• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure

Zero34

Smash Lord
wow...that video was ridiculous. icicle mountain part was great and infinite shines to upsmash are always amusing

giga bowser got owned so bad..

*off to download other part*

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Congrats on yet another successful video SDM. It was more entertaining to watch it in person with all the commentary and all the people, but I still like it a lot on the computer. Really well done, nice job editing. Awesome job.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because Rapidshare has a friggin' limit on how much you can download per hour. >_>' If the file stops midway, you'll have to wait an hour to retry. Then again, at least Rapidshare allows you to use Getright, IIRC.

Maybe that just before the new stupid number system, as I haven't figured out how to make Getright get past it.

Risky

Smash Ace
Docpillz said:
I don't know what you're going to do next, but good luck trying to top this :laugh: . Great stuff, SDM!
SuperDoodleMan said:
Q: Then...what WILL you be doing?
A: If Adventure is the Super Bowl of my videos, my next project is like a commercial during said Super Bowl. It's much shorter, completely unrelated, and not at all serious. I won't hype it until it's out, if then.
Did you read his post or were you too excited and just dled the vid? -.-

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Yay, something happened and my download stopped at 30%. Someone please go and share it on the hub... =)

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol @ Italo-Disco mix (Italo-Disco is the predecesser to Eurobeat. Actually, Italo-Disco is what Eurobeat used to be once upon a time 'til it changed in the mid 90's and became much more synth-based).

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
One time there was the Triforce there instead of a Link, so I just called it a day. I had several other clips yet to do, and didn't feel like spending 2 or 3 times as long trying to add in a Link fight.

Speaking of Link, I put in a link for the Bundle and I need people to test it.

Smash_Masta00

Smash Cadet
well i'm 80% done downloading the bundle so..... i'll tell you if it worked in a few minutes i guess

Ghostype

Smash Champion
SuperDoodleMan is too good at AR. Thanks for making another great AR video.

If you don't mind, I uploaded it to YouTube (linking to this thread here), under Tuchutz. It's here. That's convenient if someone doesn't feel like downloading it, but wants to watch it real quick.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Groudon199 said:
And SDM, I thought the rule for the Underground Maze level was you must fight a Link.
I can beat it every time without fighting Link. You can see a sword/triforce without entering the room enough for an action to be triggered.

Groudon199

Smash Journeyman
Uncle Meat said:
I can beat it every time without fighting Link. You can see a sword/triforce without entering the room enough for an action to be triggered.
When the video was in progress, he said that for whoever would make that clip, they should fight a Link.

Smash_Masta00

Smash Cadet
the bundle didn't work....... it comes out as a .RAR file and will not allow me to open it..... how would i do this? how do you open .RAR files?

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
YES 100 KB/S

will edit later with a showering of love.

EDIT: Holy crap SDM you dunit now. I don't even know what to say. Honestly, I just sat there after the movie ended and just looked blankly at the screen. I think my life is complete now. Although I do have a couple of questions. What was that move that you did after Peach's castle, Ice climbers stage and a couple others was that a ridiculously fast waveshine? Also, I couldn't see due to the letters on the screen but right at the beggining of the fight against Gigi how did you go threw his flame without getting hurt? Finally, the metal mario and luigi stage that can actually be done without AR can't it; that wasn't really anything the AR did it was just the computers being stupid right?

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Yes, the Metal Bros. "strat" I used doesn't need AR. I was counting on Luigi suiciding, and I had a vague partially tested plan for killing Mario, but one time he jumped off, and I knew I'd never be able to beat THAT time.

I left out the other Grand Prix because I thought it was dumb. The platform dashing w/ blasters was too slow, and there was just too much style that came at the cost of speed.

As opposed to the current clip, which has fast-moving style at the beginning, then goes all speed for the crazy car evasion.

Zero34

Smash Lord
somebody upload the bundle to rapidshare. megaupload is too slow and mine got corrupted so i have to download it again <<

Mangix

Smash Apprentice
amazing

*watches

*jaw hangs open

*creams self

only one word to describe that :

INF***INGCREDIBLE!!!

seriously that was the most amazing thing ever. Amazing work on that SDM and everyone in the production crew

SwordmasterZero

Smash Cadet
You need Realplayer to watch the bundle, i think......

Btw, where can you download Zero Mercy? Could someone post a link or something? I don't have DC++. :(

Being a bit of a n00b and all, how come Fox doesn't get hurt against Giant Bowser when edgehogging and in the beginning with the flames?

fugito348

Smash Journeyman
HOLY ****! that ***** eveyrthing and and will continue to **** everything!

i was watching while talking on fone wit my gf nd she got pissed cuz i wasnt paying atention to her..oops lmfao

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
SwordmasterZero said:
You need Realplayer to watch the bundle, i think......

Btw, where can you download Zero Mercy? Could someone post a link or something? I don't have DC++. :(

Being a bit of a n00b and all, how come Fox doesn't get hurt against Giant Bowser when edgehogging and in the beginning with the flames?
You have invincible frames when you grab the edge an so he was exempt from damage for a short time. I would like to know about the flame as well but I assume fox rolled or even waveshined out of the way.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Superdoodleman, sex now. My favorite part, unfortunately, was the "You got the Fox McCloud Trophy!" at the very end. XD

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
DuffmanAW said:
Superdoodleman, sex now. My favorite part, unfortunately, was the "You got the Fox McCloud Trophy!" at the very end. XD
That is a terrible favorite part to have.

Top Bottom