, J

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are required for lynch.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Can't do much till Monday, I'm in Ontario.

Scum picks are Vlade and I dont even know ATM, tblock still has to die.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Some thoughts on the KB/RR slot...

Well here are some reads:

Town:

J - Very pro-town motives by scumhunting and laying down reasonings that I think are very solid.
Gorf - I like how he is playing. It seems like town Gorf to me and I am fine. I wish he would do a little more though.
Bardull - I feel like he has had some townie actions and wants to find scum. I didn't like how easily he backed off of his vote on Kantrip but I don't think that he's scum because of it. More that his first vote has been sheeping town.

Leaning town:

RF - He seems to be playing like Ryker which I'm not the biggest fan of, but it reminds me of Utrick'd which I made the mistake that he was scum when he wasn't. I feel like if he wanted Sang lynched he would make more of an effort than "Die Sang! Die!" but I've seen Ryker do this before. A little nervous to put him as full town because I'm not good at reading Ryker.
Vlade - I kinda see some towny intents from him. I think he is asking good questions, but other than that I don't feel like he's doing much.

Null:

Sang - I originally had her as scum due to some misreading and some of her defense is a little overly defensive for my taste, but it's not so much that I think she's scum.
Asidoh - Nothing you've really done or said has swayed me in either direction. Not really sure why.
Anyone I haven't listed - I don't really recall anything from you guys and I would like that to change.

Scum:

Kantrip – I haven’t liked his play and how he has reacted to people like Gorf (which really sounds like a battle of egos) and how he decides to attack Sang really late. He might be telling the truth that he just skimmed over it, but I feel like the pressure on Sang was a major event at the time and Kantrip would’ve at least taken note of it and picked a side. If you really didn’t read it then I guess I
I'll start with the first reads that KB actually made in the game. Several of his town reads were spot-on, but his reasoning for his Gorf read seems faked to me. I mean, what "more" could Gorf do? At that point in the game I felt Gorf was doing quite a lot actually. Also the null read on Asdioh is strange - looking back he was a strong contributor and it'd be difficult to be left with a null read on him at that point in the game. He also listed "anyone he didn't recall anything from" as null. Note that this includes Nabe, which may or may not mean anything. Kantrip scum read is also odd since most people began to have town reads on Kantrip at that time if I remember correctly.

I am Tree Trunks, Vanilla Good Guy.

--
Nothing much here - I had my little scene with Gorf because apparently Tree Trunks "explodes", then goes insane in one of the episodes.
Now there's his claim. I don't why I was naive enough to believe it (probably because he wasn't really coy about claiming) but the flavour about Gorf he claimed to have as part of his role makes absolutely no sense. I would think that role pm flavour would include CHARACTERS from the show, not PLAYERS in the game. At least I know mine did, so the fact that he mentioned Gorf is very very strange.

After this there wasn't anything substantial from KB until Red Ryu replaced in.

There's the Kantrip vs Red Ryu which honestly looks TvT. I don't see any need to go in depth with that because it just consisted of Red Ryu defending Kantrip's points very well. After this Red Ryu lays down his reads in his #1400, which are reads that seem fair and logical. Nothing out of the ordinary except for leaning scum read on Bardull which was justified since it was difficult to tell if Bardull was actually unaware of the technicalities of unvoting.

Can someone answer my previous post please.

I'd prefer bardull to die right now, still thinking about Ryker right now if a bus is possible. That determines if ki wanna see T-Block as an essential death or not.

Then also thinking about possible indy Ryker right now.

Indy Ryker theory is strange, and I've always thought indy-hunting was scummy but that may be a bad way of thinking.

Despite having his vote stolen from T-Block, Red Ryu expresses a strong distaste for Bardull, which Raziek seems to agree with on many occassions after that. Makes me think RR/Raziek team but it's hard to believe they'd be that transparent. Scum read on Bardull seemed kind of weak because apart from the fact that he claimed to have missed my reaction after the fake claim he was very towny. Since then he has continued to suspect Bardull but has yet to make a convincing case on him which supposedly will eventually happen. He hasn't really done anything except hide behind this Bardull suspicion. I understand that's hypocritical coming from me who hasn't done a lot either, but that's the way I see RR's play.

Vote: Red Ryu

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well shoot that dag on near makes a vote on every person in the game at this stage which makes things even harder.

Vote: Raziek

Just to make a point to show how obscure our votes are at the current time. Looky here.

Kantrip [1]:
Red Ryu [1]: Vlade
Raziek [1]: J

We need to sort this stuff out, now.

Vlade, I gotta say, not at all convinced by your RR case and it seems near the end you are finding Razzy more scummy than RR especially considering with RR you don't say that he is scummy himself and in fact give him town points in a paragraph. Plus the things you point out against KB's slot doesn't show anything scummy with them besides just pointing out things to bring attention to them.

Yet again, for me, your RR vote is just making your voting history seem odder and odder in a bad sort of way.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Grrr this is so aggravating because I don't wanna lynch TB but we have to like regardless because we lose if we don't and it's too big of a risk to take to just lose the game if we don't. I'm so terribly sorry TB but it must be done since if we don't game's over due to either you losing your vote and the like. I just cannot get around that. I would much rather lynch Raz or Vlade toDay but it cannot be done and is out of the question in terms of doing what is the most pro-town action.

Unvote
Vote: T-Block

I really hope you understand because this is just a terrible position we are in. =/

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No but seriously TB, the only reason you are voting me is because I am actually feeling for the situation you are stuck in because it's something you just cannot fight.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Can you garuntee me 100% we will do that and are you willing to risk the entire game on it? All our work based on that one lynch?

I'm not and there is no way to garuntee we have a 100% lynch on a scum-suspect.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not lynching you because you are scummy TB. =/

I'm lynching you because your role is too big of a liability.

T-block

B2B TST
k well, if i'm gonna be lynched, i guess i'm going to echo ryker's final words

watch out for J

OS and swords have had their PRs confirmed. my PR is confirmable. jailer and inventor are already pretty damn strong roles. i think it's unlikely that we would have a JoaT in there too.

J in DKR got his teammates to bus him because he didn't have time to play. it's a play that would not be new to him. nabe was struggling to keep up as well. the way nabe and J interacted around the time when nabe claimed looks like it could actually be staged (post 1216). look at how J claims unnecessarily too.

T-block

B2B TST
i asked mod what happens if i'm roleblocked

idk if there's much point... even if he says i don't lose my vote, are you guys going to believe me? =P

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
There is a possibility TB to believe you.

Also your DKR situation call-out isn't even close to the same as this game nor is it staged. How can you explain the No NK last night either if I am scum?

If you don't lose your vote, we can keep you around another day. That's what we need to know TB so figure this out ASAP.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Unvote

Vote: SOMEONE

I am so conflicted at this current time because I DON'T WANNA LYNCH TB. Like at all. This is so dumb and I've never been in such an infuriating position that I don't know what to do. The only situation where I felt this was after JTB/WL found out each other were both anti-town and decided to co-win and there was nothing to do.

I literally am stuck between a rock and a hard place and I have absolutely no drive to re-read this dag on game again for the upteenth time to figure things out. I don't think TB/Bardull/RR/Kanty are scum so that leaves Vlade/Raz but they could both be town and it could be RR/Kanty. TB/Bardull are my strongest town reads and if TB does lose his vote based on things then he has to go because then we don't have another day to research things and who even knows if I'll be around toMorrow to help which I hope I'm not because I am so confused. I got a Bingo N1 but grrr and our lynches were not the most fruitful things because OS lynch was dumb and Ryker lynch was needed due to his scumminess.....

Actually wait a second. I need to go check something because something just clicked in my head regarding Ryker's lynch.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
(((This is all in-game rage but grrrr it's like that damn puzzle in games where you wanna chuck the controller/system across the room. xD)))

T-block

B2B TST
hmm... forgot about the no NK. that does complicate things...

unvote
unvote

j, if you think i'm town, then the only thing lynching me does is to put us in the same situation one Day later, while you will certainly be roleblocked at Night. i mean... it's lylo now if you don't lynch me. and if you do lynch me, then it's lylo again, except you're down a townie. yeah i guess it's neat that we can lynch town in lylo and still end up in lylo, but why

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Locking in this list as my reads list and not looking back and changing it. This will influence my votes for toDay and I'm not lynching people I feel are town.

T-block - Town
Bardull - Town
J - Town
Kantrip - Town
Red Ryu - Towny
Raziek - Scum
Vlade - Scum

I want one of Vlade or Raziek gone and I'm leaning Vlade.

Vote: Vlade

His attitude during the transition period of TB/Ryker is abysmal and he dropped a scum-tell that I know all too well. It's the one where he is openly asking people to ask him questions so that he may be able to do things because he didn't wanna stick his neck out himself in doing things. His play this entire game is too damn safe and he has got to go. I'm sorry if he is town but I can't tell anymore with the amount of scumminess that is beginning to pile up around his slot and especially considering as other people are getting towny points, he just loses them the more he posts in my eyes.

I'm done for the night. Ya'll talk now cuz I'm done deciphering this stuff tonight. ~.~

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
hmm... forgot about the no NK. that does complicate things...

unvote
unvote

j, if you think i'm town, then the only thing lynching me does is to put us in the same situation one Day later, while you will certainly be roleblocked at Night. i mean... it's lylo now if you don't lynch me. and if you do lynch me, then it's lylo again, except you're down a townie. yeah i guess it's neat that we can lynch town in lylo and still end up in lylo, but why
More info and remaining safe but no offense **** being safe and let's all ride this train to hell and back. We need to figure out which one of Raz/Vlade/RR hold the most capable of being scum. (Yes I labeled RR as town but others express dislike in him but I don't think it is as such but others should open their opinions)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
Vlade [1]: J

J [0]:
Kantrip [0]:
Raziek [0]:

Not Voting: Raziek, Bardull, T-block

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are required for lynch.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Well shoot that dag on near makes a vote on every person in the game at this stage which makes things even harder.

Vote: Raziek

Just to make a point to show how obscure our votes are at the current time. Looky here.

Kantrip [1]:
Raziek [1]: J

We need to sort this stuff out, now.

Vlade, I gotta say, not at all convinced by your RR case and it seems near the end you are finding Razzy more scummy than RR especially considering with RR you don't say that he is scummy himself and in fact give him town points in a paragraph. Plus the things you point out against KB's slot doesn't show anything scummy with them besides just pointing out things to bring attention to them.

Yet again, for me, your RR vote is just making your voting history seem odder and odder in a bad sort of way.
I re-read RR's posting history and those were the thoughts that came to my attention. I'm not very experienced when it comes to making such cases but surely the point about his claim was decent enough.

k well, if i'm gonna be lynched, i guess i'm going to echo ryker's final words

watch out for J

OS and swords have had their PRs confirmed. my PR is confirmable. jailer and inventor are already pretty damn strong roles. i think it's unlikely that we would have a JoaT in there too.

J in DKR got his teammates to bus him because he didn't have time to play. it's a play that would not be new to him. nabe was struggling to keep up as well. the way nabe and J interacted around the time when nabe claimed looks like it could actually be staged (post 1216). look at how J claims unnecessarily too.
I mentioned this possibility back when Kantrip was under the pump from Bardull's fake claim and I'm starting to believe in this possibility a bit more now.

i asked mod what happens if i'm roleblocked

idk if there's much point... even if he says i don't lose my vote, are you guys going to believe me? =P
Wait, I thought Kantrip already asked you about this yesterDay and you said that you lose your vote?

Locking in this list as my reads list and not looking back and changing it. This will influence my votes for toDay and I'm not lynching people I feel are town.

T-block - Town
Bardull - Town
J - Town
Kantrip - Town
Red Ryu - Towny
Raziek - Scum
Vlade - Scum

I want one of Vlade or Raziek gone and I'm leaning Vlade.

Vote: Vlade

His attitude during the transition period of TB/Ryker is abysmal and he dropped a scum-tell that I know all too well. It's the one where he is openly asking people to ask him questions so that he may be able to do things because he didn't wanna stick his neck out himself in doing things. His play this entire game is too damn safe and he has got to go. I'm sorry if he is town but I can't tell anymore with the amount of scumminess that is beginning to pile up around his slot and especially considering as other people are getting towny points, he just loses them the more he posts in my eyes.

I'm done for the night. Ya'll talk now cuz I'm done deciphering this stuff tonight. ~.~
So your read on me is pretty much just process of elimination? I'm not very convinced by this. Let's be real, I'm an easy lynch target and I am definitely not liking this play from you.

There is a possibility TB to believe you.

Also your DKR situation call-out isn't even close to the same as this game nor is it staged. How can you explain the No NK last night either if I am scum?

If you don't lose your vote, we can keep you around another day. That's what we need to know TB so figure this out ASAP.
Sounds absurd but the possibility of scum opting not to NK last night exists just to prove that you had the gift. Irrationality is the essence of gambling after all.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Sike, I'm with my girlfriend and we're about to have wild sex once she's out of the shower.

I will say this though: each slot is scummy and townie in their own way, but distinguishing which will be difficult. TB may be the correct route to take, but that remains to be seen at this time.

As of now, T-block, in my opinion, should not die toDay. That leaves RR/Vlade/Raziek.

Right now, I'm waiting on RR to present his case on me, and I want Raziek and Vlade to contribute their cases.

Here's a question for the three of RR/Raziek/Vlade while we wait on an RR case: Suppose T-block flips Town, and J dies toNight. Where will you guys put your votes?

BRB sex.
Lol what better way is there to spend the time waiting for your gf than checking Adventure Time :p

I'd put my vote on RR or Raziek. I've already laid out my thoughts on RR but I'm starting to consider Jscum.

Bardull do you think J could be scum?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If he is, we're ****ed.

It's possible though.

If he lives to see toMorrow, that will be some really dumb wifom **** we'll have to deal with, and I'll have to reread him. I'm assuming he's Town right now.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
V/LA today because I have a few projects I have to work on, may be on later but maybe not

Vlade, tell me who you wouldn't put your vote on atm because this is what I have just seen in your posts recently.

I'd lynch TB, RR, Raz, J. So Bardull/Kanty are the only ones you won't lynch? It looks like you have backdoors a plenty to lynch that isn't your slot and this turn-around OMGUS to try and implicate Jscum is absurd because there is no plausible/sane way for me to be scum with NAs and my play.

Also don't strawman my argument against you to be purely PoE. >.<" PoE is the tiniest bit of it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
J, why do you have a town lean on RR? I don't see ittttttttttttttt but if you can explain it for me then I'll consider it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
When I get back I'll try to explain it more in-depth.

It'll also help me if you explained your VladeTown read more since I remember you mostly tunneling the hell out of Vlade earlier in the game.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Read trading? Sounds fun.

I don't have a strong Town read on Vlade at the moment, more like PoE/nooby. He really doesn't scream scum to me. Eh. Damnit, rereading him is going to be a pain in the ***. I actually do understand why you feel the way you do about Vlade though in hindsight.

This game is starting to get stale and Town is just butting heads. I'm up for any form of progression at this point.

Vote: T-block

Sorry Broblock, everyone's getting bored and limiting it down to a 5 person lylo is probably wise.

INB4 Kantrip rages at me for pulling a 180.

Still want RR's case on me, but I don't think I'm gonna get it at this rate. :'(. Raziek is super lurky this game and it's upsetting. Vlade is Vlade. Kantrip is Kantrip.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If T-block flips Indy/Mafia, I suggest lynching Vlade, then Raziek.

If T-block flips Town, I suggest lynching RR, then Vlade/Raziek.

Top Bottom