• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Winnar

Smash Lord
For anyone who cares, BB 360 online room is up right now.

XBL: Winnar G

Room's long since been down, but D:< come on AL I know a lot of you dudes own this game.

Almost ever night between 8 and 10 the guys from the BB thread host a room. Assume that there's one up every night between these hours and that either I or Zero_Gamer (XBL: X_the_Derp) are hosting it.

:( <3 you anyway AL thread

j00t

Smash Champion
Will_, you -HAVE- to use a Muk in the tournament tomorrow. And name him Mukttub, please.

Read that backwards, and thank me later.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Will_, you -HAVE- to use a Muk in the tournament tomorrow. And name him Mukttub, please.

Read that backwards, and thank me later.
I doubt there's enough time from this post to the time of the tournament to make a tournament-ready Muk, even if he is there just for the name.

Oh shi, Pokémon Platinum owners!

Late last night, the official site has confirmed the US WiFi event dates for the Member Card. This item is only downloadable through Mystery Gift over WiFi in Pokémon Platinum and will give you access to the Canalave City Inn. Once there, you will fall asleep and wake up on New Moon Island with a Level 50 Darkrai to capture. This event is scheduled to run from August 3rd to September 13th. The European Dates are likely to be revealed shortly and be around a similar time.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I doubt there's enough time from this post to the time of the tournament to make a tournament-ready Muk, even if he is there just for the name.
I have one--his name is "Oozinator", which is based on a model of Super Soaker. Look it up if you've never heard of it.

Despite being EV trained and the like, he has Gunk Shot, for obvious reasons. :p

Is there any chance that said tournament is a thing they're doing everywhere? I didn't hear about anything.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, at my local play n trade. The rules are kinda scrubby though, 2v2 6 each, lvl 50 and no clauses except no legendaries.

Joot that's nasty lol. But you're welcome to come over after the tourney for some Avalanche, I think you can hitch a ride with Andy.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Pokemon hmm? Too bad I don't play that game anymore. xD I was once pretty good.

Oh and Serin, where did you come from, AiB? Theres no way you could be new to the smash scene and have so much D3 experience.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yea, but I'm mostly known for not CG'ing anyone. Although that will change when the new season starts.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I was known for not spamming with Pit. xD well probably not as known as you were but eh..

TiekoForever

Smash Rookie
Add me to the list man. ;-; its hard to get recognized. But most of the time its hard to get to a tourney when i want to. some of them can be a distance back from me so i need to see if i can find one closer. :o

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
HEY GUYS ALL OF SEASON 3 OF 30 ROCK IS ON HULU YOU SHOULD ALL WATCH IT NOW lowercases

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alright, I finally decided to stop complaining about the lack of Mobile are tourneys and about the cost of driving to Birmingham or Tuscaloosa. I took the initiative and began looking for a place to host a tournament down here in southern Alabama. The result? This:

I've got the venue squared away and the date lined up. All I need to do is give the manager at Hollywood Video a minimum head count. I wanted to see how many of you think you might could make it. Click the picture to be redirected to the AiB tournament page for more information. I know some people around Mobile are going, and I wanted to see what kind of interest I could generate here.

Adding this to the OP would be nice too.

Thoughts, questions, comments?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I'd be willing to carpool down there. If any people from huntsville want to drive to my place the friday prior and head out that saturday morning then that would be cool.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I've still got to go to the store tomorrow and find out about what time I can get the doors open.

I'm putting something up in the Mississippi and Florida boards. Some of them are closer than a lot of North Alabama people.

Top Bottom