• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure

ꓰspeon

Sun Pokemon
OMG my computer crashed after I watched adventure but whatever.

This is AMAZING! I must join the "SDM is the AR vids king" club immediately. :laugh:

You have spent an enormous number of hours for this, wasn't it? And the vid was worth all the work you put in it!

:colorful: CONGRATULATIONS! :colorful:

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, that was crazy. That was easily worth the wait. That's gotta be the best SSBM video I've ever seen (and will see).

Oh, and the best part was when Peppy said "Do a barrel roll!"

4IRE (For Aiur)

Smash Cadet
OMFG SDM, you ARE the AR king. I told my buds about this video and showed it to them and their mouths DROPPED OPEN. This is probably the best thing to happen to game videos since that one dude used an emulator to rock SMB3 in 11 minutes with 99 lives and never taking a hit. Über impressive man.

IVP

Smash Ace
That was so ****ing amazing! They who haven't seen this vid should go look it now.
Everything was so mad. Dash dancing, wave shining, etc. SDM ftw!

Nigzel

Smash Ace
actually, that might be possible, i think i'm gonna check it out. but, that would be harder than with fox, and it would take alot more time.

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
if anybody here..can really really...please

do a FALCO one

with as much or equal style like what the fox had..then please do try..

i want it to be crazy nice like the fox one....which was magnificently splendid

Props to whoever is actually going to try to take this on^^

Player00

Smash Journeyman
Wow! Excellent editing, the whole film was just awsome, there are no equals out there. This video is like Action Replay on Action Replay. Wow... just wow. I loved the trophy at the very end, that was really funny.

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Meh, I'm OK. I've only just recently become good enough with a secondary character to actually consider using it in a tourney.

Since people keep asking me about Radio Rockin', I put it on rapidshare and linked in the first post.

In case people didn't notice, I also periodically add to YE TIMELINE O ANSWERS AND LITTLE KNOWN FACTS, even if people don't ask questions. Over time, mysteries are revealed, and such.

Titanium Dragon

Smash Journeyman
This is awesome. I've thought it was awesome since you made the first preview for it goodness knows how long ago. You rock for making it, it is amazing.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
KyUuKyUu said:
When you're choosing your character at the start, how come it selects Fox but the token lands on Marth?
He's faster than the token. the game have already selected Fox while the token hasn't left Marth.

HK-47

Smash Journeyman
i have a vid of the initial showing of adventure from White 3 on my cam corder. if yuo would like it i can get it uploaded soon so it can be viewed with all of teh extra commentary that was going on including the Crash Tapion argument over what soda Tap should get. if you want it ill get it uploaded.

HK-47

Smash Journeyman
i will get it uploaded so long as no one mentions pepsi blue ever again. ill have it uploaded by friday at the latest.

(is off to edit it out of the over an hour of whit footage)

Swift K

Smash Rookie
Oh my... This is the most impressive combo video I have seen to date... If anyone knows of better, please tell me so I can watch them :p

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Ok, my friend just got an AR recently, and we were thinking of making a co-op adventure video. We were
A) wondering if this was possible and
B) wondering how we could access adventure mode with the AR
if someone could help then thanks

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
When I watched this, I soiled myself at the same time as my jaw hit the floor, broke, and caused a massive tumor to form in my brain. In other words, it was too 1337 for me. You AR my hero (LOLOL CLEVA PUN)!

HK-47

Smash Journeyman
hey for any one who is interested i have Adventure Live with commentary uploaded at my crews site so here is the link for all those interested.

Advenyure Live With Commentary

hope you guys liek teh commentarry and great work SDM with that VHS tape. now download for all your enjoyment. :)

HK-47

Smash Journeyman
glad to see at least 1 person enjoyed adn thats what matters hope others enjoy the commentary.

Top Bottom