• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i'm gonna be moving up the list as well. guarantee it

edit: hillary duff is hawt

disney channel has a really good eye for jailbait

j00t

Smash Champion
Andy, can you update my Barlw mains to Wario / Luigi / Ganondorf please? Thanks.

Of course, I'll only play Barlw if everyone else at a smashfest is doing exclusive Barlw. Which should never ever happen. >_>

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Meh...I've decided to play brawl now (but still melee more). Add me as a Peach main.

And anyone in hoover/b'ham just message me whenever if you wanna play.

Sensai

Smash Master
So...guess who beat Battletoads last night, every single level without warping, WITHOUT USING A CONTINUE.

I'm officially calling the game 'owned' and moving on.

j00t

Smash Champion
Meh...I've decided to play brawl now (but still melee more). Add me as a Peach main.

And anyone in hoover/b'ham just message me whenever if you wanna play.
I've decided to hate Brawl even more now and still devote my gaming life to Melee. :3

Well.. except when I get Fallout 3. That's gonna be amazing.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
1. Reflex
2. Will_
3. George
4. munkus
5. moogle
6. nice1
7. DanGR
8. Mahgnitoc
9. theONEjanitor
10. Proto
I'll take 7th. :p

Are the rankings more skill or tournament performance based?

Who is Nice1? (or what does he look like, lol)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'll take 7th. :p

Are the rankings more skill or tournament performance based?

Who is Nice1? (or what does he look like, lol)
Nice1 hasn't been to a tourny in bama for a bit, he only wants to join if the pot is large, =P but yea I hear he's pretty good.

nice1

Smash Lord
Nice1 hasn't been to a tourny in bama for a bit, he only wants to join if the pot is large, =P but yea I hear he's pretty good.
i have a long drive for my tourneys of course i'll attend if the pot is big. Y bother driving an hour or 2 for a small pot and plus i want to meet new people and play alot of friendlies. if u wanna play me come to final round. I won't be at impact clash cuz my family decided to take another vacation in march so we decided the FR weekend. i not sounding like a mean person or a **** but i just tell it like it is but i would love to play u tho. i'll put my vids up from impact clash later so those of you who never saw me play can see me

Will_

Smash Journeyman
So, is anyone going to Waba this weekend from huntsville? It's like a 40 man monthly that has melee as well. I dunno how the melee turnout is though.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
i have a long drive for my tourneys of course i'll attend if the pot is big. Y bother driving an hour or 2 for a small pot and plus i want to meet new people and play alot of friendlies. if u wanna play me come to final round. I won't be at impact clash cuz my family decided to take another vacation in march so we decided the FR weekend. i not sounding like a mean person or a **** but i just tell it like it is but i would love to play u tho. i'll put my vids up from impact clash later so those of you who never saw me play can see me

lol, just making sure you didn't take this a bad way, xD I didn't talk bad about you. And yea :p I understand not bother going to a tourny if it's just gonna be spent on gas money getting home.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Convince somebody from huntsville to go(so I could get a ride with them) and I'll be there.
Where is it?
xD George may need to give me a ride, my car brokedown.

Oh and just wondering, who remembers me from that Ensley tourny that was in June?

Tan kid short hair, fairly short in height, with a brother that looks just like me....xD I used a pit......oh come on someone has to remember me.
Were you at the Tuscaloosa tourney? I remember seeing a person of your description playing a pretty mean Pit. If it wasn't you, i think you have a clone.
Bah! I shall not be cast aside so easily, George! I shall show you the meaning of metaknight power!
.__.
So...guess who beat Battletoads last night, every single level without warping, WITHOUT USING A CONTINUE.

I'm officially calling the game 'owned' and moving on.
O__O

Wow! Iiiincredible!

The last time i played battletoads, i think i only made it to the raft stage. That's Stage 5, i think? I'm tempted to try to beat this game now

Oh! I beat Master Quest yesterday! Those puzzles are insane!!

j00t

Smash Champion
Where is it?

Were you at the Tuscaloosa tourney? I remember seeing a person of your description playing a pretty mean Pit. If it wasn't you, i think you have a clone.

.__.

O__O

Wow! Iiiincredible!

The last time i played battletoads, i think i only made it to the raft stage. That's Stage 5, i think? I'm tempted to try to beat this game now

Oh! I beat MYSTIC QUEST (That one random FF game that no one likes except for me) yesterday! Those puzzles are insane!!
Fixed.

/10fixes

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Where is it?

.__.

O__O

Wow! Iiiincredible!

I was dissapointed with Master Quest. It's the same game except like, you flick the switch THEN blow up the door, rather than blow up the door then hit the switch. and they completely ruined the bottom of the well dungeon.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Rofl, too good t1j.
have you see that chick from that show Wizards of Waverly Place? (I have little cousins [or do I?]:-D ) I'm afraid to wikipedia her and find out how old she is.

about nice1, he doesn't go to many tournaments, but he's good. my list is based on skrate up how good you seem to be and how consistently you've shown that skill whether it was in tournaments or whatever.

Does anyone else (moogle, munkus etc) want to make a list so we can make this thing official and have a nice pretty thread and everything.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Hmm. Ocarina Master Quest. Was that supposed to be difficult? Because I never played OOT before I received that OOT/MQ bonus disc, and I was very, very disappointed. No flame, just fact. Mileage may vary.

So. To extend the analogy of sex, what is the opposite of a tier wh0re? Tier prude? My wit is failing me.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
One who has never whored the tier list: tier virgin.
One who whores the tier list just for tournament payouts: tier hooker.
One who has never deeply considered whoring the tier list: casual player.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Where is it?

.__.

O__O

Wow! Iiiincredible!

w00t I haven't been forgotten.

Sensai

Smash Master
Proto: Thank you. You have made me laugh really hard.

And to answer your question: absolutely not. :-D

OH! Left 4 Dead! Who's getting it? It's absolutely incredible.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
OH! Left 4 Dead! Who's getting it? It's absolutely incredible.
I'm considering... but WotLK is high on my priority list. Even higher is this paper I have these two papers I have to finish: one in Japanese and one in Artsyfartsynese. Plus I have no money...

Top Bottom