• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

WackySpinachAgate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ExclusiveAgate
Gates to Greatness

I have come to spread the word about my quest. Since my Journey began, I have come across many so called "the best" smash bro melee players and when they play against me, they soon realize who is their LORD. My quest is simple, I am here to find Mango, Mew2King, Armada, PPMD and most of all LEFFEN. Their game is weak with many faults. I will single handedly destroy them and my Presence will be known. Spread the word. I am here to win. I am here to stay, and to take what is mine.. If you get the opportunity to play me and you lose, as you shall, you will kneel and kiss my hand and apologize to me as your Lord!

This is a High level Black Tie event. Security will be apointed. A select few will be chosen out of the herd. The Gates to Greatness will close @ 6 p.m. Once/IF chosen, I will send a confirmation email back to you. Cash game only. Nashville TN

:falconmelee::falconmelee::falconmelee:YOUR LORD:falconmelee::falconmelee::falconmelee:

Iprefertotalkless@gmail.com

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Day 1 was fun. I don't think Will_ recognized me. Ran into Aloha bullying kids on Onett. Everything is good in the world
I read your nametag and was like "LittleJ5 is black wtf. How you gonna steal a kid's smash tag." Then I remembered there are two luigi mains with little in their name and facepalmed.

Zoma

Smash Journeyman
I went to an idagamer once, it was fine because Ark and Crimson Sun and Ninkendo weren't there to take all my top spots.

Anime

Smash Journeyman
I went to an idagamer once, it was fine because Ark and Crimson Sun and Ninkendo weren't there to take all my top spots.
I'd like to find a tournament without Ark, but half the time that asshole ivysaur shows up in my car. I need to start spraying weed killer or something.

ubik

Smash Rookie
They call him Gdubs, even though he can't get 2 of the same hammers in a row...
They call him Gdubs, odd that he has 2 forms of RNG: bacon, hammers. Jank overflow.

Top Bottom