• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

mslano

Smash Journeyman
That thread struck me as a pretty idiotic way of going about things.

Seems to me that banning the dude should either be handled privately or, if it's in the best interests of the entire community, tell everyone fully why he's banned and what actions brought forth the decision.

Instead, people seem to just half-*** things, saying "He's banned for some things I heard he did, but I won't say what," followed by other people saying, "I could tell you some other things he did to me personally, but I won't for some poorly thought reason."

Admittedly, I didn't read the whole thread so maybe there was further explanation, but I would expect not. By the time I stopped reading, it appeared to be the sort of immaturity that I've come to know from these boards.

So, the gist of the thread is that PB&J is shady. I guess that's good to know.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Hey, Duchock, what gives? You said you'd be over here a lot during the break, and I haven't seen you once. You're a big liar. :[

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Michael just sit back and enjoy the drama. The melee community is too lovey dovey these days, if someone actually did something wrong I'm willing to get a front row seat to the crucifixion.
I just don't understand the lack of forthrightness from people that have been wronged. If the dude's really acting shady, tell people. It's in everyone's best interests to know what he's done so they can act accordingly.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Duchock, what gives? You said you'd be over here a lot during the break, and I haven't seen you once. You're a big liar. :[
I'm a lazy man. And you people have such weird sleep/drinking habits. I'm afraid I might disturb the natural order.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
mslano,
its GA
they ar some crazy ****s down there. lololol

its like they tied pb&j up and let everyone have an internet trolling free for all on him so you just get alot of "get wrecked" and "YOU MAD!" stuff. i, personally like it. it's a relief to see some drama and have some fun on the boards.

forreal though, pb&j reminds me of some of my old dealers. big, sketchy, black dudes.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I apologize for having that thread drag on as long as it did. I was going to close it around page 30 but I got a call from PBnJ saying that he'll explain everything once he gets near a source of internet. =/

Winnar

Smash Lord
I apologize for having that thread drag on as long as it did. I was going to close it around page 30 but I got a call from PBnJ saying that he'll explain everything once he gets near a source of internet. =/
<<

Don't apologize about not locking it, I'm actually a little bummed it got locked at all.

Whatever, he can make a thread explaining stuff if he wants I guess.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Good thing Everlasting Yea got his post in. Yoshi gif was amazing.

early mornings ftl

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
SSB64 for the VC?

I've had 1100 points saved up for 2 years and now I finally know what I'm going to use it on :D

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I can't really stand playing 64 with a Gamecube controller. It doesn't exactly work out in the way you would hope it to. Maybe the button mappings are better for the VC release than the injected wad, but it still wouldn't be ideal to play with.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'll bring a N64 with 4 controllers to the next tournament if someone can bring a smash 64 game. -_- I lent mine to a friend and he lost it.

j00t

Smash Champion
Sounds like Smash is happening tonight at Andy's place at around 6 p.m. tonight. (This is directed towards the Huntsville people)

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I really want to play. However, I have obligations to family I might be interested in fulfilling.

Rigor_Mortis

Smash Cadet
By the way, if no one has seen this yet, I HIGHLY recommend watching it!
It's a Live Action Melee/Brawl show with 9/10 episodes out right now. They vary from 10-30 minutes in length and are both awesome and hilarious.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR!
There Will Be Brawl

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I am going to post a story about PBnJ.

You have been warned.

Also, Who wants to Smash?

Also, wtf lol, why y'all bashing me???
O.o bashing? When?

;P Oh and I'm in Gadsen still so no smash for me

How's the old school games going for ya?

j00t

Smash Champion
By the way, if no one has seen this yet, I HIGHLY recommend watching it!
It's a Live Action Melee/Brawl show with 9/10 episodes out right now. They vary from 10-30 minutes in length and are both awesome and hilarious.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR!
There Will Be Brawl
Alright fine I'm watching it.

EDIT: WHAT THE **** CAPTAIN FALCON IS GAY!?

This show sucks ***... just like PBnJ.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Has anyone played the VC smash 64 yet? I am curious how they mapped the controls for the GCN controller...

Is z still shield? Is c-stick jump? Does L taunt and does R grab?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
64 is way better with GC controller imo.

i didn't like the button maps on the original hacked version tho

Z should have been grab.

Top Bottom