• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Acid Burn

Smash Rookie
Yeah I am now a Florida smasher :( sorry guys. Maybe I will see you guys down here some time. If anyone is coming to any of the Orlando tourneys let me know I may have a place for you to crash.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
You should have told us! Going away presents and the like. :( So really, I'm interested, what caused this sudden change of location? Are you living on your own? moved in with friends? I MUST KNOW!!!... because I care of course <3

Acid Burn

Smash Rookie
I moved back in with my mom lol. I have decided to go back to school and I cant with out a little help from me mom, and I also plan to become "****" at melee and brawl :p so when are you guys going to come down and visit? there are a lot of good tourneys only like 45min from where I stay.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
this is a neat optical illusion.

do you see this woman spinning clockwise or counter clockwise.

apparently if you see her spinning clockwise you're using your right brain (creative) and if you see her spinning counter clockwise, you're using left brain (logical)

initially I saw her spinning clockwise, then after looking longer it looked like it changed directions, but now she looks clockwise again.

btw I imported this gif into flash to make sure theres no tricky stuff going on and there isnt :-P

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Wait.... that's a mind f***. I saw her going counter-clockwise at first, but she undou.... nevermind. I see it both ways now. Either way, it's a trick because you can clearly see some tittage there. It's subliminal stuff...

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I've seen this before. I like finding ways to force myself to change the way I see it.
Like if I stare at just her feet and cut off the view of the rest, I'll see counter-clockwise, and if I just look at the shadow of her feet, it'll go clockwise.

The Phantom Smasher

Smash Cadet
sorry i never returned your call kevin. my phone was dead most of the night. but yeah anyway my week got really busy towards the end so i didnt have time to smash last night. maybe next week will be better.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I dressed up in normal clothes and a hat to take my siblings door-to-door and people though I was Hancock. Is that a bad thing?

Majist

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha!! Will_, i would never make that connection just by looking at you. But it's not necessarily a bad thing. You managed to dress up without spending any money at all! Free costumes are free.

Well, back to doing this friggin' project. Who needs to go downtown and look at countless women clad in the skimpiest outfits anyway?

....:cry:

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i saw about 5 jokers tonight and about thirteen sarah palins

and for some reason slutty firewomen were surprisingly popular as well

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
i saw about 5 jokers tonight and about thirteen sarah palins

and for some reason slutty firewomen were surprisingly popular as well
I did a terrible rendition of Kamek the Magikoopa that I put together from absolute scratch in a single night. =/

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh no! Second best show to Beavis and Butthead. : <

Sensai

Smash Master
I'm with ya, Acid Burn...KotH has never been 'great,' only getting 'ok' or 'decent' from me.

Now, if you told me Futurama had been cancelled....

....wat.

Acid Burn

Smash Rookie
I am on the same page with Sensai. Now Futurama was amazing. I wish they would have ended the series a little better before canceling it. Oh and yes we all know that georges kirby is ****ing sick.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
ahh Gamebattles is reminding us why we stopped going there to begin with lol

george and my team got locked for two days due to "invalid gamertags" lol

and george is gonna have to upload a video proof of us winning a match (assuming he still has it)

Will_

Smash Journeyman
**** I hate lag.

It punishes players for having good reflexes and knowing their character inside and out.

Top Bottom