• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Wrong. Michael Jackson is SleepyK.

Edit: For the uninformed, the speed gamers (www.thespeedgamers.com) are nearing their end of their 72 hour quest to catch all 493 pokemans. Watch now before 6 PM cst to see the exciting conclusion!

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Oh, that reminds me.

Now I know it's Bawrl+, but... does anyone want to go up to Tennessee on the 2nd for their monthly thing? For some reason, I barely play the plussery (or any Smash now-a-days), but I feel like I'd kick ***. Like, forealz.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
SO I AM DRUNK AS ****

and the girl is also drunk as ****

and for some reason I pull this girls coat off and then start trying to take her top off.
BUT SHE IS LETTING ME DO IT for a while.

like she let me remove her coat and **** without any kind of hesitation.
but while i was pulling her shirt she ran away.

OR AT LEAST THATS WHAT I REMEMBER.

THE NEXT DAY i hear that I pulled her shirt off and starting rubbing on her breasts.

WHICH I DONT KNOW COULD BE POSSIBLE i was drunk as **** and barely remember. but i think i would have remembered that because she had fairly awesome breasts.

but whatever. later i heard that she ****ed THIS GUY a few hours after this incident

SO OBVIOUSLY SHE WASN'T THAT SCARRED. the guy said that I 'warmed her up' for him lawlawl

btw
http://orlando.craigslist.org/wan/1516433288.html

best craigslist ad evar

mslano

Smash Journeyman
There's a pretty big difference than taking a coat off and taking a shirt off, but I guess the distinction would be blurred in your situation.

Also, that dude should just smoke up before hanging with the in-laws. It seems a much less risky approach than hanging out with sick strangers.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand how a logical person's thought process can end at "Hey, I know, I'll go to Craigslist!"

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Happy Bday, Zero.

Oh, that reminds me.

Now I know it's Bawrl+, but... does anyone want to go up to Tennessee on the 2nd for their monthly thing? For some reason, I barely play the plussery (or any Smash now-a-days), but I feel like I'd kick ***. Like, forealz.
If you do call me up. My brawl+ Ness>the world.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Alright guys help me out here

I've been looking into buying a new GC controller for the longest time and today I spotted one at a Gamestop over here in Gadsen. But here's the problem

It costs $15
AND has a turbo option. Isn't that banned in tournaments? So would having the controller and not activating it make me have an automatic loss?

;-; I would have looked at other ones but they only had the gamestop edition GC controller

Edit: Happy Birthday Zero!

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
its weird though because i never have done anything like that to someone who didn't want me to do it before drunk or otherwise.

either my drinking is getting out of hand.

or my not-giving-a-**** is getting out of hand.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I don't understand how a logical person's thought process can end at "Hey, I know, I'll go to Craigslist!"
Hey, I found my apartment on Craigslist, and it rocks. But I definitely wouldn't trust it for acquiring diseases (I mean, you'd get them alright, but probably some more permanent ones than you'd expect).

Alright guys help me out here

I've been looking into buying a new GC controller for the longest time and today I spotted one at a Gamestop over here in Gadsen. But here's the problem

It costs $15
AND has a turbo option. Isn't that banned in tournaments? So would having the controller and not activating it make me have an automatic loss?

;-; I would have looked at other ones but they only had the gamestop edition GC controller
No one really cares as long as you don't use the turbo option. However, the fact that it has a turbo option means that it's not an official Nintendo made controller, aka it sucks and will break within a few weeks of playing Melee.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Bah

I'll have to keep looking then.

My current controller's cstick stopped working yesterday, the analog registers right by slightly touching it, and the analog pad is gone. This thing has got to get replaced before the next tournament.

j00t

Smash Champion
Bah

I'll have to keep looking then.

My current controller's cstick stopped working yesterday, the analog registers right by slightly touching it, and the analog pad is gone. This thing has got to get replaced before the next tournament.
You pretty much have two options for getting a decent Gamecube controller.

1) Buy one from the Nintendo online store

2) Buy one from playasia.com

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
janitor, listen to me, i am an expert at this stuff.

"aint no thang"

and i would have gotten pissed at that guy if he told me that i "warmed a girl up" for him.

people exagerate things when they have a good time so it can sound more interesting to their friends and make them seem like more of an adventourous person. im sure the girl is exaggerating and does not party/drink much. she's a noob if she is complaining about being molested. because if she wasnt a noob then she would not have got molested in the first place. assuming it really did happen.

its not good to grind up on EVERY girl. you got to pick the right ones that seem to be handing **** maturly.

you have to see people in terms of party tiers. she is low tier probably.
/slamology
also this is all assumption so its no real help or anything.

but i think you innocent dude. lol

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
so i no longer think that I felt up this girl. i think she made it up.

i think my version of the story is correct.

and she does party a lot and get drunk a lot because i'm usually there with her lawl
i saw her last night and she was trying to be all awkward and I was like hey niggga wattup you dont like me no more? and she was like sure i do or something i dont know girls are ********.

and the guy who said that is a good friend, its all lolz
one of my rules in life is
NEVER HATE ON A MAN FOR GETTING LAID

i am 100% pro people getting laid. especially my friends.
a lot of people are haters. especially when its a girl they wanted. buts its like hey ***** you snooze you lose.
i will sleep on the couch if the use of my bed is the difference between one of my friends getting laid or not.
obv wash/change the sheets in the morning though

im like a hippie
LET LOVE RULE
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

unless he like ****s your girlfriend or something. you can probably hate on that

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i feel ya man.
i need to be the same way.

although i do sleep in the basement sometimes so my roomate can get laid and am always giving out condoms.
so im halfway there.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Alright so check this out

My godparents just informed me that they will be heading to North Carolina next year during spring break which for us is late March. And guess what big event happens in NC the weekend of the 26th....HERB 3.

So heres the plan
If I feel confident in myself after playing this season in the month of January and February AND have enough money saved up. I'll be heading to HERB 3 next year.

:3 Pre season hype

Top Bottom