• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

lovin michael x

Smash Rookie
hmm i got to play t4rn1sh today...driving to florence was a pain in the.......foot...lol who knew they were so civilized...and andy, alan said that when he rode with you you were actually speeding??!? -gasp- lol mild-mannered little andy lol who whoulda thunk it?? :)

lovin michael x

Smash Rookie
oh yeah...you guys gotta come play for new years...cause i am gonna smash it up that night lol...maybe ya'll could come to my small little house...:)...or maybe not...but i could find us a place...if anyones interested hit me up lol...cause i wanna host a smashfest for once lol

ragnarock

Smash Lord
What's going on people, I've finally been able to have by weekly tournaments down here in Mobile. I've convinced the manager of the place (BoarderLand Relics) somehow. But anyway, the first one starts on the 16th of December. Your all welcome to come. 10$ for singles, 15$ for teams (per person).And I hope I can see you there Sensai and you too Moogle.

Sensai

Smash Master
Mobile....eek. Long ways away.

Dunno. I might come down there every once in a while, but I wouldn't count too much on it. :-/

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I can understand if you can't make it most of the time Sensai. Sometimes we can switch it around, I guess you come down here every now and then and I come up there every now and then. Sounds reasonable?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Is your mother really strict Sensai? Because if she is, it will be hard to do that idea I had. Maybe if I start coming up there and playing you at your crib and meet mother. If I come often about a mouth or two. She'll get to know how nice and very mannerable I am. Then I think she wouldn't mind. I hope. But thats If your cool with that idea, if not. I can come play you every now and then when I'm able. How does that sound?

Sensai

Smash Master
Sounds good, haha.

I don't think my mother doesn't trust me (although she probably doesn't. To her I'm a drug lord...:-/), it's that it's a long drive and such.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Ok Sensai, I don't know what's up with the drug lord thing, but anyway just name when you what me to come to you or vice - versa. Oh, one more thing go on YouTube and check out something call Super Mario Bros Z. I think you'll like it.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
DUDE SDolls!!!!! COME TO OUR BI-weekly next week. here is the link

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=82522

yea either that or u and ure bro can just come hang and smash with us any time u want we have ample room for a good all night smash fest. btw our next bi-weekly is this coming up saturday.

ALSO,
@ ragnarok

hey do u have a page up abpout these bi-weeklies me and my crew would love to come because the 16th is an off week for us and our bi-weeklies and u r only 2 hours away from us. so u guys should hit up j.rudolph and his bro (i think) and then u guys could have a good sizedc mobile crew

ragnarok, suicide dolls, mr.p, j.rudolph, and rudolph's bro (i always mis up their names :-D sorry guys)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Well Redspex, bi weekly's are tournaments held every other week that's all. Most they are held on Saturdays.

Drumma Boi, thats why I held the bi weekly starting on the 16th because of Fort Walton's bi weekly's. So me and my team could come there on our off week.

Suicide Dolls, the tournament will be held on the 16th of December. Spreed the date around will ya. J.Ru and me made a huge mistake of the tournament's date last week.

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
HEY moogle could you adevrtise for the bi-weeklies going down in mobile.
I have made a thread for it but its not doing so well right now but it just started anyway
if you are going to come and if you are bringing something then pm me or ragnorock
or post it here or on the biweekly page (mostly there) we dont want anyone bringing
a extra tv or something when we have enough already. hopefully they'll turn out good
just like ragnorock said we'll have ours opposite the fort walton tournaments.
we'll be at that one this saturday.

(TEAM UNKNOWN)
THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE OF JIGGLYPUFF J.RUDOLPH aka J.RU
THAT MOTHA ****ING SHINE ABUSER (CHEAPEST MOVE IN THE GAME) RAGNOROCKakaBOOM
IRRATATING ROY lEEKYLE aka LKP
SHIN MARTH (THE FAKE JIGGS)

STILL LOOKING FOR TEAM MEMBERS

moogle

Smash Ace
J.Rudolph: Done. Though your original thread for the biweeklies says the tourney is December 9. Maybe change that to December 16. :p

moogle

Smash Ace
Mmm.. it's unlikely I'll be at the one on the 16th. It's far away. If the biweeklies turn out successful, I'll try to attend a future one. :p

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
HEY moogle could you adevrtise for the bi-weeklies going down in mobile.
I have made a thread for it but its not doing so well right now but it just started anyway
if you are going to come and if you are bringing something then pm me or ragnorock
or post it here or on the biweekly page (mostly there) we dont want anyone bringing
a extra tv or something when we have enough already. hopefully they'll turn out good
just like ragnorock said we'll have ours opposite the fort walton tournaments.
we'll be at that one this saturday.

(TEAM UNKNOWN)
THE UNSTOPPABLE FORCE OF JIGGLYPUFF J.RUDOLPH aka J.RU
THAT MOTHA ****ING SHINE ABUSER (CHEAPEST MOVE IN THE GAME) RAGNOROCKakaBOOM
IRRATATING ROY lEEKYLE aka LKP
SHIN MARTH (THE FAKE JIGGS)

STILL LOOKING FOR TEAM MEMBERS
dude post the link to ure thread in ure sig or post it up a few times in a couple of other threads like mine and ram's thread and this thread advertise it alittle bit or put a post in a could of state threads that are around u. yea we were going to go to LA the 16th but i think we r going to this becauase it is closer and u guys actually have a prize instead of me having to try and win money from some MM......

so does anyone going want a MM? whatever the amount i dont care

also i want these to work out so moogle will come to them and i can get to play him HE ELUDES ME SOOO GOOD... WE ALWAYS TALK AND SAY HEY AND DO SOEM 64 GLITCHES...... THEN HE DISSAPEARS INTO THE FOG WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! yea and then maybe if the panhandlers help ure guy's biweeklies u guys will help ours and boom we will have a good smash community going. hopefully.....

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I need some help, just 1 or 2 weeks ago I picked up Captin Falcon, but the thing is I can't Punch,Punch,Knee without him doing all those countious punches, someone please tell me how just to do Punch, Punch,Knee.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea the gentleman........ u have to perfectly evenly space all 3 button presses.... if u find an isai vid he does it alot and it is all really fast and im like !_!........anyways yea start really slow and evenly space all three A button presses.

o yea ragnarock can u link me to ure tourney page please...... thanks

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
drumma boi what mm are you talking about. candy or what?

**** we need a team name

thanks for the tips drumma boi

ragnarock

Smash Lord
J.rudolph: We have a team name, I don't see nothing wrong with team (EXILE). Your the only one out of the whole team who has a problem with it. LKP be don't care. Shin Marth don't care, and I don't care that's 3/4. Marjority rules. Unless some other team has that name all ready.

Moogle: thanks for the info, I'll try it today

Dumma Boi: appreciated the info dumma bio, and I would link you to the tourney page, but I don't know how to do that. Tell me how and I'll do it.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
its cool i found it....

but u just put a link in ure post like copy the link at the top of ure browser (no not bowser lol) and then put it here..... but here i will link u to ure own site for example

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=90723

and boom there u go everyone go here post pre reg and bam we r there..... so far it is still me and ram maybe fumin.... and i cant get a hold of rook or rice and boom is working..... o yea and manko is dead..... i killed him after he finished posting all the vids of our crew :)

HEY DUDES I HAVE A GOOD TEAM NAME FOR U GUYS...... *drum roll*.......... kjdfkjdfkjdfkjdfkjdfkjdfkjdfkjdfkjdfkjdf.............. and the name is

~~~~~~~~~THE MOBILE MANHANDLERS!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~

kind of origional and catchy i like it anyways......

p.s. i really did a drum roll on the key board where all those kjdfkjdf are in my post lol :) hell yea

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Thats a pretty good name Drumma Boi. I'll keep it under consideration and that tip that You and Moogle gave me about Captin Falcon worked out great. I caught on the technique pretty fast so I might even play with him at the tourney saturday, but thats a BIG might. And if I do just in exibition matches thats about it for him, until I master him.

moogle

Smash Ace
I'm leaving town too. :dizzy: Not sure if I'm coming back Saturday or Sunday. I guess I'll post here if I'm back on Saturday. And.... I'll PM you my cell number, redspex.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey redspex u should get in contact with rudolf and suicide dolls and see if u can catch a ride with them they r driving 2 hours here to my biweeklies and they might have some extra room unless they r taking 2 cars then u could deffinatley go.

o yea rudolph and suicide dolls if u guys dont mind and can could u please bring a cube or 2 so the tournament will go alittle bit faster? thanks alot. see u guys saturday. i need to practice i havnt played in a week :(

Z

Zamzi

Hey what's up everyone? Just signed up, I'm a friend of ragnarock down here in Mobile. I'm gonna be trying to help him with those bi-weekly tournaments coming up. Well I hope I fit in well and everything. I'm not as good as ragnarock or the rest of you but I still love to play.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
So I see you finally posted up Zamzi everyone's here pretty friendly and repectful, so you'll fir right in. I just came from Fort Walton and had alot of fun Ram's Luigi is really good and Drumma Boi's Peach, Fox, and Falco is really good to. Oh yeah, There are two new editions to the team: Suicide Dolls and Mr. P . There both are very skiled players and talented players.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
YEA SOOO MEMBERS OF THE MOBILE MANHANDLERS!!!!! I HAVE WHAT U SEEK!!!!!

THATS RIGHT MR. P'S CONTROLLER AND LEFT OVER CHINESE FOOD!!!!!!

IF U WANT IT BACK.........

............................please send 30 box tops to the address below

666 OMG BECKY DR.
Convieniant center of the earth, HELL 66666-6666

or ill just bring it with us this weekend......... i suggest the box tops tho guys ;)

great smashing today everybody o yea and btw OMG BECKY!!!!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
You know Drumma Boi, Mr.P thought of the chinese food right when I dropped him of and I think he was hungry too, haha thats **** up. And the controller you just bring it to Mobile when you all come for the tourney. And you better come to I'm looking foward to playing you and your team mates Saturday ............... OR ELSE AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Top Bottom