• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Ann Coulter buried all 9 inches of her hard **** into Chuck Schumer's ***.

"Wow," she said over his moans, "you're pretty tight for a liberal!"

He screamed. It was not in pleasure.

"Ah, I see you're a red commie too!" she said, looking at the blood on her ****.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Shawn Elliot made me familiar with said thread. He spreads the best (and worst) of the Internet to the commonwealth.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
it is a funny thread.... but do not read it when you are eating... or even drinking....... or even on a full stomach....

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I'm going to try to organize a tournament at GameBox for December. Other than that, just be aware that I try to play with people in the area at least once a week.

At one point we started to organize a Mississippi/Alabama power rankings after the Mid-South Power Rankings came out. Everything seemed to be in order, but the list never came out. Maybe the judges never submitted their rankings.

If we're going to be controversial here, let me try to piece together my current top 10 in Alabama.

1. Reflex
2. Will_
3. George
4. Elev8
5. Munkus Beaver
6. DanGR
7. Moogle
8. Nice1
9. theONEjanitor
10. Mahgnittoc

Some things to note about this list: It was done in about 2 minutes. My recent experience with a number of these players is limited, and nowhere do I claim accuracy. I have virtually no experience with people south of the Birmingham area excluding Reflex, Elev8, and Nice1. There are more good people in Alabama than I was really aware of.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
3GOD should be on there somewhere and lower Elev8 a rank or two.

Oh yeah, George, I'm writing a tournament report for another forum board. When you get the chance, could you upload the vids so I can add them to the article? Thanks much.

I've written two other reports on my tournaments in Ensley if you guys want to see.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
3GOD is Mississippi, even if he comes to all of the Alabama tournaments. He'd definitely be on the list if it was Mississippi and Alabama, though.

I guess my ranking of Elev8 looks a little weird, but considering he won GameBox 2 and his set with Desu at Impact Clash 2 was the closest Brawl set I think I've ever watched, I'm going to keep him where he is. Make your own list if you disagree, and we can get an Alabama Brawl Power Rankings going. :)

I guess I'll start on videos today.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Ah, my fault, I forgot he was from Mississippi.

My list wouldn't be much different sans Elev8, and I don't think I'm qualified to be a panelist.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I'm going to try to organize a tournament at GameBox for December. Other than that, just be aware that I try to play with people in the area at least once a week.

At one point we started to organize a Mississippi/Alabama power rankings after the Mid-South Power Rankings came out. Everything seemed to be in order, but the list never came out. Maybe the judges never submitted their rankings.

If we're going to be controversial here, let me try to piece together my current top 10 in Alabama.

1. Reflex
2. Will_
3. George
4. Elev8
5. Munkus Beaver
6. DanGR
7. Moogle
8. Nice1
9. theONEjanitor
10. Mahgnittoc

Some things to note about this list: It was done in about 2 minutes. My recent experience with a number of these players is limited, and nowhere do I claim accuracy. I have virtually no experience with people south of the Birmingham area excluding Reflex, Elev8, and Nice1. There are more good people in Alabama than I was really aware of.
I had a list ready, but it seemed like no one else really wanted to put one together. i'll have to retrieve it, its in a text file on the computer upstairs.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
1. Reflex
2. Will_
3. George
4. munkus
5. moogle
6. nice1
7. DanGR
8. Mahgnitoc
9. theONEjanitor
10. Proto

i dont know anything about elev8 but he probably belongs on the list, but i just dont know where

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I will give you my word, xD I will try at all cost to make it to the Vulcan this time. =P The tourny at Ensley was good though, think Rawr Kun will have another one of those up soon?

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
The next Ensley tournament should be either the 22nd or 29th. It's odd that I haven't seen Isaac post anything about it. He usually has the info up early in the month. I guess we could always find out via Shoryuken since he frequents there much more than Smashboards.

popsofctown

Smash Champion

1. Reflex
2. Will_
3. George
4. Elev8
5. Munkus Beaver
6. DanGR
7. Moogle
8. Nice1
9. theONEjanitor
10. Mahgnittoc

205 goes above DanGR but below Munkus. He beat DanGR in tournament, and he won an entire tournament once.
Is he on smashboards? Whether or not he is, he deserves his props. I think he changed his name to something that reminded me of either magnets or metal. Does Mahgnittoc=205?

EDIT: That's definitely him. A Diddy avatar and Ivy listed as main. 205 started my Ivy love.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol I feel so overlooked, I need to attend these upcoming tournaments and try and get my name up there.

nice1

Smash Lord
i might be dropping on the list alot now since i hardly go to any tournies. The next big brawl tourney i'm goin to is gonna be FR and from there on idk what i'm gonna be at next.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Everyone should go to the next Waba.

EDIT: I've been playing Typing of the Dead all day. I need a copy of the second one.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Convince somebody from huntsville to go(so I could get a ride with them) and I'll be there.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
xD George may need to give me a ride, my car brokedown.

Oh and just wondering, who remembers me from that Ensley tourny that was in June?

Tan kid short hair, fairly short in height, with a brother that looks just like me....xD I used a pit......oh come on someone has to remember me.

nice1

Smash Lord
i'm playing the left for dead demo on expert and omg that **** is hard as hell. the zombies keep comming at you like 28 days later. There's no end to it

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I have heard. Never downloaded, but heard it was fun. xD

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I'm not gonna let Will beat me anymore :\
Will_ is just too good. :p
And JWT made me happy over one single post. (o.o)>
Now how shall I begin....

Hiya guys, thought I'd drop by to say, "Hiya!" But seriously, my intent was to let you know that I was able to get things back in order with my life... Up untill 2weeks ago when my job decided to lay me off. AND, getting knocked on my feet with family health issues just dragging me down. But besides all of that, I'm doing pretty darn well.

I honestly don't know what else to say, but I will be looking into coming down to Huntsville for a visit some time next year. Keep on smashing!!!!

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Hiya guys, thought I'd drop by to say, "Hiya!" But seriously, my intent was to let you know that I was able to get things back in order with my life... Up untill 2weeks ago when my job decided to lay me off. AND, getting knocked on my feet with family health issues just dragging me down. But besides all of that, I'm doing pretty darn well.
This has nothing to do wth Smash! AWAY!

But in srslysrsness, with the way the economy is going, I think a lot of this is going to be happening to people. What won't kill us, however, can only make us stronger.

Oh, and look. Page number 500 (for us normal template users) is slowly reaching us. It feels like such a big milestone...

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Bah! I shall not be cast aside so easily, George! I shall show you the meaning of metaknight power!

Top Bottom