• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

1337i

Smash Cadet
Its ironic that's why.

Might go to this tournament, just need to weigh if its worth the $10. But i'll for sure come for the bubble tea if its decent. Bad bubble tea I would say be dream tea in front of TNT which was absolutely saturated with sugar and had me doubling over outside.
The bbt is decent there. But no tea place can compare the the Bubble King/Tea Cottage stores >=D

1337i

Smash Cadet
oh noz! I might not be able to cooome q___q I would have to ditch work. But I just switched to electronics so I don't want to mess up and get sent back to the food court >_< D=

1337i

Smash Cadet
because my manager was on vacation so even if I did try to book it off she wouldn't have gotten it in time. =/

thedoomturtle

Smash Rookie
Yo, my name is Kyle, and I'm pre-registering for the Brawl Tourny Singles, possibly doubles as well.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
I work till 2, is it a problem if I show up a little before 3 for singles? or do I have to get there sooner?

edit: I should also add that I'm deaf, half the scene knows already but I don't want to surprise you guys lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I went to the traditional chinese gift shop today with my family to pick up some stuff, so I decided to stop by at sou kawaii which was right by it.

I lol'd. The first thing to come to mind was how the **** did Luke ever go in there.

Second, was what to buy. There was so much good stuff.

Thirdly, I lol'd at the weeaboos.

Frio

Smash Champion
If I bring my wii will someone help me set up homebrew. After months of trying I've come to the conclusion that I'm just to handicapped to do it myself :/

Frio

Smash Champion
That shouldn't be a problem, thanks for the help. I've been actually trying to do this forever but I just fail =_=

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Lawls i've never been to Sou Kawaii but Frio stopped me before the math diploma to warn me about how asian the place was. As if i didn't have enough to worry about :( Also when do you estimate the singles pool will be done?

T-block

B2B TST
Frio you should check what version firmware your Wii is running first. If it's 4.0, the Twilight hack won't work and you'll have to use Bannerbomb. I can help you out there if we have access to a laptop.

Frio

Smash Champion
Frio you should check what version firmware your Wii is running first. If it's 4.0, the Twilight hack won't work and you'll have to use Bannerbomb. I can help you out there if we have access to a laptop.
Yeah i think it's 4.0 so I'll need this bomb thing I guess :/

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Yeah i think it's 4.0 so I'll need this bomb thing I guess :/
I could help you with setting everything up (I will even have a temp SD card with the codes and apps on it if you want).

P.S. The codes are things like unlimited replay, custom select screen, etc.

1337i

Smash Cadet
I WANT THAT TOO!!! xD maybe I'll just call in sick... I just hope this doesn't come and bite me in the butt ...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I could help you with setting everything up (I will even have a temp SD card with the codes and apps on it if you want).

Oh ****, this makes me wanna come to this now xD
I'd even pay you for your troubles ;)

I forgot this was this saturday hahaha
I should contact Brandon, I forgot to last time

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Oh ****, this makes me wanna come to this now xD
I'd even pay you for your troubles ;)

I forgot this was this saturday hahaha
I should contact Brandon, I forgot to last time
To tell you the truth, I kinda enjoy setting this stuff up, so it wouldn't be any trouble.

P.S. This post is also me testing out the DSi's web browser.

Frio

Smash Champion

That'd be great thanks

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
To tell you the truth, I kinda enjoy setting this stuff up, so it wouldn't be any trouble.

P.S. This post is also me testing out the DSi's web browser.
Sweet

But it turns out I can't make it anymore =/

If I didn't have plans on Friday then I'd get a ride with Brandon, but of course I have plans, and he was my only way to get there xD

Oh well

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah, Brandon is leaving on Friday and staying with.....someone(Jack?)
and so inorder for me to make it I'd have to leave on Friday with him, which I can't xD

Just my luck lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
there's this shirt at stitches at wested that said "HYPE HYPE HYPE" on it. I was gonna buy it so i can wear it to this.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
=/

You know how much I hate doing that xD

Lesson of the day: Don't wait until you're 17 to finally get your learners......

I'm an epic procrastinator. No lies

Lemme check the times for this. A taxi might work......

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I had the exact same problem; I'm also 17, and I also don't have my licence because I've procrastinated for so long. But I managed to find a way around it...

I'm getting my mom to drive me. =P

It sounds lame, but hey, it does the trick. If that isn't possible for you for whatever reason...well, I wish you luck in finding some way to make it. :005:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh wait, I got my learners when I was 18, my bad xD
Earliest I can go for my license is this november, at the ripe old age of 19.....

Only good thing about not driving is paying for gas and insurance =/

If I lived in the city I would bus it, but I don't have that luxury where I am xD

And thanks, hopefully I figure something out
If not, then I'll wait until ADAT :p

Top Bottom