• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl Power Rankings!**ON HIATUS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Pretty good, cept Sid lower and Jack lower. I also think Alex should be low tier. But it's based on tourny results so I am not too sure. And of course Levi up there... So KNOCK SOMEONE OFF :p
Don't knock anybody off, just make a Sparta Tier and put Carl in it lmao.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Why's Jarrett so low? He placed 13th didn't he?
Yeah, but the only big name in his pool was Brdy, and he's not even that big of a name. He got a bye first round and he played people like Brent in losers >_>

Don't get me wrong, Jarrett did amazing, but his bracket/pool was really really lucky.

kithkin

Smash Champion
No offense to Jack, but Jack is wayyy too high.

Seriously. Too too high.

I've not put a lot of thought, just editing what I think could be mistakes

God tier:
Carl
Mike
Dan

High tier:
Steve
Levi

Somewhere in midle to higher tier:
[Joel
John
Sid
Brad
Stu
Tyson
Alex
Jack]

Mach5

Low tier:
Jarrett
Halcyon.Days

I dunno, I'm just thinking, the first five are good IMO, but the middle is all ****ed up, cause me Joel and John are actually pretty even, like really even. Alex didn't do so well so we can't really put him too high but I think he's definately getting up there too. Sid couldn't come =[ but he's always represented, he's good to stay up there. Tyson is good too.

Basically what I'm saying is everyone there is about dead even, if we're gonna go by who does better, I don't wanna sound like a **** but I think I should point out I can go even with Joel and John, Beat Jack and Stu, and I think Tysons better than Alex for the time being for sure.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Oh and Levi, I placed second in my pool with less losses.

That was my point.

But I wasn't trying to start any arguements just before anything happens.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Crappy, super-rough new pr.
God Tier
carl

Top tier
mike
dan
steve
levi

High tier
joel
brad
john

Mid Tier
sid
stu
tyson
alex

Low Tier
allan
matt
kevin

Or something like that.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Placings should be put into numbers and then into tiers after....

Joel is too high, he still has a lot of bad habits, and he lies about sandbagging a bunch. I think that Victra has more consistency than Joel
and less johnz.
don't get me wrong though, he's still good.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Brad doesn't get enough credit. I MM and won against John, Joel, Stu and Luke but I got wrecked by Brad in our MM. Brad also got second in his pools and he didn't fairly well in singles. His sheik isn't even that gay anymore, he actually started using aerials to edge guard and stuff, and his ganondorf is good too.

kithkin

Smash Champion
My pool was easy aside from Adam >_>

But I dunno, I support Victor, cause looking at the list, I kinda fit there, I beat everyone below me (except sid?)

and me and Joel are dead even.

and I HAVE gotten a lot better.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Sid was hard, so we really needed input on him. We can bump him up below you.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I think we best get the ball rolling on like... a good melee PR. And take down the Brawl one.

IMO I know I'm better than John. I just choke. /johns.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I agree with your first part Alex.

I donno, John is super consistent. The only times he plays smash is at tourneys. (IICR, John went into adat after months of inactivity, and he went to cast4 cold from adat)

John knows his ****, thats for sure.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
everyone's so much better now and so close in skill

its almost like we should have a tournament or something

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I need to play more people who aren't named Brad, Sho, Levi or Riley. When I get my drivers I may be coming up to Edmonton if you guys have smash.

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol, best posts recently.

I agree, I dunno, maybe Flat zone can determine this ****.

victor you ****, you didn't even notice he couldnt come.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand the reasoning as to why you think I should go down so far, Luke. Sure I couldn't attend CAST4, but I have played against skilled players very recently.

If I were to place myself, it would be just below Levi and Stu in 7th. This guess is being made not seeing any CAST4 matches, recent experience, people sandbagging/not sandbagging, and not playing against/seeing Joel play in forever.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't take down the Brawl power ranking.

If anything, we need to suspend it until more tournaments with that game are held. Keep the rankings we have in that game so far, but honestly, we need more Brawl alongside the Melee.

I still play both, y'know. And I'm pretty darn sure I'm far from being the only one.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
BOOMY ON PR

64 PR = Dan

He 4 stocked me in dittos and 5 stocked me once and I only took him down to 1 stock twice in bad match ups for him so he *****. Pretty much pure **** as I expected but he's insane at that game. Nobody else is worthy I'm sure!

Brawl PR = I donno but Dan did ok against me in some friendlies at CAST. We both didn't play for a long time so we played like noobs but his Snake did ok so I'm sure when he's on his game he's good.

Melee PR = CAST4 ***** and this should be easy but you guys don't have anything for it which is lame. Dan ***** at melee and if he played more/liked the game he would ****.

And lol Jack is ****ing **** in melee too!

Edit: Any Barlw or 64 at CAST5 Vic? I played a bit of each at the Thug Masion and twas very fun but you know ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom