• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Well, you might as well keep the banner how it is then, cause it won't be changing any time soon.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
IIIIRick is most likely not gonna come to this because he is going on vacation that week.

P.S. I am posting this because he is lazy and probably won't find the thread.

P.P.S. Hype!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I actually only like the pearls. If they served that as a dish, i would totally buy it.

1337i

Smash Cadet
eeewwww... only the sago balls... >_< eeeewwww...
Oh I hear there's gonna be someone covering this tourny and posting it online somewhere... O_O or so I hear. SO LOOK SHARP EVERYONE! xD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
eeewwww... only the sago balls... >_< eeeewwww...
Oh I hear there's gonna be someone covering this tourny and posting it online somewhere... O_O or so I hear. SO LOOK SHARP EVERYONE! xD
I love your avatar.

Frio

Smash Champion
This toury needs more hype, I'm guessing exams is taking away the hype. Exam johns

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Luke Aronyk:
The Dream, The Story, The Legacy.

---
Luke's dreamed about winning it all
since he was probably, 16 years old.

He remembered seeing Dan win it all.

He made up his mind right then,
that was going to be him

He was going to be part of that.

Some dreams fade over time...

but not this one.
---​

Vitality

Smash Ace
What kind of last name is Aronyk
Its ironic that's why.

Might go to this tournament, just need to weigh if its worth the $10. But i'll for sure come for the bubble tea if its decent. Bad bubble tea I would say be dream tea in front of TNT which was absolutely saturated with sugar and had me doubling over outside.

aish

Smash Journeyman
Luke (12:09pm): wtf was that? It didn't even rhyme.
LOL

Not enough hype going on in here =(, I also have only like 2 pre reg forms(one containing 3 people), unless I know you please pre reg >O

We will also be getting a new banner because vic didn't seem to like the poster! It'll be up next week. Also need more tv's! So far comfirmed 2 tv's, wii's are not a problem, but need moar tv's.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Well you know I'm coming, and I'll be bringing a Wii and TV. Fort crew is coming for sure.

make a confirmation list, plz.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
We will also be getting a new banner because vic didn't seem to like the poster! It'll be up next week. Also need more tv's! So far comfirmed 2 tv's, wii's are not a problem, but need moar tv's.
wat. When did I say that! >;[

aish

Smash Journeyman
You seemed like you didn't like its! 8( and really frio?? That be greatt 8D people who bring a tv get a free asian mango squishy canday from me :D

PS.Vic why you have korean dudes on your sig now!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
KAY. There's like this new bubble tea place that opened like, 2 minutes walking distance away from my house. It's amazing. <33

Cause, Seungri is the bestest bestestestest ever. 'Tis why. I'm also asian, so it's all legit.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I can maybe stop by, but not for very long. I'll be in Edmonton during that weekend so.

aish

Smash Journeyman
Vic can get a free asian mango squishy canday if he actually pops by. Dan you're on the list. so is jack! I'll punch in Shen and Pitch, boooo ZSS. wanna play zss this friday dan just for me? 8D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
FO REALZ?

I'm sooooo coming then. omg.

free stuff=thebestthebesthtestbehbtsehbtst

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Me neither.

Also, Aish, dunno if I said before. But I'm in.

lol, nevermind. Obviously my memory sucks. It's Kuraudo though anyway. ♥

Hype this. Hype thiiiis. Sou Kawaii & ADAT2 before Hawaii. Win.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Seriously, why is this not getting that much hype? It is the closest event for brawl in alberta.

Hype hype hype.

aish

Smash Journeyman
So like I think 4 comfirmed tv's a are gud, probably all the place can fit as last time there was 4( 5 with the one on the wall ). And for those who don't know there's a attendance lsit put up if you're on there then you're pre regged if you're not on there then you're not. There's probably more people that's going to show up since they probably don't have a SWF account 8D

Top Bottom