• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Tyr and catch a ride with Moogle guys. and yes, check mine and X2X's sigs for the link to the next G4S.

coach

Smash Apprentice
My work is starting up again :(. I seriously need to get a job that involves me working during the week.

Sensai

Smash Master
Coach, you taking a raincheck on this one? C'mon, mate, you gotta come. If you don't, I'mma get my *** whipped by someone ELSE'S Peach.

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
hey moogle could yo get rid of that old bi-weekly thread i made a put up the new i dont want people to get confused. thanx

moogle

Smash Ace
J.rudolph: Done. Though maybe in the future you could use the edit button and change the first post in your topic. :p

Sensai: Yayuhz, let's go! What about Hammertime?

Coach: Just down smash that work.

Reflex: We gotta do 1v1's. Then I'll put in a good word for you to the power ranking committee. :)

Ragnarock: Late reply here. Hope to see you at INN V. :p INN IV was too good! I saw RAM, Drumma, and Rice.

Sensai

Smash Master
I'll talk to some of the other people around here, and see what I can get worked up. Then I'll talk to my parents.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hey Moogle and Sensai are you guy's part of a team. If not maybe you guy's can play me and some of my crew one day and if you like the way we play maybe you could consider joining us. We need more team members. Its only 6 I guess thats an average.

Sensai

Smash Master
We're kinda in the very organized (ROFL) and perpetually infamous 'AL Crew'. More specifically, the 'Huntsville Kids'.

I'm always interested in playing more people, so let's hook it up sometime.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo Sensai and Moogle see can you and your crew can make it to my bi weekly i'm holding. RAM and his crew will be there for sure and it will be cool if your crew could make it to.

moogle

Smash Ace
Yo Sensai and Moogle see can you and your crew can make it to my bi weekly i'm holding. RAM and his crew will be there for sure and it will be cool if your crew could make it to.
If it's the biweekly this weekend, I can't make it. I'm going to Get 4 Stocked 2 in Columbus, GA... and hopefully Sensai's going with me. :p
Alabama rocks my socks.
Yayuhz, AL is too good. But not really. Oh yeah, play me in ssb64 online. :) My AIM is moogle561.

Sensai

Smash Master
It looks like Hammertime/Muffin might be going with us, along with that Sephranos guy (the guy who plays ICs).

Moogle, do you have a team mate? :-)

[Edit:]

Mom just gave me the thumbs up. Cool.

Sensai

Smash Master
Is Thief lookin' like he's going? If so, I'm stuck with Muffin, I suppose.

And we need to praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactice. Gimme a ring sometime.

moogle

Smash Ace
Sensai: My understanding is that Thief wants to go, but he has work. He's trying to take off, though. I would put his chances of going at 51%.

Edit: Hey Rag. I'll be down there for Smashers Unite 2, at the latest. I'll maaaybe go to a Mobile or Pensacola biweekly, but they're far away. :p Farther than Memphis or Atlanta.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone after my Gears of War tourny is over i'd like to start playing Smash again sometime, so if anyone wants to get together and play please say so. Sensai and Moogle if you guys could come that would be great, not sure when though. My tourny doesnt end until Feb sometime.

Sensai

Smash Master
Definitely Tarnish. Definitely.

And 51%. That's an odd number.

Rag, I doubt I'll be able to come down unless I catch a ride with Moogle. My parents are fairly protective...

I'm a mooch! Thanks Moogle!

Khanczar

Smash Ace
Did jessica like, die? I havent seen her in forever. Honestly if there is something wrong then tell me.

Beeswarm17

Smash Cadet
beeswarm/Tuscaloosa (origionally Knoxville)/ Peach and Marth

Is anybody in the vicinity of UA at Tuscaloosa who'd like to play? I don't know any really good players around here; the only ones I know are in Tennessee (RedNinja and KOKingpin). I'm also interested in going to some of the local tournaments, too. I've been told by the above named people that I'd do really well in tourneys like INNsomnia, if that gives you an idea on how well I might be. Let me know, all right?

Sensai

Smash Master
Well, Beeswarm, there's a tourney in Columbus, Georgia on Saturday, if you can make it. Haha.

And Rag does bi-weeklies down where he lives, if you're willing to drive a tad.

moogle

Smash Ace
Beeswarm: Find Thief. He goes to U. of Alabama, and he's been considered the best in Alabama for a while now. I'm trying to take that title from him, though. :p

j00t

Smash Champion
Meh, I need someone to play against. And I mean someone good. The best of the best, somewhere in North Alabama (preferrably limestone/madison county) I go to the University of Alabama in Huntsville, so SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME SOME INFO ON SOME TOURNEYS! Does Thief go to UAH as well? And btw i'm looking for a team to join. I'll try to get a vid of me playing sometime soon, if that's what you would need for a requirement.

moogle

Smash Ace
Meh, I need someone to play against. And I mean someone good. The best of the best, somewhere in North Alabama (preferrably limestone/madison county) I go to the University of Alabama in Huntsville, so SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME SOME INFO ON SOME TOURNEYS! Does Thief go to UAH as well? And btw i'm looking for a team to join. I'll try to get a vid of me playing sometime soon, if that's what you would need for a requirement.
I'm in Huntsville. :p Four of us are going to Columbus, GA, for a tournament soon (i.e. leaving in an hour or two). Tournaments near Huntsville are rare. :( I'd definitely be up for playing you when I'm back.

Oh yeah... Thief is in Tuscaloosa for school, but he's originally from Huntsville.

Sensai

Smash Master
JWT, me you and Moogle should play sometime. There're a few Smashers in Huntsville, but Moogle's the better of us (at the moment...I'm getting better).

Moogle, it looks like 2 of us 4 are dropping out. Muffin/Seph aren't going, doesn't look like.

Top Bottom