• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

j00t

Smash Champion
holy crap Baccano is incredible. And I'm just watching the dub version... then again I can't really imagine watching this in subs.

Isaac x Miria

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
holy crap Baccano is incredible. And I'm just watching the dub version... then again I can't really imagine watching this in subs.

Isaac x Miria
You aren't "just watching the dub version". The show is set in America in the 30s, the dub is the definitive version. And think about who is telling you this. If my weeaboo *** tells you dub>sub, you know it's gotta be good.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Yeah... my sister told me that.

I'd like it if people who were at least interested, would post that they are interested so that I can know who might be coming. Mc-killa was the only person who said he was interested so I though he was the only one coming so we played some Smash (or tried to) and then went somewhere else for some Melty Blood/Continuum Shift/other stuff.

Although I feel like a **** now that I know someone else came and I wasn't around. I'm sorry >.<

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
that star fox game is gonna suck like the rest of them after 64.

smash was the only re made game that was good.
and brawl sucks half the time.
and the wii sucks.
i would never consider paying over 10 dollars for a wii game.
that is why all i own is brawl and SNK vs capcom and GG
ok... so GG is a wii game... and it was 20 dollars :/

im so fed up with having this ****ty system.
i want a psTHR33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i want to be cool and play modern warfare and street fighter and little big planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Nintendo is too good

No one can deny the awesomeness of New Super Mario Bros, Tetsunuko vs Capcom, Metroid Prime Trilogy, & No More Heroes

also there rich vVv

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Is anyone else getting Tatsunoko vs. Capcom tonight, so we can test out its inevitably terrible online play?

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447

Soon we will all be forced to part ways as we journey down our respective brawl-preferred paths.

But no, that does look ******** awesome, but it also looks a ton like melee. Are the basic mechanics of brawl really so bad that we're going to be forced against them as different mods and hacks become more popular?
Right now I support BBrawl the most because it changes nothing about how the game whatsoever, and just focuses on character balance in order to appeal to the entire community.

It seems like it's inevitable that vbrawl is going to in the big scene, especially since it has become so much easier to play hacked version on our Wiis. What can we predict about the next year or two of this game while the fan base continues to evolve it in compensation for the developers' lack of.... brains?

I mean we might not ever see a new game again, at least not a good one by any means. The next one they make could be all ******** like TMNT Smash Up. The guys have either been getting lucky with what they DO have so far or they're losing their mojo. Then there's just the likely chance that Nintendo will sell out and go money hungry and focus on handheld Smash Bros.

I'm so negative.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Soon we will all be forced to part ways as we journey down our respective brawl-preferred paths.

But no, that does look ******** awesome, but it also looks a ton like melee. Are the basic mechanics of brawl really so bad that we're going to be forced against them as different mods and hacks become more popular?
Right now I support BBrawl the most because it changes nothing about how the game whatsoever, and just focuses on character balance in order to appeal to the entire community.

It seems like it's inevitable that vbrawl is going to in the big scene, especially since it has become so much easier to play hacked version on our Wiis. What can we predict about the next year or two of this game while the fan base continues to evolve it in compensation for the developers' lack of.... brains?

I mean we might not ever see a new game again, at least not a good one by any means. The next one they make could be all ******** like TMNT Smash Up. The guys have either been getting lucky with what they DO have so far or they're losing their mojo. Then there's just the likely chance that Nintendo will sell out and go money hungry and focus on handheld Smash Bros.

I'm so negative.
I personally will be converting to Brawl- because vBrawl will be dead soon
Brawl- is the only competitive solution
also this was all sarcasm
also also everyone should try to flip a big wheel

Top Bottom