• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm not sure yet, I want it to be sometime during winter break but there's a bunch of stuff going on around that time.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Luis, you never answered me about meeting up in Montgomery to carpool to Nawlins. I want to go!

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I asked if people would come to a brawl tourney at the fap venue and only one person responded.

After seeing the venue in person it's very doable, and it wouldn't even have a door fee.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
thats awesome, will

ill come to huntsville.

lol

every tournament that is announced im like 'ILL GO!"

no but really, i aint frontin about huntsville.
and frontin my middle name, boy

j00t

Smash Champion
thats awesome, will

ill come to huntsville.

lol

every tournament that is announced im like 'ILL GO!"

no but really, i aint frontin about huntsville.
and frontin my middle name, boy
We all know you aren't coming.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm up for tag teaming the drive. It'd be just us two? I bet Aloha would like to go, but I don't know if you want to spend that much time with him in the car.
I'm kind of on a budget. I think I could put up with him if it means we both pay ~$17 less.

That being said, I don't have anyone else that can go, it seems, and if you don't want to have to deal with him, I understand.

When would be leave Montgomery, and when would be leave New Orleans? Also, do you want to be my Teams partner?

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I'm kind of on a budget. I think I could put up with him if it means we both pay ~$17 less.

That being said, I don't have anyone else that can go, it seems, and if you don't want to have to deal with him, I understand.

When would be leave Montgomery, and when would be leave New Orleans? Also, do you want to be my Teams partner?
Well, either we leave the night before or we leave Montgomery at like 5:30 a.m. CST. I'm not too concerned about when we leave as long as I get home in time for work on Sunday (5:30 p.m.). I'll give him a call when my shift is over. Let's team.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Well, either we leave the night before or we leave Montgomery at like 5:30 a.m. CST. I'm not too concerned about when we leave as long as I get home in time for work on Sunday (5:30 p.m.). I'll give him a call when my shift is over. Let's team.
Makes sense. I don't really mind doing either, but for the sake of our playing ability, we should probably leave a little early. I'll see if we can get housing. Also, Micaelis has shown interest, but isn't guaranteed yet. I should have an answer soon.

why did no one talk about that sonic main who placed 2nd at SIN2 or whatever
I might be teaming with him at SuperCon. : |

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
you WOULD team with a sonic, reflex.
low tier god team
im tired of my avatar now..

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
:x Indeed.

But if you and X meet him and mHaze in Double's Bracket, I'm pretty sure you guys would win.

...Do you plan on using Wario or Squirtle?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
:x Indeed.

But if you and X meet him and mHaze in Double's Bracket, I'm pretty sure you guys would win.

...Do you plan on using Wario or Squirtle?
Both, but probably more Wario than anything else. I acknowledge that Teams is ****ing stupid.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im gonna be cheering for you to wreck haze and havok
:D

dude, x beat like, all the top players.

but who knows about sonic in teams..

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Go ahead and ask. I don't have a problem driving down that late. If not, 4 a.m. is doable.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I should have an answer early tomorrow. I imagine it will be fine.

I'm off to bed now, though.

Top Bottom