• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Sensai

Smash Master
Happy Thanksgiving.

And when I said Saturday, I meant Friday. Sorry.

Friday afternoon? And Moogle, you still have to call me. If you don't, I'll probably end up giving you a ring at around 5 or so tonight.

Sensai

Smash Master
Thanks for responding Moogle.

So lovin, are you going to Moogle's house too? Or it is just gonna be me and him?

I'd think the more the merrier, so long as Moogle's cool with all that.

moogle

Smash Ace
I'm thinkin... as many people as we can find. :p AIM me or post here or PM me if anyone needs directions to my house. AIM=moogle561.

How about like 2PM on Friday?

Sensai

Smash Master
Alright, we have a time! 2pm. Neat, I'm so there.

May have to bring the girlfriend though...it's ok, I'm sure we can *clears throat* get rid of her.

MWAHAHA!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
What's going on everybody. I think I might made my friend mad because I was supposed to go to a strretfighter tournament with him , but my wallet had other plans. So I'm not going to go to that tournament Saturday, but I'm going to be able to go to the by weekly tournament in Fort Walton. The game is SSBM, I hope Its a big turn out.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
What's going on everybody. I'm so pissed off i don't know what to do. I was supposed to go to that by weekly in Fort Walton today, but I was diisappoonted and let down. I was to many last minute changes and a few team mates changed there minds execpt for my boy, LKP. He just didn't know about it, which is cool. It's just I can make the trip there alone, but at night I just didn't want to ride alone. Last time I almost went to sleep on the road, but next tourney they all agreed they'll be albe to go. But this time I'll pay high attention to the road on the way back. So after the next touney if they all back out the that time I'll still know the way back and make sure I get plenty of sleep. I can't small sh*t like, last minutes chages with team mates and don't know the way back slow me down from this. The next time they do that, for sure I will be able to go alone. I can't get better if I'm not able to go these tournaments, PERIOD. And I won't let nobody and I mean nobody slow me down the next time. If I knew this was giong to happen I would have gotten in contact with Sensai some how and tryed to play him today.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys whats up...its been awhile since i posted on here and played smash too. I figured this week or coming weekend florence and hunstville people could get together to play an afternoon of smash at Scrapy's. If anyone is up for it gimme a call if you have my cell or leave a post on here letting me know that you could be coming.

Also, moogle could you change my people too - Shiek, G&W, and Fox

lovin michael x

Smash Rookie
had fun playing ya'll in smash yesterday moogle thief and sensai...too bad i suck major foot...lol i'll get better though and hopefully one day i'll pwn everyone's soul :)

Sensai

Smash Master
Rag, I'm usually open to play Smash. Just...get in touch with me somehow.

Tarnish, depending on the date, I'll probably show up. (You know what I mean.)

Smash was fun yesterday...we should do it again. I'm loving the 1v1v1v1 where 3 people are all the same characters...oh, and then there's Sheik.

Cheater. :-D

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys the day would prob be this tuesday after 4pm, if your able to come say that you are on here or if you need my cell or already have it gimme a call. Remeber this will be at scrappy's.

Sensai

Smash Master
Ack! Tuesday's the one day of the week that it is impossible for me to play.

Impossible meaning I won't be there. Sorry.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
No, no worries Sensai it wont be happening Tuesday anymore on account of scrappy has plans so some other time this week or weekend. Other people are still welcome to come to my place Tuesday though, so if wanyone wants to come let me know.

lovin michael x

Smash Rookie
ooo i think we should have like a new years get together like them other guys are doing...lol well i think it's cool at least...if anyone else wants to get something together with me or something PM me...<3

nice1

Smash Lord
jeez there ain't jack going on in my area just me smashing all by myself with my cousin lol

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Yea np Sensai, hopefully we'll get together this weekend if nothing happens. If not this weekend then sometime soon.

Like what Lovin said, something like a new years smashfest or something.

moogle

Smash Ace
I need smash. :mad: Sensai, Shin Marth (I always type Shine Marth), Redspex, ....Cahphoenix! Any weeknight. Every weeknight?

I didn't make it to Devotion, but I'm going to the sorta-Nashville tourney on Saturday. Anyone interested?

X2X... I hope to make a return to Columbus.

The AL/MS/TN/AR power rankings are coming soon (I said that a few weeks ago, but I mean it this time). I've seen the final draft. Reflex, you're not gonna like your placement, cause most of the panelists haven't really seen you play. Maybe you could convince the Georgia people to let you on their list. :dizzy: They know you better.

Sensai

Smash Master
Tonight is good for me, actually. Gimme a ring if you happen to see this.

Friday = Wii on a HUGE HDTV at girlfriend's friend's house. Thursday, dunno.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Reflex, you're not gonna like your placement, cause most of the panelists haven't really seen you play.
This is no surprise; I don't think I've ever been to an AL tournament, like, ever. Plus, I was put out of commission for about a month, so I didn't get to go anywhere. I may as well not be on there, 'cause for all that the panelists know, I became garbage since INN4/Get 4 Stocked.

It's too bad, though; I kind of hoped that Devotion would count for something.

It's not really a disappointment, though; at least it gives me something to shoot for. I'll be practicing...

moogle

Smash Ace
Sensai: It's on. I'll call after dinner.

Reflex: Maybe I spoke too soon. :o Your 4th place at Devotion was brought up (quite recently) in our secret-discussion-land. I suspect there will be changes to our draft.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
No problem Moogle.

Now, as to Reflex's place. I am starting a petition... Reflex for top 5 guys, if you don't believe it, then you must not have met the man, but myself and a good majority of GA as well as some SC and TN, can vouche that he deserves a spot in there at the very least. Who's with me!?!?

*signs list*
*signs the rest of crew onto list*

Reflex For Top 5:

Gerbil
X2X
Dark Ninja
Tsunami
Seph20
Sensai

Sensai

Smash Master
Gerbil, you can sign me up for that petition. Maybe not top 5, but within top 10 for sure (7 or lower probably).

Moogle's Peach/Sheik/C.Falcon > My Ganon > Moogle's Fox > who cares.

Top Bottom