• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl Power Rankings!**ON HIATUS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Carl, you want to change it, join the panel.

A PR isn't solely based on tournament results. In this case it's just heavily.

edit: besides, this list will have a huge change once ADAT is over with.

especially if I lose that MM.

Cause part of the reason I am so high originally is that I beat half the people on the list in MM's aswell.

Jarrod

Smash Ace
I believe that Mike and I beat Killock and Solaris in teams in Brawl and I 'm pretty sure I would **** Killock haha so why am I ranked below him?! No offense to Killock cause he's cool.

And he played Marth and Solaris was Metaknight (which would probably beat me cause metaknight is a camper).
Just thought I'd throw out my random opinion.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
I believe that Mike and I beat Killock and Solaris in teams in Brawl and I 'm pretty sure I would **** Killock haha so why am I ranked below him?! No offense to Killock cause he's cool.

And he played Marth and Solaris was Metaknight (which would probably beat me cause metaknight is a camper).
Just thought I'd throw out my random opinion.
You're mixing me up with Solaris, I was MK, Solaris was Marth.

And I totally want to face you sometime now. ADAT?

Jarrod

Smash Ace
Ummmm I thought you had glasses and played Marth?
And Solaris was the 13 year old(?) that played Samus with Randall in melee teams?
Or are you the 13 year old Metaknight?

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
I went MK and he went Marth for Brawl teams(Dinosaurk's) - I'm pretty sure he went MK(Mostly) for singles though. And yes, Solaris is 13, I myself am 19.

Jarrod

Smash Ace
I thought the 13 year old was playing Metaknight cause that's who he played in singles?
Didn't Solaris get really far in singles? Or I guess KillLock was 1 place ahead of me...?
I am so effing confused...
If you're the MK then I will lose I'm sure cause MK is unbeatable I guess.

Well I'm not going to attend ADAT if I won't even place top 3...
But there are teams...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Carl, you want to change it, join the panel.

A PR isn't solely based on tournament results. In this case it's just heavily.

edit: besides, this list will have a huge change once ADAT is over with.

especially if I lose that MM.

Cause part of the reason I am so high originally is that I beat half the people on the list in MM's aswell.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Uh AfterDawn, get out of my thread, you don't even know me. Don't say things like that it's stupid you don't even know how good I am.

and obviously if Carl beats me in the money match it means something, but so does pretty much every other match.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
except brad only takes crap from me cause i helped him make this crap list. so after adat, the crap list will be a lesser crap list.

and after i get some plays with everyone, i can help turn it into a little bit of crap list.

has afterdawn even played anyone? lol

kithkin

Smash Champion
Except I'm not the only one who sees faults in this list, and you know it. And try to make me leave.
Levi5 and nitro-blazer, even though I know that you two are just spamming and being idiots, you don't have any power in what we say or do. Until you can prove that you two are actually good at the game (which you two aren't), then you can stay quiet here and go spam someone else's thread.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Tyson: lol sandbagging, you will destroy me. >_>

Carl and Victor: I know, I've been busy lately...Carl, you were asking me during final exams, and I'm a study *****, and I now have summer school. And Victor...I went and showered that day, came back, and totally forgot about it, even with my Wii on. >__>

I'll friendly both of you at ADAT (maybe even MM if I'm up for it). Or I'll vs you guys online some time this week, but I'll only be able to do it some time from 2 PM until 8 PM.

FalseFalco

Smash Master

Carl and Victor: I know, I've been busy lately...Carl, you were asking me during final exams, and I'm a study *****, and I now have summer school. And Victor...I went and showered that day, came back, and totally forgot about it, even with my Wii on. >__>

I'll friendly both of you at ADAT (maybe even MM if I'm up for it). Or I'll vs you guys online some time this week, but I'll only be able to do it some time from 2 PM until 8 PM.
johns im in grade 12 i didnt study **** for my diploma :D

Vitality

Smash Ace
Mega johnzzzzzz

He also said that he would brawl with Frio, Spindash and I in doubles and he never came.
This was also after school so...NO MOAR JOHNZ FOR J00
Yes don't use your summer school johns either because that was not till another week after.

kithkin

Smash Champion

Levi5 and nitro-blazer, even though I know that you two are just spamming and being idiots, you don't have any power in what we say or do. Until you can prove that you two are actually good at the game (which you two aren't), then you can stay quiet here and go spam someone else's thread.

Stevo

Smash Champion
johns im in grade 12 i didnt study **** for my diploma :D
lol I don't think I even did 1 assignment at home until university, let alone study. I didnt even bring a backpack to school.

and about the list. It should be.

1-Dan

2-The rest

Edit: and that list goes for brawl, or for smash in general

FalseFalco

Smash Master
ya but that only got me through sex ed

seriously calm is bs you waste your time watching intervention (which are hilarious btw)

kithkin

Smash Champion
Yeah take Calm online, if you can.

Then again the turbo lesbian who teaches the sex-ed part was hilarious, and I'm pretty sure she was hitting on some of the kids.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Yeah, but I have to take Religion online next year, and I didn't really feel like doing two things online. Plus, in summer school Calm, we watch like 5-6 movies in only 9 days of school (the last day is no work, though). :)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
except a lot of the people on there used mk a lot of the times.. lol

kithkin

Smash Champion
I wrote the people's "Mains" But I hate how true it is for people to use MK when they can't handle it with their main.

Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom