• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

j00t

Smash Champion
Why did you leave soooo early? You should've hung out more.

So I guess that wallet we thought you left at the theatre was a fake, no id or anything in it. I'll check my car for your 'real' wallet.

Of course Her-chan!!! We miss you and have lots of dirty videos from newgrounds to show you :)
It's just that I woke up super early and no one else would be up.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Aww, next time you'll have to get some red bull and come over here and play some games.

Had fun at Outback, you're buying next time, rt? lol, JK.

Safe drive I hope, with the rain and all.

j00t

Smash Champion
Well I'm home, so of course it was safe~

And... hrmm, I might buy? :D since you drove and all

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I'm tellin' you, it was that joke you said...made me look at you in a whole new light :laugh:
Give us a call next time you're headed this way...205-451-5414.

Also, <3 Mario Party <3

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
actually I'll go pick up a few applications. I hear theres an I-Hop thats hiring right near me. I'll also pick up one from Arbys too. :p Where are you and Jay applying?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Its a fun waste of time. Renewal is on its way to a test server too. So that means more things for me to waste money/time on. lul

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
It is better. If it werent for my Laptop not being able to load PSO BB then I would have never downloaded RO. :/ when I get another computer or laptop I'll give it another shot.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
If I'm asleep, come over anyway. I will wake up immediately and play Melee while calling you a cockmonglingqueefburger for waking me up. Seriously, guys, it's the only way to fix my sleeping schedule. I'm waking up at 10PM regularly >.>

EFF YEAH, A TOURNAMENT IN ALABAMA! Good stuff, Joelge.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
All of you should go to George's tournament then.

Plus Raf won't be there, so everyone has a chance of winning :D

That is, if Reflex doesn't come to take our money :L

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
If I'm asleep, come over anyway. I will wake up immediately and play Melee while calling you a cockmonglingqueefburger for waking me up. Seriously, guys, it's the only way to fix my sleeping schedule. I'm waking up at 10PM regularly >.>

EFF YEAH, A TOURNAMENT IN ALABAMA! Good stuff, Joelge.
Waking you up to play Brawl against my Marth will just put you back to sleep.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
So I think we're planning on going to WABA. I know Russ said he might want to go and if someone the size of say Kola wanted to come, we could probably fit you, eh, eh Kola.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hmm money may be an Issue. I've only $55 so I dont have a much to help with gas/hotel room fees. I'd be happy to go though.

Top Bottom