• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
What's up with these dayum tornadoes in alabama? does this shiz happen every nowadays?
Where i'm form we don't get tornadoes, just rainstorms and snow blizzards, which i'm kool with.

oh yeah. @Spades: i just got your message, srry the late notice, been busy.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i think ill be attending iron brawl and bringing janjan with me. not sure if we're teaming yet or not.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
oh.....ok.

I still do wanna go to sum smashfests so i can get ready for tourney here in may (Huntsville).
I stay by the grayhound bus station.

Oh, and i would need a ride to show up to tourneys & stuff like that.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
haha i was jw.

we should play online, i see you on there sometimes and im bascially the only person in AL that plays wifi. my name on there is Deptford Goth and that is also my real gamer tag. im just this on smashboards lol

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Just got home, I'll watch it but will comment the moment this blasted chat box starts working.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i really love how capcom trolled the **** out the their fans who want megaman in every game by putting fat american mega pedo man in

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
And I was going to attend Kami-con but I'm pretty sure I was hospitalized at the time.

Just an FYI.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
So I got to thinkin' today. I might want to do more of this smash bros. thing.

What would you bham peeps say to a relatively stable smashfest in Birmingham at my place? Thursdays, maybe Fridays?

Note: My place is not a self-rented glamorous apartment, but rather mostly the upstairs portion of my parent's house.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.

^^someone nerdy explain this to me. It's been one of the top quotes on bash.org for years and I never got it. i imagine its some nerdspeak that i never understood.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im not free thursdays or fridays : (

also, cam, did yall update the ELO rankings after iron brawl? cuz if you did it sure doesnt look like it.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
do rounds count or is it just sets?

if so i took a round off ragnarock ;)

let us know when they are updated, cam prplz

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I'll let you guys know. As long as the set counts were recorded, then individual rounds count too. There's no completely fair way to do it, but if the set counts aren't recorded at a tournament, then we have to just count them all as 2-0 :/

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
So I finally caved in and softmodded my wii for the only purpose of playing the Japanese version of Rhythm Tengoku.

Needless to say, I got a perfect on the wrestler game the first time I played it.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Idk if you got greedy or just wreckless, but you should have beat Spade. :(
A little of both. also spade adapted to what i doing quicker than i did. and I made silly mistakes that resulted in early gimps. Spade better practice that matchup, because i got his number next time.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I'd also like to note while the applicable company is present that I'd very much like for the pools matches that I played and were recorded get put on youtube. If at all possible.

... or maybe just the one where I did really well in...

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
what do you mean by "recorded" cam?
do you mean recorded as in saved to an SD card, or do you mean that the results were written down on the piece of paper that each pool had? because i can tell you right now that i probably didnt save many of my matches to the sd card and that kinda sucks if thats what you have to do for your sets to count cuz im bad at it lol.

if you need more proof, if the recording thing does in fact mean that you had to save the video, then please just ask rag and he will tell you it was 2-1 so you can see there is a consentual agreement about it. idk i just had to work too hard for that one win for it to not count lmao

but im like super anxious to see what the rankings look like. : /

Top Bottom