• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Probably won't work then. I'll need an hour to drive back to Phenix City to make it in time for soccer practice, so playing for an hour wouldn't really be worth it for me. If you and slam are down to play early on a T or R i'd be down.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i can wake up at like 4 in the morning or something and drive to your house raf so you dont have to leave anywhere and go straight to coaching soccer.
i can only do tuesdays cuz i have class on thursday mornings. but i can do mondays, tuesdays, and wednsday

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
i can wake up at like 4 in the morning or something and drive to your house raf so you dont have to leave anywhere and go straight to coaching soccer.
i can only do tuesdays cuz i have class on thursday mornings. but i can do mondays, tuesdays, and wednsdays.
Word. Assuming it's like 2 and a half hour drive for you. If you left at 7 or 8 your time we'd still have like 3 to 4 hours to play. We can try next wk, and if it works out we'll plan something else. If you can get anyone to come with you that's fine. It'd probably help you out with gas. What day do you want to do next wk?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Word. Assuming it's like 2 and a half hour drive for you. If you left at 7 or 8 your time we'd still have like 3 to 4 hours to play. We can try next wk, and if it works out we'll plan something else. If you can get anyone to come with you that's fine. It'd probably help you out with gas. What day do you want to do next wk?
ok i can do next week.

so cam is out?

i think tuesday may be the best day for me.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
is there a door fee at bulldog brawl? thats what we're going to right?
slam want to team?
i may just do teams and just try to play a bunch of friendlies

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
We really do need to have a steady smashfest outlet in Bham. And maybe a steady get-together-night. Like Huntsville. And junk.

Makes a guy wish he had a place of his own or something :(

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
We really do need to have a steady smashfest outlet in Bham. And maybe a steady get-together-night. Like Huntsville. And junk.

Makes a guy wish he had a place of his own or something :(
i have a place of my own. im not sure if anyone else does in bham area or not.
but i dont have any roomates and we can be as loud as we want until as late as we want and all that ish.

the only problem is my wii is messed up so somebody would have to bring a setup.
my tv color is also very messed up and pretty annoying too.

a get together night would be awesssommee and a smashfest night or whatever. it would help build a tighter community or something and that is somethign AL needs despreately that i see almost every other state has.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
janitor ill team but you should really enter singles if it has to go one way or the other.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Jesus, Blazblue CS: Extend is out, but I can't buy it now. WHAT IS THIS ****!?

Somadsomadsomadsomadsomadsomadsomadsomadsomadsomadsomadsomadsomadsomadsomad

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
*Is currently playing CS Extend*

Yeah I'm still bad at games lol. Hurry up and pick it up when you can Ryker.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
its easy go to your local downtown area and hit up the streets for a couple days
find a steady cocaine connect
offer cocaine in exchange for wallet.

only cost 20 so itd be straight

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i think another problem of mine in this game, is I want to be too "mathematical". I want tried and true set ups and things that work every time. but apparently this game doesn't work like that. I think melee is a little more like that than brawl. you gotta kinda be "tricky" in this game.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
but you dont have to play like a robot to be good in melee, in fact the better players just do ish on the fly sometimes...you just dont have the option to be a robot in brawl, so not as deep as melee.

*opens bomb shelter*

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
-Can't wait for the huntsville brawl tournament in may. -_^b
Oh and i have melee since i don't play it anymore.

I will sell it to whoever....much likely start a bid, starting @ $10 !-

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Why don't you travel? There's going to be a car coming from the Huntsville/Madison area to the first event next month to go to Tuscaloosa.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
-Can't wait for the huntsville brawl tournament in may. -_^b
Oh and i have melee since i don't play it anymore.

I will sell it to whoever....much likely start a bid, starting @ $10 !-

:phone:
Coolwhip if I don't get contact info from you you're much more likely to miss out on fests this weekend

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Coolwhip if I don't get contact info from you you're much more likely to miss out on fests this weekend
Sorry, this weekend is a no go for me. (Busy) :ohwell:
Next weekend should work.

EDIT: @Ryker: I do travel, just don't have any $ to help out for gas.
It's been hard since losing my job & apartment in chicago, that's why i moved down here until i can
get back on my feet. i'm still going back 2 chi-town pretty soon though, This is just temporary.
(I have family down here)

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Sorry, this weekend is a no go for me. (Busy) :ohwell:
Next weekend should work.

EDIT: @Ryker: I do travel, just don't have any $ to help out for gas.
It's been hard since losing my job & apartment in chicago, that's why i moved down here until i can
get back on my feet. i'm still going back 2 chi-town pretty soon though, This is just temporary.
(I have family down here)
Why do you need to return to Chicago? (friendships?)

Top Bottom