• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Winnar

Smash Lord
I talk to you at tourneys lol (well, if I still went to tourneys :( )

and out but you're not on aim anymore so much

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah i was just being emotional earlier :(
lmao hahahha
nah other ppl talk to me i know. yall are cool too forreal.
like everyone is.
<3 u winnar!

yall need to play GG more. ive been playing that all day today.

and i didnt really cry. god i never put lols or XD's i need to work on that.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Yeaaaaahhhhhh you talk **** after winning against Link. Plus why would I waste time beating you at fighting games when I already dominate you in Brawl :awesome: Get better scrub

Errr well the best bit of advice for that area is.....to not host tournaments lul
not necessarily
maybe, unlike the previous playover TOs, he will actually promote and hype up his tournaments

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
not necessarily
maybe, unlike the previous playover TOs, he will actually promote and hype up his tournaments
Isn't that in the Montgomery area? That would be amazing for the Mobile crew. We'd actually be able to go a lot easier and we could probably get Pensacola to come as well.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
@Mahg

Bring a wii/gamecube PLEASE!!!!! We need more systems for setups!!!

Sleepy K, Tubes, DrPepper, Kola, mc-killa, Cheap Peach, Aznseal, and many more are already here! Get over here.

You too Slam!!!

-MLEsis

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Isn't that in the Montgomery area? That would be amazing for the Mobile crew. We'd actually be able to go a lot easier and we could probably get Pensacola to come as well.
I've said this before. Montgomery is almost in the middle of everyone. Most of us would have and hour or an hour and a half drive to get to Montgomery. Problem is there's really only two or three players in that area, and they aren't looking for a venue.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
John! I was supposed to talk you back into Ragnarok because Chris asked me too : P, so you not showing up ruined two plans.

Smashgiving was pretty interesting. I've never played so much Melee, but it made me really interested in Ganondorf and Roy.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
there is a trading card place in montevallo. the game store closed. tommorow ima go look at it and see if theyd let us have a tourney there. what am i suppose to say? (guys, help me out with this if you want a possible tourney spot.) like what do i tell the owner?
ive said id do this before but im gonna start the process tommorow i promise i really wnat a tournament or two before spring break.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
As far as I know, you just need to make it seem profitable and unintrusive. "We'd only need about one-fourth of the area, and you'd make money via venue fee and any snacks you may sell."

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well if Russ is out there, Jason would like you to stop by before Ed leaves.

Reflex, Jason hardcore approves of your location. : P

D

Deleted member

Shoutouts to Ala-BAMA!

Zero Gamer- We had so many good matches. I want to have those good matches again at FAP. I must FAP. FAP.

Cheap Peach- I enjoyed playing a lot of matches with you

Kola- Play more Melee.

MC Killa- ^^ Do more Melee instead of goofy computer goofy games.

Emily- You are the best woman in Alabama and your cooking is top tier.

BBQ- Is a ******.

Carlos- CARLOSSSSSSSS

Tubes- Tubes.

SleepyK- :054:

Lounis's ***** ***
Travis why do u look like a low down not having it mother ****er in that pic?
:denzel:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
it's irritating playing Melee when you're bad at it

Anyway an hour into Wi-Fi and I'm already raging. Poor Marth xP I think I'll just main Sheik on it.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
@dp

Your entire post speaks nothing but the truf. And thanks, you're pri cool too :)

@Kola

*rolls eyes

edit-
in a good way Kora :awesome:

Top Bottom