• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure we do. Whats your number? My address is 1724 Crosswood lane, if you dont already know where i live.
I PM'd it to you last night. I hope I got the number right... I was awfully tired and barely remember doing it now that I think about it. Just call or text me if you read this so that details can be confirmed.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
guh I might be going to Apex...I've got an opportunity but I need some serious motivation to willingly endure a drive/carpool up there.

See y'all at fap.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Yo shoutoutz to Ryker Ragnarock and Jin for comin to smash with pcola today!
we did 3vs3 crew battles that AL both won with each goin to last game last stock i believe.
Ryker we should team at the pcola tourney that will happen in the fall.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
looks awesome to me. chris redfield looks like a beast

but he'll probably end up being mid or low tier. because he's not a fast combo crazy character whos likely to have infinite loops and ****.

i predict dante will be good.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
so zero,
are you moving or not?

because i want to schedule a tourney in late august if you are going to be gone and not able to have yours.

and im curious because ive asked 12 times.
lol

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
if enough people plan to, ill pull the money outta my butt go from there...

im bored. i wish i could play smash with some ppl man...

have you guys been watchin HOTD?! omg waitin for the orgy bus rofl...

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
**** it, I wanna go to MLG with you guys. I'm not gonna enter, I just wanna go and chill with other smashers.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
smash competitively can be frustrating
the tournaments, even when the scene is active, dont have that many people. and smash matches in general take way too ****ing long, making tournaments last wayyy too long. especially brawl. the online experience is terrible on all fronts. and playing against computers is mostly useless. so you can literally only practice when people organize smashfests. and unless your lucky enough to live near a pro you don't really get HIGH level practice unless you're able and willing to travel.

i want to get into some other games too though. like sf4

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
smash competitively can be frustrating
the tournaments, even when the scene is active, dont have that many people. and smash matches in general take way too ****ing long, making tournaments last wayyy too long. especially brawl. the online experience is terrible on all fronts. and playing against computers is mostly useless. so you can literally only practice when people organize smashfests. and unless your lucky enough to live near a pro you don't really get HIGH level practice unless you're able and willing to travel.

i want to get into some other games too though. like sf4

Well, FAP was preeetty fun and I think all who attended would agree. But I can't blame you for feeling discouraged. I often feel the same way. It was J00t's passion for FAP that kicked me out of my apathy and helped me understand what Coach and mslano have been saying all along: it's about the people you meet and the fun you have.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i wanted to go to fap. but i have no car or money. and I truly miss the days when melee was the dominating game. because melee's community is so much better.
but melee had the same problems about tournaments lasting too long, and being limited in my practice.

j00t

Smash Champion
yeah FAP lasted two days for a 34 man tournament. How the hell did that happen?

ugh, if it's one thing I feel bad about for that tournament, it was that.

I mean, I wanted FAP to be a two-day tournament. But I also expected more than 34 people lol

-Chad-

Slackerator
yeah FAP lasted two days for a 34 man tournament. How the hell did that happen?

ugh, if it's one thing I feel bad about for that tournament, it was that.

I mean, I wanted FAP to be a two-day tournament. But I also expected more than 34 people lol
You should know exactly how it happened. Big pools, large bracket. It was intentional as I told you. Everyone had no problems with it being that way. If they did and they didn't tell me then it's their fault.

j00t

Smash Champion
You should know exactly how it happened. Big pools, large bracket. It was intentional as I told you. Everyone had no problems with it being that way. If they did and they didn't tell me then it's their fault.
gggrrrrrAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

yeah you're right

it just feels weird :/

but I'm glad everyone had a good time

Top Bottom