• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
dam sucide doll you like the 50 cent of this thread you dissin everybody. thats messed up how you diss rice. keep on some body go pillar yo *** in real life
who is boomstick

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
lol @ rice, kt, manko, j.rudolph, and drumma boi

Manko: Thats an interesting name lol but I think rag already has a name. Ask him what it is

sorry rice, sadly I cant go for that...

Kt: :(

Drumma boi: lol I know

J.Rudolph: who are you teaming with?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Come to Our World You Shall Be Moved.

His walls of combos causes pain and make a wrong moved you shall fall unto rest. J.rudolph/Jigglypuff

For his pilar knows no equal and come up against it. You will be enlighten and challenge it no more. Shin Marth/ Falco

His pills will leave you confused and cause you lag, his combos heavy, but effiecent, fall into his palm and your reality will be disturbed. LKP1/Dr.Mario

Indimiadating and deadly, stand down for his fist has no limit and feet shall leave you in turmol. Suicide Dolls/Ganon

Quick and uncompared combos shall leave you weak and her needles ill. Mr.P/Shiek

Come arcoss his path and your eyes will be blind by his shine, your characters feet will not be one with the Earth and body mangled and crushed. Ragnarock/Fox

YOU CAN'T MOVED WHAT CAN'T BE MOVED!!!!!!
YOU CAN'T BREAK WHAT CAN'T BE BROKEN!!!!!!
YOU CAN'T STOP WHAT CANNOT BE STOPPED !!!!!!
SWIFT, EFFICIENT, DEADLY

WE ARE EXILE

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
uhhhh..... boomstick is our enforcer and used to be best y.link in texas and one of the best in texas before he moved here for air force now he mains falcon and has an amazing y.link and mewtwo and he used to play alot of samus but i think he is stricktly falcon and space animals now. u only havnt met him and rice and manko but manko lives in tampa now (the *******) soooo i dont know if u will ever meet him now.... but yea uhhhh i dont know about the starksville tourney ill check on distance and attendance to see if it is worth the drive. In all actuality our crew is kinda having car probs right now with mine being semi wrecked and everyone else's car being TINY as HELL!!!! soooo we can only make it to colser tournaments right now. Hopefully we will figure something out so we can go to INN5 which is going to be the BOMB. Yea uhhhhh any one want a MM?? no more than 10 dollars tho please im poor. lol.

p.s. j. ru is teaming with me...... DUH and im teaming with ram....... that we we cant lose with a 3 person team.....n but no me and ram r teaming i think and rook and rice r teamin i think. not sure yet tho but rudolph u shouldnt team with sdolls hes nub lol his name even makes me think of ICs killing themselves lol uhhhhhhh yea ima go eat a meat ball sub mmmmm.......

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
i figured since rag double posted then i can. sooooooo uhhhhh...... team exile is a cool name thats nice but panhandle manhandlers is still cooler... not for long tho :(

ill MM u in a fox ditto rag :) and we can put it online im sure it would be a good match. and u cant use lcancels cause u said u didnt need them ;) lol ill SD atleast 10 times in the 4 stock match so ure still boss tho but ill take that bet

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
boy we sure have a lot of peolpe from other states in our thread.
hint hint(florida)
seems like somebodies thread may have died or...............................................................To Be Continued

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
im not sure who i'll team with or if i'll even team with someone
because the tournament starts at 1:00 and I get off of work at 1:00.
im not sure who i'll team with............
I'll probably team with P.C. chris or bombsoldier maybe ken.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
no it is just ure guys wont post in ure tournament thread thats where all this tournament disscussion should go and that is also to keep this state thread clean of spam and so u can keep the spam in a tourney thread. yup yup *nods head* we dont like alot of spam in our state thread thats y we get up in a tourney thread and talk trash. soooo maybe we should all move this talk of the exile's tournament into the mobile biweeklies thread. ill se u guys there.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=90723

R

Ruecian

Eh, i was in hospital sick for 8 days, and then, after i got out, my sleeping hours were so screwed that i missed my first practice with tarnish. Anyone planning on playing around florence? or want to come to florence and play =p?

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Hey Ruecian anytime during the week or weekends you wanna play let me know and give me a call or i can call you and we can play. Scrappy is off and on with smash now adays so i can call a few guys and see who can come over but not 100% sure on who would.

R

Ruecian

oh, hey tarnish, how many people showed up at your tournament a few months ago? if you want we can run another one sometime after christmas, maybe a new years tourny or something if your up to it, ill help however i can. Anyways, perhaps you can PM me your phone # or something, cause i lost it, ill see what i can do this weekend.

****, its 7AM, guess i gotta go to sleep -.-. Im gonna have to start taking my sleeping pills again to fix my night-owl habits.

R

Ruecian

You are all slacking off, our thread is now on page 2 ;(
Are you all too busy with mid-term exams to post?

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Bah.... i have no exams nor school but work is what i have and i hate it. Ruecian if you wanna play then gime a call man, im always up for smash in the afternoon's. The only other thing ive been doing lately is getting ready for a big Gear of War Tournament next year.

lovin michael x

Smash Rookie
me 3!! no school for like ev...lol and i just got twilight princess...it's so hard...my friend ben is helping me play it...more like he's playing it for me lol

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey so ram is throwing a smash fest cook out combo the 31st at his house already i know ragnarock j.rudolph Mr.p Suicide dolls and LKP1 are coming and also possibly some LA guys. if anyone else wants to come PM me or RAM and we can give u his address...... also yea i think everyone is staying the night at rams house so no worries about housing it is all covered.

j00t

Smash Champion
You thought it was going to be bad? ROFL. That's pretty funny to hear. My Wii's doing excellent as well. xD

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
@Sensai - Yea man it loads alot faster then i thought it was going to be.

Im also posting this on my Wii.

PS You can only watch certain flash videos as of now, ans some other vids.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Really....hmmmm...cause i can watch youtube stuff no problem. One thing i found out is that if you cant load something then quit the broswer and then go back into it, its kinda like clearing your cookies and cache.

Sensai

Smash Master
Jeah. Clearing cache and cookies is good for pr0n.

Ok, bad joke, sorry.

But have you been to Youtube today? If you have, and it's still good, then that's a good thing. Maybe Youtube just did it by accident.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Merry Christmas everyone and a happy 07 to all. To all who play in tournys next year GL to all, I on the other hand have a Gears of War to practice for and win hopefully.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hey Moogle I'm going to INsomia or how every you spell it. Anyways, if you do go looking for to seeing you there and hopefully I'll play you.

R

Ruecian

Well, today i ALMOST got to buy SSBM. I called EB games to see if they had it in, they said: "yea we have one copy left, you wanna reserve it for a while? Ok let me get it" *a min later* "Ok, someone just picked it up to buy it before i got to it, sorry."
Me: "****!! >_<"

Everywhere i look, ssbm is sold out, i cant find it anywhere not even in rental places. Walmart, KMart, Gamestop, EbGames, all out -.-.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
@ruecian: that had to suck...i can't believe that no one else had it...but don't feel bad cause the wal-mart in athens doesn't have it either...
The game is rather old. I'm sure that you can find it if you keep looking, however. Also, if worse comes to worst, you can always eBay a copy.

Top Bottom