• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
my mk is going to do work.

LOL ALOHA GUN WAX DAT AZZZ JANITOR AND IMA BE HYPE AS **** IF YALL PLAY NOW!!!!!!

Aloha

Smash Cadet
mlg is upon us ! im gonna put that work in! my ics are training hard and my little moon man is doing just fine!

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Zero, how late are you guys planning on playing? Nu and I might come over when my shift ends.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
So I had another day of practice against Vega and I'm starting to feel my aggro game improve. Metaknight is even dumber on Port Town Aero Drive and Distant planet than he is on Brinestar. I'm puzzled on why the BBR even considered on making a stage legal that doesn't even have ledges!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So I had another day of practice against Vega and I'm starting to feel my aggro game improve. Metaknight is even dumber on Port Town Aero Drive and Distant planet than he is on Brinestar. I'm puzzled on why the BBR even considered on making a stage legal that doesn't even have ledges!
Because they are arguably perfectly reasonable counterpick stages.

They're just ruined by Meta Knight, but the same can be said for the rest of the game. :(

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'd agree with that statement if they didn't also add Luigi's Mansion back. That has to be like DK and Olimar heaven T-T

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I already told you guys why all of these stages are legal now.

They're trying to make it so meta-knight is undoubtedly the best character in the game so they can re-vote and ban him.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
meta knight is already undoubtedly the best character in the game

being the best character in a game is not grounds for banishment

but now that broom has this scrub ruleset who knows what the hell they'll do next

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
"The BBR has decided to allow all stages, being that the hazards in these stages present an equal threat to all characters, thus making them fair. We believe New Pork City and Corneria should considered for neutral status"

"The BBR has decided to ban Metaknight, Snake, and Diddy Kong; as these characters are winning all the money in tournaments. We plan to ban every dominant character that emerges until there is a completely equal representation of all characters in major tournaments and nationwide power rankings."

"On second thought, the BBR is encouraging all players to select Metaknight for competitive play, since we believe planking and scrooging are legitimate competitive strategies and no character can deal with these strategies except Metaknight. The Inifinite Dimensional Cape will also be allowed, as we believe its pretty **** cool."

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
"The BBR has decided to allow all stages, being that the hazards in these stages present an equal threat to all characters, thus making them fair. We believe New Pork City and Corneria should considered for neutral status"

"The BBR has decided to ban Metaknight, Snake, and Diddy Kong; as these characters are winning all the money in tournaments. We plan to ban every dominant character that emerges until there is a completely equal representation of all characters in major tournaments and nationwide power rankings."

"On second thought, the BBR is encouraging all players to select Metaknight for competitive play, since we believe planking and scrooging are legitimate competitive strategies and no character can deal with these strategies except Metaknight. The Inifinite Dimensional Cape will also be allowed, as we believe its pretty **** cool."
i agree with these

Top Bottom