• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
magneto and sentinel
that too...

my team is spiderman, wolverine, and gambit.
as you can see im like... average for the competetive scene down here.
if i wanna be good gotta change my team and im not a tier *****. hopefully smash doesnt turn into this.
i dont forsee it doing so though.

i use to go son son, hulk, and roll :DDDDDDDDDDDD

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Guys, I just made my first Brawl Texture edit! Kirby's textures are really simple. He only has like 10 colors in total.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Yay I just got back from NYC, tomorrow I fly back to MS.

My little brother and I played some melee, so you might see me at AL is OK at Smash or whatever it is that's melee in tuscaloosa next weekend.

Eh I'm still really inconsistent though ;-;

Maybe those other 3 guys in MS will play some melee with me so I can get some more practice.

Oh, and NYC is really crazy. Anyone who hasn't gone before needs to go at least once. The mass of people and buildings and traffic is...really neat :O

Also Wicked is like the best musical ever ever ever

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
yup, why cant you come?
Dad doesnt like the fact of me going 45 minutes away to someones house ive never met IRL to hangout past midnight.

He would have ket me go if I already knew someone IRL, and if it wasnt that far away.

North Jefferson pl0x.

See you guys at Gamebox (hopefully).

_Keno_

Smash Lord
sweet, a new guy from b'ham. =D

also, i just couldn't make the thing tonight. I assumed we were starting around 10 or something, and my parents were expecting me home by 11:30. It just didn't work out very well...heh. Maybe next time.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord

also, i just couldn't make the thing tonight. I assumed we were starting around 10 or something, and my parents were expecting me home by 11:30. It just didn't work out very well...heh. Maybe next time.
cheap do you live far from montevallo?

Wine

Smash Cadet

sorry i had you running around

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
are you under your parents strict supervision like 50% of the ppl on this board ( no offense, i love you guys) or can you do whatever you want
i can do whatever i want. but i dont live by you guys.
next year i will though.
and me and you are brawling all the time nu.
cuz you seem cool.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
*****s i'm grown

that too...

my team is spiderman, wolverine, and gambit.
as you can see im like... average for the competetive scene down here.
if i wanna be good gotta change my team and im not a tier *****. hopefully smash doesnt turn into this.
i dont forsee it doing so though.

i use to go son son, hulk, and roll :DDDDDDDDDDDD
I have a lot of combinations I play. My teams are usually themed...but yeah I'd never last in a tournament, i'd probably get perfected
my best team is either Rogue, Psylocke, and Storm or Rogue, Psylocke, and Morrigan
I call that team the Bitcches
Then I have Akuma, Ryu, and Evil Sakura
and my all time favorite, Zangief, Omega Red, and Collosus
who I call the Russian Army of God

i dont really pick teams based on how well they work together, I usually just pick any 3 characters I'm good with, which is usually some Combination of rogue, psylocke, storm, amingo, morrigan, or guile.

Xena

Smash Rookie
What's goin on guys? I'm fairly new to the boards, currently going to school in Auburn (lived in Hoover all my life though).

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
shaSLAM i'll b in the gump tuesday and wed. so hit me up so we can play some matches
ill be in school. but i cant on wednsday. on tuesday ill hit you up. i think i got your cell i get out of school at like 2 oclock.

Aurorazoni

Smash Journeyman
What's goin on guys? I'm fairly new to the boards, currently going to school in Auburn (lived in Hoover all my life though).
Oh another boards member. xD Welcome.

Its like a 30 min drive for me. I basically live in Hoover, if you know where that is.
This guy lives like 2-3 minutes from where I live. xD V3GA and I should stop by more often.

Top Bottom