• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Doc_Pickle

Smash Apprentice
I would like to propose a dress code for the next Birmingham Brawl. It is as follows...

...you have to wear your smile. :)

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I need a link to this Snorlax/Misty pillow.

Chilly it's the AL PR is moreso like seasons. Previous placements effect it so does winning in tournament vs PR'd members. Smash 4 is mostly done by results and then how people overall think how good you are.

Levi, I know me and Nick have been talking about a big event. I think we're actually about to start planning for volunteers. I think in about 2 weeks we'll have some more official plans

ChillyChili

Smash Cadet
NNID
JoshuaSanders
I need a link to this Snorlax/Misty pillow.

Chilly it's the AL PR is moreso like seasons. Previous placements effect it so does winning in tournament vs PR'd members. Smash 4 is mostly done by results and then how people overall think how good you are.

Levi, I know me and Nick have been talking about a big event. I think we're actually about to start planning for volunteers. I think in about 2 weeks we'll have some more official plans
I was mostly wondering due to fighting against some of the current PR'd members so I wanted to know how that worked. Since it seems to be more about consistently doing well at these bigger tournaments and showing up to many of them I understand it would probably take awhile to get on myself.

GuiseSmash

Smash Rookie
I know this weekend is going to be HASL, but I'll be in Bham for the weekend. So, if anyone in that area wants to play friendlies (specifically melee or pm) then I'd be down. I'm not expecting anyone to take me up on that offer since I'm a rando that just popped up.

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
I know this weekend is going to be HASL, but I'll be in Bham for the weekend. So, if anyone in that area wants to play friendlies (specifically melee or pm) then I'd be down. I'm not expecting anyone to take me up on that offer since I'm a rando that just popped up.
I think a good bit of Bham, including myself, will be at hasl.

Keet

Smash Journeyman
I was mostly wondering due to fighting against some of the current PR'd members so I wanted to know how that worked. Since it seems to be more about consistently doing well at these bigger tournaments and showing up to many of them I understand it would probably take awhile to get on myself.
If you're super good it only takes one tournament to get noticed.

If you show up out of nowhere and get top 3 at a monthly, you'll turn heads. Do that a couple more times in the PR season and you'll probably find yourself somewhere on the list.

Child Star

Smash Ace

If you show up out of nowhere and get top 3 at a monthly, you'll turn heads. Do that a couple more times in the PR season and you'll probably find yourself somewhere on the list.
Not true actually, im very super god, still not on the PR.

ChillyChili

Smash Cadet
NNID
JoshuaSanders

A good motivation to do well at Hasl then. Ill do my best anyway.

Balls2Walls

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4785-7206-5622
I was called by Jesus to become a gay smasher. It says in the Bible

"Balls2Walls shall be homosexual, and take part in Super Smash Brothers for Wii U & 3DS" - Letters to B2W 3:1

Top Bottom