• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

j00t

Smash Champion
Also, to those who I met last night (popsofctown and DanGR), I probably gave you a horrible first impression of me, so I'm sorry for that. It's just that I'm tired of being bad at Melee. >_>;

Great to see you again, Sensai. I hope to see a lot more of you in the coming months. I'll start playing TF2 again just for you. :D

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Wow, page 400 flew by so quickly. We should have a party when we hit 500 or 1000.

Maybe we should celebrate the occasion with video games as well. Hmmm

Edit: And sorry I couldn't make it up there this week. I had a date... online... with WoW.

nice1

Smash Lord
i won't be there but i will be at the one on Aug 30th. i would go to this one but i start skool on the 11th, and it's too late to ask my bro can i go. Chad can u make it to the one on aug. 30th

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I'll see about making it. Flex is going to be there, so I'll just check out what 2nd place has to offer.

-Chad-

Slackerator
i won't be there but i will be at the one on Aug 30th. i would go to this one but i start skool on the 11th, and it's too late to ask my bro can i go. Chad can u make it to the one on aug. 30th
Maybe. I dunno if I wanna though. I just know Mookie and some other MS peoples are going to that one I linked so I'm more interested in going to see some friends rather than bawrl.

j00t

Smash Champion
Maybe. I dunno if I wanna though. I just know Mookie and some other MS peoples are going to that one I linked so I'm more interested in going to see some friends rather than bawrl.
Mookie's gonna be there!? Holy crap. I'm gonna have to make it.

EDIT: And Reflex might be there... right? Cause I still want to play him despite the game I'll be playing.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
okay guys. I am off this weekend, and there don't seem to be any tourney's this weekend.

and I'm going to miss two tournaments this month due to work.

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING THIS WEEKEND :(

I will host a smashfest if people come :(

Duchock

Smash Journeyman

If you host it, they will come. But Birmingham seems exempt to this rule. People tend to just overlook you and guffaw when anything's in Birmingham...

Edit: And when is MS gonna have some tournies? I've never been to an MS tourny before, not to say that I wouldn't want to, though.

nice1

Smash Lord
okay guys. I am off this weekend, and there don't seem to be any tourney's this weekend.

and I'm going to miss two tournaments this month due to work.

aww you won't be able to make it to the b-ham tourney on the 30th? Now i'm sad:(

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
If you host it, they will come. But Birmingham seems exempt to this rule. People tend to just overlook you and guffaw when anything's in Birmingham...

Edit: And when is MS gonna have some tournies? I've never been to an MS tourny before, not to say that I wouldn't want to, though.
HAHAHAHA MS tournies. That is comedy. But seriously there are none unless 3GOD or Mookie host them cause I suspect they are the only ones who would do it. I think I heard Mookie would do some tourney stuff, but no word on the first date of his biweeklies.

moogle

Smash Ace
I've been conscripted into watching my little sister at my house, since my parents and other sister are out of town Saturday. This might stifle Saturday smash.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
Draco fox, i really appreciate all the helpful advice you gave me. Let me know if your in town again, and I'll beat you this time. ;)

Moogle: Well, that stinks...I'll have to wait till next weekend for smash i supose 0o

Joot: I played Andy in Brawl, and i was actually really entertained. His fox is no joke. If i understood the game a bit better i bet i could beat him. We had a good time with MK vs. Fox. So i think my mains as of now and will be Metaknight and G&W. Sorry joot, MK is just too good :p

coach

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't really mind if people wanted to come over and play. I'm not sure how much barlw id get into, but just to keep the option open im not doing anything today. So you're all welcome to come and chill out if you need a central location to play.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I wouldn't really mind if people wanted to come over and play. I'm not sure how much barlw id get into, but just to keep the option open im not doing anything today. So you're all welcome to come and chill out if you need a central location to play.
I'll take this as an invitation then! I'll be there :o

saintrage

Smash Cadet
i will probably be there too. I'll be there around 8 or so i want to watch some naruto and finsih some chores around the house.

j00t

Smash Champion
I might be coming. If I don't, hopefully you'll have somebody to Melee with. :p

saintrage

Smash Cadet
well if i had $30 i would >.< but i have none to give you.

Joot you should come. I haven't played you in a while. i'm here already, waiting for coach to finish TF2.

Top Bottom